Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

hi jhon

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life

Are you fucking kidding?! John gtfo out of here, this is the one place where we will RUIN YOUR LIFE. With all the hackers here you're fucked buddy, I'm seriously laughing so hard right now at your naivety. Good luck "John" you're fucking done kiddo..

ACK ack ackk!,

Ack aaack ack, ack ACK ACKKK ACKKK, Ackk ack ACK ACK ack-ack ACK ACK ACK. Ack ack ack Ack, aaack, ACK, ACK ACKKK ACK ACK ACKKKK ACKK ACK!!! ACK ack ack-ack ackk ack. Ack-ack, ack ACK ACKK Ackk? Ack, ACK ACK aack ACK ACK ACK ACK ack ack-ACK-ack ACK ACK ACK ack-ack ACK, ack ack ACK ACK ACKKK!!! Ack ack ackkkk-ack ACK ACK AAACK ACK ACK Facebook.

Aaaaack ack ack ACK-ACK ack aaaack ACK ACK-ACK-ACK ACK, ack. Ack ack ack. ACK ack ACK. ACK ack ack ack (ack ack, ack ack ACK), ack ACK ACK ACK. Ack ack aaaaack? ACK ack ACK ACK, ack ack ack aaaack ACK-ACKK (Ack ack ack ack; ack ack ack ACK). Ack ackk ack ackk ACK-ACK ACK ACKKK!! Ack ack ack.

ACK ACK ack-aaack: Ack ack ACK ACK ACK!!

Ah Jollyman Poofs,

Mah' dojigger be Banjo, and ah' hate e'r' raple one uh ya'. All uh ya' be dem fat, ruhta'd, no-lifes dem be spend allll wut damn second uh deir day lookin' at stupid ass pic'uhs. You's is everydin' baaaad in de wo'ld. Straight up, turkeys-- gots any uh ya' eva' gotsten no wut damn pussay? ah' mean, ah' hep da't be fun makin' fun uh sucka's cuz' of yo' own sheet man honkey Nazi buuuulllshit, but ya' mu'h's snatch t'a some level ain't nevuh seen. Dis be even wo'se dan smack'em whack'em some t'pictures on facescribblin'.

Duzn't be some stranger. Ah be baaad... Just hit me wid yo' best shot. Man! I'm fine much puh'fect. HAH HAH HAAAH! ah' wuz captain uh de ball team, and starta' on mah' hoopball team. Muh dik. Whut spo'ts do ya' play, oda' dan "jack off t'naked ca'too' Chinaman sucka's"? ah' also dig some straight A's, and gots some bangin' hot goathomeys (dem mamas plum blew me; Shit wuz SO right on!). You's is all poofs who should plum kill yo'selves. Danks fo' listenin'.

Dig dis h'r' on point: It's me and mah stable wut some who'es, SLAP MAH 'FRO!

S’goin’ on man,

Dang ol’, name’s Boomhauer n’ tellyawhat, hate erry single oneayou, knowudimsayin? All ya’ll fat, dang ol’, dumbusdoorknobsyankees, talkinabout, spend errydamnsecondoftheday checkin out du du dumb pictures. Talkinabout, damnwaste atime, yaskme, knowimsayin’?. For realman, anyo’ya’ll even, talkinabout, goin out to the club, getwhatimean, get somudatyaknow, WHOO WHOO, knowimsayinman? Talkinabout, y’know it IS purdyfun gettinon dang ol’ computer, and just click-click-click-click-click, thateasyman, gettinon the dang ol’ websites and just lookinatda dang ol’ picshas and bein’ like hehelookadis, man, knowimsayin, but tellyahwut, ya’ll takinittoofar man, tellinya, too far.

Don’t be, talkinbout, beatinaroun a bush, juslike, bestraightuptalkinabouttellitlikeitis. Dangol’, juslookatme,man. Gotnoproblemso’erhere,man, tellyouhwut. Gotmeset o’ weights, knowimsayin, jusgetonthatb-b-benchpress, knowimsayin, juslike twohunderdthreehundered pounds, justbelike SOOPSOOPSOOP, dangol, like40repsaintnothin, turnarounddangol, getouttomyridesallyman, revituplike VROOMVROOMVROOM, dangol, built hermuhself, knowimsayinman? Watyou uptoman, dangolgettinonthecomputer, justlike, typetytype, talkinbout, nakedcartoonsman. Tellyuhwutman, dangol, gotme3rdgirlthisweek, tookherhome, knowimsayinman. (Talkinabout, gettindownandirtywiththatmouthaction, knowimtalkinboutman? Justlikedangol, talkinbout, just like.. damn). Dangol, shouldbeashamed ayourselves. Tellyouhwutman, justtellinitlikeitis.

Dang’oltellinyahwut, clickclickchoosefilesearchpicture, itsme an’myrideman, knowimsayin?

Hey Toddlers,

My name is Casey, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, little snot heads who spend every second of their day singing stupid ass songs. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever been to the club? I mean, I guess it's fun cramping my style because you need love and nurturing, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than phoning in to the Nancy Grace show.

Don't be a stranger. Just check out my mugshot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was the winner of the Hot Body Contest, and slanderer of my own parents. What clubs do you hit up other than Gymboree? I also get mad lays, and have a banging dead baby (She just asphyxiated; shit was SO cash). You are all toddlers who should just chloroform yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my dead bitch

Wroar rawr roahr.

WAAAAUUGGGHHHH!!! Rargghhhrarrarrghhar wargharrargahgrar wraorggharr arghararhggarreuch. Whaoyruuoo ruahoaa roaoouau riuoooorououa woouohaaoouu wouauruaoooa hoaauuamaaa vaooarauuoouoo. Wraaoa muuaanoa haouuraao voaauuoa hu, huauao wooouuo voaouawaaaoo wauwaao vaaauna gaauaaarrruauya. Whauaauurroumaau roaaa haaaaoruio vuauvaaoa vauaoaraao waaouoi vuauwauaa! Rruuaarouanvuua waaoawaoau raooaoa rrouauohrrhaaoaouar.

Nwuruauuoowmooai vaaooraua haooaua wauaoa ruoaovaay. Ghauouau nauanaiaau ruua muouuaouwaauo ruaaaa voaiarrwoaaoo ruaraaua vaaahauuoaaia rouoohaoaa: vuuaaroooah rauouoaroaaam raoaauu rrooouohaoaoaa mooaawuoau houuourruauouao, (hoioooruuaouo raaaaaaa maoau haouonauuuv wuauuanioo huauuhuoaa vuuawauoou). Hruoaaruuuua hoou wuoayu nauaom moaaoahuua ruaauuroaa.

Rwoaa wauaoa: haaowaouao wiuaahoiao

Senior Old Fag Posting.

It's nice to see the old things never die.

Inb4 too soon girl.

Heu cinaedi,

Nomen meum est Johnus et odi omnem singulum a vobis. Vos omnes sunt crassi, stulti homines sine vita, qui degunt omnia momenta diei spectantes imagines stupidas. Estis omnia mala in mundo. Vero, qui vobis habeat ullam cunnum? Arbitror, homines deridere fortasse delectet ob lubricos vestrum, sed vos omnia fertis ad planitiem totaliter novam. Immo, id est peius quam masturbare imaginibus libri facierum.

Non abeste. Icete me cum plaga optima vestri. Admodum perfectus sum. Fui decanus turmae pilae pedis et praefectus turmae pilae corbis. Quid ludetis, nisi "masturbare hominibus nudis pinctis Japoniensibus"? Praeter nanciscior notas optimas et habeo pellenter perpulchram amicam (quae fellavit me recenter; merda erat SIC argentum). Vos omnes estis cinaedi, qui iam necent se. Gratias ago audiendo.

Imago pertinens: Depictat me et ambubaiam meam

What in tarnation did you just hollar at me you little cattle rustler? You should know that I'm the best goddamn cowboy from Texas to Tennessee, and I have been involved in countless cattle drives across the midwest, and I have over 300 confirmed wrangles. I am train'd to fire a rattlesnake clean through the eye with my trusty six-shoot from twenny yards off. So do ya feel lucky, partner? I can blow your hat clean off without breaking a sweat, 'ear me buddy. Ya feel so darn safe behind yer new fangled electric telegram contraption. Well, you gotta another thing coming, partner. Right now i'm in cahoots mah secret network of highly skilled bounty hunters so lock up your barn cause there's a storm coming, bucko. The storm tha's gonna level your puny little ranch off the west, the whole fucking caboodle. I can be any point of the map, at any point of my pocket watch. An' I can beat your shit to a pulp o'er 700 ways, and tha's just with mah brawlin' mits. Not only am I prepared for a rootin tootin point an' shootin, but I'm loaded with all kinds of nasty boomsticks and I'll use them to blow your ugly mug off god's good earth, Oh boy kiddo, if only you knew the knee-high cow shit you got your boots into by airin' yer lungs at me. Maybe you coulda thought twice. But you just coul'nt, you just darn di'nt, and now you’re gonna have to pay up, you god darn coot. I'll make yer mah privy, boy. So get ready for the shitstorm. You’re a walking coffin, partner.

Hi Hi Hi there, Faggots,

There is me, that is, Alex, and I hate every single odin of you. All of you are fat, gloopy, no-lifes who spend every second of their day smottovating at gloopy pictures. You are everything baddiwad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever engaged in the old in-out, in-out? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of lewdies because of your own insecurities, but you all shvat to a whole new level, O my brothers. This is even worse than going "PRRRRRRR" to a cheena warbling the lovely lovely Ludwig Van.

Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly, thou. I'm pretty much perfect. I was the privodevat of my droogs, and I'm like real dobby at dratsing with my britva. What do you do, other than "jack off to drawn nagoy japanese lewdies"? I'm at the absolute heighth of fashion , and I just shvat anything that I want (I just raped someone; Cal was SO horrorshow). You are all candy-assgots who should just oobivat yourselves. Thanks for slooshing.

Pic Related: It's me and my droogs.

Stop Right There Criminal Scum,

My name is Imperial Guard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are low endurance, low intelligence trouble makers who spend every second of their day looking for laws to break. You are everything bad in Tamriel. Honestly, have any of you ever bought something? I mean, I guess it's fun stealing shopkeeper's property because of your low score in mercantile, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than pickpocketing wandering traders when no guards are around.

Don't be a criminal. Just hit anyone within eye sight. I'm pretty much prefect. I was captain of the running team, and starter on my shouting team. What sports do you play other than "commit senseless acts of violence and theft against those who cannot defend themselves"? I also have full Imperial Armour, and have arrested the hero many times (She just paid the fine; Shit was SO gold). You are all criminals who should have just paid the fine. Thanks for listening.

Pic related; It's me apprehending a criminal.

Hey Untermensch,

My name is Adolf, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are greedy, blood poisoned, hook-noses who spend every second of their day destroying the glorious master race. You are everything bad in ethnicities. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten gassed? I mean, I guess it's fun spamming the holocaust myths because you're even greedy for sympathy, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than not buying my book [Mein Kampf IN STORES NOW!]

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best suitcase bomb. I'm pretty much perfect. I was the Führer of Nazi Germany, and was heroic in World War I. What asses have you kicked other than "haha, we're hoarding all of the money for our evil global conspiracy"? I also get sweet uniforms, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO master racy). You are all untermensch who should just Zyklon B yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Hey Faggots,

My name is Gary motherfucking Oak, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are retarded talentless trainers who spend every second of their day looking at other peoples pokedexes. You are everything bad in the poke`world. Honestly, have any of you ever caught any Mudkipz? I mean, I guess it's fun challenging young trainers and cooldudes to matches people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than doing the elite four with a bunch of pokemon you raised with duped candy.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I am a leading pokemon researcher, and Professor Oak chose me first to complete his pokedex. What badges have you won , other than "biggest loser who couldn't even catch a Pidgey"? I also catch any pokemon first try and have a banging hot Gyarados (he just evolved for me; Shit was SO Ash). You are all candy-asss who should just kill yourselves. Smell you later.

Pic Related: It's me and my Charizard.

Mmmmm yes, take that bait big boy

Clever/10 kek

Hey Faggots, My name is Gustav, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, high-pressure systems who spend every second of their day bringing only weak winds and light drizzles to coastal areas. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever reached Category 1? I mean, I guess it's fun remaining so weak because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than the 2007 Atlantic Hurricane Season.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best gusts. I'm pretty much perfect. I reached maximum sustained winds of over 145 mph, and am causing the complete mandatory evacuation of New Orleans. What major cities have you evacuated, other than "some random Haitian shantytown that can’t survive even the lightest gusts"? I also made landfall in Hispaniola, Jamaica, and Cuba, and have a banging hot low pressure system to feed on (She just increased my wind speeds; Shit was SO fast). You are all tropical depressions who should just disperse yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my feeder band

Hey dudes,

My name is Jack, and I like every single one of you. All of you are cool, witty, funny guys who spend your free time of their day looking at funny pictures and macros. You are the sense of humor that lacks in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any hate mail? I mean, I’m sure it’s fun making fun of people because you are so witty, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even more awesome than stand up comedy.

Don’t be a stranger. Just laugh with me too. I’m pretty cool. I was editor of my school newspaper and started my own detective agency. What funny activities do you do, other than “having fun to awesome drawn Japanese anime”? I also live with my mother and have a modest friend who is a girl. (She just taught me calculus; Stuff was SO complicated) You are all awesome who should gather at a big party. Thank you for listening to me.

Pic Related: It’s me and my female friend.

Hey Faggots,

My name is Jane, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? What about dick? I bet you candy-asss have had lots of that, cause I sure as hell have. I love the feel of a man’s rod in my clit. 6 inches or he’s not worth it.
I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities. I bitch all the time and I’m proud of it. But dicks like you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the cheerleading squad, and my boyfriend was captain of the football team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and I make a damn good sandwich. You are all candy-assgots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my awesome man. You so jelly of him

Hey guys,

My name is Jenna, and I'm asking every single one of you to help me. My boyfriend is this skinny, greasy-haired guido who spends every second of his day looking at his stupid ass hair. He is everything bad with today's youth. Honestly, do all men brag about having fucked their "bitches" last night? I mean, I guess it's because of peer pressure and trying to be accepted, but he takes it to a whole new level. This is even worse than drinking beer all day and listening to Heavy Metal.

Don't ignore me. Please, help me. I'm pretty much desperate. I was a regular at the literature club, and vice-president of the science club. I also had a thing for classical music? I used to get straight A's, that is, before I met him (He just made me blow him; Shit was SO gross). He's a faggot, and I want to kill him. Please help me!

Pic Related: It's me.

You're trying to hard to bait

Hey non believers,
My name is Jesus (Historically it's Joshua, but jesus is fine too.) and I hate or love you depending on who's telling it, but that's cool. Some of you are slightly over weight, less than productive members of society, but I don't mind. A lot of you are technically everything that's bad in the world, but it's never too late to change your path, so it's no big deal. Have any of you ever lied with woman in the biblical sense? I'd add "Honestly" but I already know that answer. Anyway, It's fine if you have, there's nothing becoming one with another person, even if it's someone of the same sex, (I don't actually mind) but it's actually better if you haven't. I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, (to some people) but you all take to a whole new level, but hey, we've all been cruel. This is even technically worse than letting your seed fall on barren ground over facebook pictures, but who really cares?
Don't be a stranger, I genuinely want to know each and every one of you. There's room in the herd for all, but if you prefer to be solitary that's perfectly acceptable too. Go ahead and hit me with your best shot, for I love a lively debate. I'm pretty much the son of god, but that doesn't mean we weren't created equal. I was apprentice carpenter, then I wandered around Judea for a while. What pilgrimages have you been on? I genuinely want to know. I also got crucified, but contrary to popular belief, I didn't want it to happen. It was a bit of a bummer, but hey, "misfortune comes always out of season." I also sit at the right hand of god ( His glory permeates my life, poop was SO holy) You should all just kill yourselves so I can meet you now! I'm so excited!
Pic related, it's me alone, seeing as I don't feel the need to subjugate a woman.

Herro Faggots,

Mahr nam is Kim, and I rearry rearry hate every singre one of you. Arr of you are fat, retarded, no-rifes who sprend every second of their day rooking at stupid ass piccures. You are evurthing bad in the worrd. Honestry, have any of you ever gottern any prussy? Ri mrean, Ri gress irt's frun mraking frun orf peopre brecause of your own insecuritries, brut rou arr trake to a whorr new rever. Thris is reven worse than jerking off to pricures on facebook.

Don't be a shranger. Just hrit me with your best shrot. I'm pretty much prerfect. I wras captain of the frootball team, and strarter on my basketball team. What sprorts do you play, orther than "jack off to naked drarn japarese preople"? I also get straight A's, and have a branging hot girrfriend (She just brew me; Shit was SRO cash). You are arr candy-asss who should just kirr yourserrs. Thranks for ristening.

Pic Rerated: It's mre and my britch

Hey Daniel-San,

My name Miyagi, and I hate every single one of you. Arr of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who think you know KARATE FROM BOOK. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, It's no wonder Johnny and the whole Cobra Kai school wants to kick your skinny candy-ass but you take to a whole new level. I repair bike for you and you try rearn Karate book?!!

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I rive in smarr room in this apartment complex. I janitor, repairman, and WW2 vet. BONZAI! What sports do you play, Daniel-san, other than "jack off to young highschool girl Erizabeth Shue"? I also trim bonsai trees, catcha fly ritha chopstick and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just wax on/wax off my dick; Shit was SO cash). You are arl Faggot and no vawrey girl rill ever fuck you because you rive in da hills. Arigatou for ristening, Daniel-san. BONZAI! DANIEL-SAN! BONZAI!!

Pic Related: It me and my bitch

Hey Guys,

You probably remember my name is John, and I want to apologize to every single one of you. I'm pretty sure most of you arent fat and are probably cleverer than I said, and if you guys want to look at pictures and stuff, then that's cool, everyone has a different life. The world is here to be shared, and I'm happy to share it with you guys. Most of you have probably got pussy before, anyway... I had a look around and there was a picture of a bitch being plowed by a guy with "RON PAUL Sup Forums" written on his dick. I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people... I do it myself, but not as well as you guys. I actually met my bitch through facebook, so I guess we're all a bit nerdy sometimes.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I deserve it after what I was like. I resigned from the football team and took up chess, and quit basketball when I realised the only people playing were niggers anyway. I also tried jacking off to an anime girl, which actually isn't all that bad. I only got straight A's because my mom fucked the principal, and my hot girlfriend is actually just a blow-up doll (She just popped; Shit was SO shit). You are all just reasonable people who should disregard what I said to you, don't become "an heroes" LOL (am I a newfag or what?). Thanks for listening, no hard feelings, right?

Pic Related: It's me and my blow-up bitch. We're both really, really sorry

Hey mourners,

His name was John, and he was loved by every single one of you. He thought dearly of you Anonymous, spending every second to try and steer you away from what he thought were bad life choices. He thought what he was doing was everything right in the world. Honestly, he was so deeply rooted in his beliefs. I mean, now that he's gone, so are his insecurities, and at least his soul is at a whole new level. To his family, his loss is the worst thing that could happen. Please, mourners of Sup Forums, don't be a stranger. Speak up about your favorite memories with John. He is now in perfection, looking down on all. He was captain of the football team, and starter on his basketball team. He knew he was faster and tougher than a lot of people, and wasn't afraid to say it. He got straight A's, and had a beautiful girl at his side (he was going to propose next week, shit would have been so cash). You are all welcome to mourn at his casket. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: This is John in Australia; where the passanger seat is on the left, and the cars are down under.

In memory, John. You will be missed.

New cringe thread?

Hey faggots. Its the real JOHN - well for real my name is Joey, it seems like youre even too retarded to see the difference.

It seems like you keep reposting my image the whole time, you're even editing my text and photo. Do you think I care? Youre just miserable - it's just like I said. By doing this you try to hide your own problems. Fuckin HUGE problems

Well, my life keeps getting better and better. I just dropped my bitch: shes just a whore who slept with my best friend (well, I still wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers). Also I keep BIG PIMPIN, just got a new fuckin spendy car (a porsche) and changed my style - calling it BLUE STEEL. And you? I guess the best thing you did in the last month was masturbatin to some drawn animal sex or sick shit like that; well Ill meet two girls tonight and plan to get off with both of them.

So, do the world a favor and kill yourself before youll rape a person for real. You make me sick.

Pic related: its me and my car

My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest man alive. When I was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world, I'm just an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly with the help of my friends I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me, and one day I'll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father. I am The Flash.

Hey airplanes,

My name is world trade center, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are light, fast, boeing 747s who spend every second of their day flying over stupid ass countries.
You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any stock markets ? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of sky scrapers because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level.
This is even worse than pretending to fly into buildings.
Be a muslim. Just hit me with your best plane. I'm pretty much perfect. I was made of stainless steel, and planned by the best architects in the world.
What are you made of, other than some cheap aluminium? I also house some of the most intelligent stock traders, and have a banging hot twin tower (She just increased our value; Shit was SO cash).
You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my twin tower.

Yipyip, Yipgots,

Yipppppyipyipyiip. yipyip yipyipyipyipyyyyip. Yyyyyip yip yip yip yip yippp yipyip. Yippy yippp yip yipp yipyippy. Yippyipyippp. Yip yip yip yip. yipyippy yipyip. Yip yip yip yipyipyippyyip. Yyyyyyyip yip yip yiiiiipyippy.

So, yip yipppyyy yipyip yip yip yiiippy.

Pic related, me and my yip.

Fuck off our site. People like you shouldn't be on the internet.

Old bait

How are people remixing these memes so quickly?

4channers are either wizards, or OP is a fag and edited photos of himself beforehand and is samefagging.

MOTHER FUCKING GET

The best fucking waste ever

>Remixing memes

Checked.

No one cares.

Hey Cis Scum,

My name is Melody Hensley, and i hate every single one of you. All of you are oppresonist scum who spend every second of thier day raping with your privilege. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten a tumblr account? I mean, I guess its fun making fun of minorities on Sup Forums, but you take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than the raid on tumblr.

Dont be Cis Scum. Just hit me with you best oppression. I'm Pretty much perfect. I was in the Daily Dot, and have my own feministy blog. What do you do for social justice, other than "post shock images on tumblr"? I also have a livejournal and self mutilate.

pic related, its me and my trigger warning

Quints.....

do you realise these threads where up every day for about 2 years back before fags like you even knew what Sup Forums was you should take johns advice and just kill yourself

TROLLED XD

HOOK LINE AND SINKER

YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR AN OLDER FAG LIKE ME, BOY!

Keep memeing and you'll one day be able to spot a ruse.