Is it worth it?

Is it worth it?

I must know the answer too!!!

Its pretty good man not the best game iv ever played but well worth it.

It's a good game yes

It's pretty good. I wouldn't say MIND-BLOWING, but a solid 8.0 out of 10. If you are still hesitant, just wait for a sale. Nothing worse than buyer's remorse.

Sprinting could be faster, and they definitely need to up the storage count (I know they said they would do that via future patches, but it needs an increase NOW). Played 3 hours so far, and yes, there is still a ton to see on the starting planet.

>playing on console
>treating Sup Forums like a review site
God why can't summer be over

how much is it? 60 bucks im guessing?

It looks super repetitive. Every review and streamer says it is. I can see the appeal. I'll stick with elite dangerous, need muh hotas support

Waiting for PC release. Friends who got it today for PS4 say it's amazing. Don't listen to all the reviews, it's been confirmed Sup Forums has been raiding sites with negative scores because they're a bunch of 12 year old window licking fucktards.

Is for me atleast. Grown bored of all the other games I've been into so I need something to fill my days with. Money isn't that big of an issue. 60 euros here or there won't change my life.

anyone know if multiple characters is a thing?
like if i split the cost of the game with a roomate will be both be able to play seperate characters?

Can't say about PC yet for sure, but it'd be fucking retarded if it wouldn't be possible. For PS4 you can always use different profiles.

It's been summer for two years.

Actually it's been summer closer to 5. That's when they hired enough mods to actually enforce rules, banning CP and letting open the flood gates of normies from reddit in, thus killing Sup Forums.

oh okay.
im not sure how ps4s work thanks for info

better game: platformania.com

so is it really as hard as the devs said it was to find life?

It's not as bad for me when it's not summer

no

Because you keep perpetuating it with this sort of whining

>implying Sup Forums isn't a shit fest of whining

>Born too late to explore the earth
>Born too early to explore the stars
>Born just in time to name a video game planets after dank memes

>Born too late to explore the earth.
>Born too late to explore the stars
>Born just in time to participate in the european race war. *

>Born too late to explore the earth
>Born too late to explore the stars