how the fuck does this happen?

Easy, we suck at soccer.

Olympic football is a joke.

Continental quotas

your sports are a joke

They're not

Muslim leagues are shit while Concacaf is more difficult to place in

plus we're currently shit

You were stumped against the WALL OF THE POWERHOUSE THAT IS MEXICO.

They are when niggers are the majority of Amerilard """""""""athletes""""""""""

There's mens soccer at the olympics this year?

Actually Honduras and Colombia
We didn't even play you

Klinsmann is a shit technical director

The problem with the u23s is Klinsmann's right hand man Herzog is a retarded coach and the Euro clubs dont want to release our talented youth players leaving us with random shitters like Jordan Memeis or literally whos like Ariola and Shelton to play when senior team players like Pulisic, Yedlin, and Brooks would have immediately strengthened the squad.

Yet another proof that sportswomen should get equal pay.

EHHHHH

OOGA BOOGA

>this is a 10/10 in the US

Pulisic hadn't even made the bench at Dortmund yet
And the majority of the competition occurred outside of the international breaks
And the senior team's confed cup loss was on the same day as the US loss to Hondurass

>Easy, we don't give a fuck about soccer.
ftfy

Pulisic had multiple first team appearances including two goals for Dortmund last year in regular season bundesu games, you autist.

Qualification happened back in October
The playoff happened in March but that was Klinsmann's doing

>win 1-1
>USA USA USA
>get BTFO
>we don't give a fuck about socker

So what does that say when niggers are the entirety for frogs?

why yes, it is hilarious when we beat a country at their precious twink sport that is literally the only one they have. thanks for picking up on that and mentioning it to everyone.

There always is but it's mainly 2nd rate youth players though Neymar is in the Brazil squad for it

you play one sport and you aren't even the best at it. stick to cooking and making drinks for the real men shitaly.

Why are Amerifats so butthurt all the time?

>I dont care about divegrass

>so i will tell everyone that i dont care in every thread lol

Literally autistic

The qualification system is retarded

The 3rd-placed team in North America has to enter a playoff to qualify while the 3rd-placed team in Asia qualifies automatically.

Still, calling Pulisic up to the U23s instead of the senior team couldn't have hurt.

Olympic football is a meme event that means nothing

Please don't support it by watching the games

> implying risking your life to go to the huelympics is worth it
Between zika and the terrible fucking conditions of the Olympic camp and dealing with jungle monkey people I'd Skip it too

Idiots . the asian qualification is much harder than concacaf

Literally a thread about Americans

>football at the olympics
irrelevant since all good players are at their clubs preparing for the season which is about to start

olympic football is a meme sport.
I don't even get what even is the point of even having it.

this.
either they make it pro or not have it at all. Its disturbing to watch these shit shows.

Iraq just goes doopin' mental over Olympic football, while America doesn't give a crud

God damnit, this meme is retarded but it makes me laugh every single time

is it just me or does zidane sort of look a little bit like bale in that picture

without the legolas hair

retarded argument you can say that about alot of european countries. cant be the best at something forever and they have won many titles anyway