Name a country with a more arrogant, egotistical self centred population

Name a country with a more arrogant, egotistical self centred population.

>Protip; you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Giving_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel

Fair point.

/thread

Beautiful.

Where are you from, sunshine?

England

Russia, China, et cetera.

China.
North Korea.

Here's where I drop the mic. Bitch (and I'm not even from the US)

Everywhere people are fucktards everyone a dick and shit in one way or another

Israel and China.

Canada

Australia

>name literally any country

>from the shitpost capital of the world

Canada

Every shitskin country today

Switzerland

>amerifat calling anyone else a shitposter

This /thread

Poland

Not american. And youre literally from the number one cause of shitposters.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Giving_Index

Second only to Myanmar.
Your troll is shit.

France. Ohiofag here btw.

>makes thread calling someone else egotistical and is egotistical himself.

England is way worst than the USA, the English people are just worthless pieces of shit.

Hurrdurr

lol must suck to come from insignificant shit countries

Sweden.

Samefag

Can't hear you down there at number 10 lardo

They include the niggers and spics in those studies, America has more niggers and spics, if you think the average white person in America has a shitty quality of life, you are seriously misinformed.

Ananas sounds fucking stupid, I don't like pineapples but I'm glad we call them that.

Just because most of the world thought the world was flat, should we all be fucking stupid?

ikr, and why are they not fat retards, i mean muh rights, muh guns, muh shitskin president and muh mcdonalds.

Never reproduce

Hole shit

I don't see how they figure Finland is better than the US, that place looks pretty miserable.

OP, you need to get over your jealousy of us Americans. Yes, we rule the world. Get over it. Hell, come to the USA, become a citizen, and you can be one of the rulers, too.

> well sure, if they include all the poor and uneducated people in my country our qol score goes down

what did he mean by this

France

Isn't it funny how the rest of the world is always bitter towards America, yet the rest of the world never crosses the mind of Americans because they are so insignificant? Envy is a bitch.

this

Exactly, but who are you attacking the average American or the average white American?

Guns kill more people in america than Muslims tho.

Let me guess

You're British op

> look at me
> I'm so ignorant

*yawn*

Lowtier bait. Try again, newfriend. Or lurk moar, you need it.

it might just be that most americans are too fucking dumb to even grasp the concept of there being an entire world out there. they would much rather sit at home and watch two and a half men..

>we
>us
Eh, maybe if you're George Soros or Bill Gates, but the average American is not a transnational financier with deep pockets who can buy an election in a foreign country.

But that's what being somebody who was born in a country is. You're thinking of nordic.

Oh man.. you sure proved him wrong with that green text.

Sweden used to top these lists

3 days into the Olympics there was a thread started by an amerifat asking why other countries bothered showing up because murica would win everything

Guns don't kill people we kill each-other.
No guns means no equality.

Funny image macro

I'm attacking the guy who posted that stupid statement. Where he suggested to reduce the values in the lowest part of the scores to fudge the statistics to his liking.

> that's a lot of car crashes in a year
> how about we take out all the crashes that people got hurt in
> look we had no fatalities and very few crashes

Totally agree with this faggot

idk man
>hurr durr
>meme
sounds like youre out of arguments

>Lowtier bait
Explains all the replies they got from autistic Europeans falling for it.

I could explain the phenomena to you, if you want?
But it seems like he was just smart-assing around and not really wondering.

no guns mean less death.

>Israel

1st post best poast

I agree, but the logic in that was flawed.

Not true. My family wanted to take a pilgrimage there to all the Jesus sites from grams. They arent as a whole fat. Obviously their are a lot of stereotypical jewish dudes with big honkers, but the women are fine. Dumb is also not a god rep. Arab christians are super smart.

>what is metatrolling
You really really need to lurk moar

Bullshit we all die.
No guns just means less power for the individual.

>look at me I know the aussie shitpost meme

>No guns just means less power for the weak

>power.

>I am the superior shit poster
>Lurk moar newfag
This is some top tier cringe.

wouldn't call the average american fat, dumb and ugly, nor egotistical.

I mean, they got it all within their own country. The entertainment industry, tech industry etc etc.

They have nourished a consumer culture from within. They are living in their own bubble. I can see why they have little to no interest regarding the rest of the world on an average joe everyday working man level. Taking vacations in different states is probably more than enough as far as a change of scenery goes.

That's just my 2 cents on it, sent from Norway.

and their apple pie sucks. they donĀ“t know shit about good cooking.

Just like they claim they need it against da gvermant. Like, yeah, your Pistole will surely do you any good. Like fat fucks against marines. Against trained policemen. Against planes, helis, rockers, nukes. But hey, intelligence is overrated if you need guns.

>amerifat retard logic.

>Falls for b8
>Tells to lurk moar

That sure is a good point. Thank you good Sir for making me rethink my position.

I've done a fair bit of travelling, and anywhere I go in the US I find the fat, dumb, and ugly everywhere. Go to the south and you'll see it on full blast.

>implying you didnt just Fall for a bait

Lurk moar

I couldn't see Marines fighting for their government against their own country.
Lived in America for 9 years and I met plenty of military who hated their government.

>wouldn't call the average american fat
Gr8 b8 m8

Most likely guns wont do much to protect us from our government. But they do help protect citizens from criminals.

tell that other guy not me
and isnt talking shit on americans a meme?

The whole fucking world

nice trips

So you don't need guns

North Korea.

Why that's called b8, just like the thread we are currently in.

Pretty much, not American but I 100% support this.
They have everything they would ever want or need within their reach, why wouldn't they get fat and stupid when life is so convenient.

remember kids, a vote for trump is a vote for Idiocracy.

I hate Americans as much as the next person but to be fair Chinese people are the rudest, they are fucking vile they spit everywhere, block doorways, smell bad and just generally annoying cunts.
If you've ever been to Southeast Asia (where they go on holiday) you'll know what i mean.

>You
Like I said I lived in America, doesn't make me American. I never said where I stood on gun control, I think Australia had the right idea.

Self-Justice is fucking retarded.
>not the point
So self-defense? Pro Tip: No guns means no guns for criminals
>but user, they can get them illegally
Yes. And now take a good look at the rates of crimes with illegal weaponry in countries without legal guns. See this?

Moral of the story: You don't need them. All you do is feed the weapon industry. Happily.

So they don't need guns.

But that was a good movie.

America is basically the ship in
Wall-E, we've had these luxuries at our fingertips so most of us became lazy fatasses.

As long as we have Obama and if this shit continues with Hillary, we're pretty much finished as a country.