Breaking Bad Season 5 improvement ideas thread

ITT we suggest ways we could have improved this god-tier series fifth season.
without going the obvious route of just removing it.

Remove nazis, have it end with walt in jail for life

>Remove nazis, have it end with walt in jail for life
Does he still die of the cancer?

>without going the obvious route of just removing it.
But was it really fucking necessary? The Season 4 finale tied things up so nicely. Why did we fucking need another season?

Keep it the same, but have Walt escape from the country since he did nothing wrong.

Jesse should've told Walt not to talk to him or his wife's son ever again!

Eventually. He still needs to repent for some amount of time.

>wife's son
>mfw that meme actually applies.
I wanna vomit.

Numerous scenes of Jesse getting raped and sodomized by the nazis.

Write the final episode again, the rest was the best thing the show ever did.

Felina credits finish:

Ed arrives at the cabin on his monthly grocery run.

Finds Walt dead on floor.

Ed loads Walt's body and money into truck and leaves.

Realize everything from the trip to the bar on was just the dream of a dying man, just like an occurrence at owl creek bridge

Have the Hank working with Jesse subplot last longer, it was a huge moment for the series with a lot of potential and it only lasted 1.5 episodes.

In fact cut out that whole bullshit episode that wasted time with marie and her therapist and yet another loooong scene of Walt lying to his family. its the last fucking season, we don't need more scenes of Walt trying to rationalize things to Skyler

>But was it really fucking necessary? The Season 4 finale tied things up so nicely. Why did we fucking need another season?
It was necessary. There were too many loose ends. WHY did Walt poison Brock with Lily flowers and what will his suspicious cop brother in law do, and what the fuck are Saul and Mike up to?
I do kind of agree that Season 4's finale was kind of final, though, and they should have figured out a way to resolve all those things before the Season 4 finale, so that they could well and fully wrap things up.

But it was the best season.

>Watch an episode of Breaking Bad.
>It's an episode before or after the great era of Gus Fringe
:(

I liked Season 5 but the entirety of it was just so bleak and bittersweet. Maybe because going on I knew Walt was set to meet his downfall and die.

Either way, it would have been nice if the show ended with the Season 4 finale. Then it would have The Sopranos level memorability/notoriety. S5 finale solved way to many loose ends and was too 'perfect' for a show like BB.

Have season 5b mostly a cat and mouse chase with Hank and Walt. Jesse would help Hank, maybe walt boils over a begins pulling his evil shit again, it ends with Hank and Jesse winning as Walt ends up in jail, maybe a hint that he might build his empire in jail then the series ends.

Who cares about a few chinks in Season 5. It's not like Walt's dead. I'm still waiting for Season 6.

>a hint that he might build his empire in jail
>THEN the series ends.

Lydia lives.

Who cares?

What about it?

>Remind Anna Gunn that she keeps forgetting to blink and close her mouth between lines.

Fogeddabout it.

What are you talking about you fucking autist.

Yeah, leaves it open for interpretation.

Every time she's on screen her mouth is gaping open.

>Every time she's on screen her mouth is gaping open.
see >open for interpretation.

It bugs the fuck out of me that the last shot we see of Jesse is him screaming in a car. I would have liked something more conclusive for his character.

>I would have liked something more conclusive for his character.
He's gonna make birdhouses. I thought they made that pretty clear. I dunno though, I guess.

I dont know of you meant to quote me, but yeah, it could be up for interpretation. Hes in jail, sitting in his cell, he hears some stuff about a vaccum in the meth business since Heisenberg is gone, and then you see him look sternly. Does he make meth again? Does he atone for what he did? Well thats up to the viewer.

>remove nazis
>Hank conducts a proper investigation instead of playing lone wolf
>Walt kills Jesse for being a rat
>Skyler sells Walt down the river when Hank reaches to her
>Walt goes on the run
>realizes he's lost everything
>goes crazy with guilt
>with the last of his money buys an M60
>shoots up a theater
>takes the ricin, intentionally choosing a slow and gruesome death

Hank figures out Walts secret identity in a less ass pull, we wrote our self into a corner kind of way. That was my biggest problem with the season.

Also a happy ending for Jesse.

cuck detected

Just squeeze all of it's best ideas into S3 and S4.