A few months ago my crush told me she was a lesbian, I doubted her all along and I was right...

A few months ago my crush told me she was a lesbian, I doubted her all along and I was right. It turns out she's been banging some fucking douchebag gymrat for a few months behind my back

Now I'm not really sure how to extract the truth from her but I need to somehow trick her into telling me so I can make her feel bad for outright lying to me

Does anyone have any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/X_POSTX_X/comments/4j0u58/one_fine_afternoon_keegan_monroe_ashley_jade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop giving a shit and move on, you weren't even in a relationship with her, she owes you nothing, stop being a pussy faggot, get swole, and bang hoes

/thread

Your crush? What are you, 12?

She can fuck whatever she wants, man up and move on. In the meantime think about how she's getting her pussy filled with his cock.

careful not to turn this newfag into a cuck
oh wait, i don't give a shit

Yeah like it's that easy to stop loving somebody. Get the fuck over yourself

I'm 30 she's 28. Yes she can fuck whoever she wants, but last time she had a boyfriend he wasn't right for her so I intervened and they ended up splitting up

Sounds like you're a total beta creep and she might have been trying to let you down easy. She's obviously not interested in you at all, so if you care about her friendship let it go. Or if you don't care about her platonically at all which seems the more likely option just try to move on.

>Thinking she'll ride your dick for that

>i love her, how do i fuck her over you guys?
>i split her and her bf up because in my opinion they didn't work
jesus christ you sound like such a vindictive beta cuck and a shitty person. Just fucking move on and find someone who actually likes you (somehow)

She's obviously not into you. Cut her out of your life. You're 30... A grown ass man. Don't waste any more time dwelling on her.

you're not even in a relationship with her, you "fell in love" with just some lying bitch, stop playing the victim, get out of your funk by hanging out with friends as much as you physically can without being a drag, go to the gym, take up swimming, do your job assuming you have one, and love WILL come to you eventually

>so I can make her feel bad
>love
>I'm 30

What the fuck is wrong with you, for someone who is 30 you sure have the
thinking of a 12 year old, or at best 16.
Why the fuck am I wasting my time with this.
>Which is likely the same question you should be asking yourself.

You can still love somebody and realise that they aren't right for you.

And if she continuously makes stupid decisions to fuck idiots, what makes you think she's ever going to see you as the right person? Assuming she knows how you feels, waiting around for it is really bad for you. Ultimately, she's gonna make her own decisions, right or wrongly, no matter how many times you "intervene" - and what, you're going to spend the rest of your life being a counter-balance for her shit decisions while she continues to get drilled by assholes and you get nothing? Get real man, you're in love with a slut.

Get a GF and stop spying ur sister private life fucking muslim

sauce - an old and bitter but ultimately happy man

I have a great idea

Get over it and dump this using cunt from your life.

Find out where gymrat goes daily, take her places he goes and make sure they make visual contact keep repeating she will know or she won't go with you then you can interrogate. Either way don't bring it up directly. And the sex you have with her now fuck her angrily like you just poured a bowl of cereal and there is no milk. Another idea is get close to gymrat and ask for threesome when she agrees start shoving miniature marshmallows in all of her orifices and speed off on your heelies.

What do you fucking mean "behind my back"? You guys aren't together!

Get over it and move on to the next walking wet hole you psycho.

>behind my back
No she isn't, you two aren't dating.

>last time she had a boyfriend he wasn't right for her so I intervened and they ended up splitting up
Are you her dad? Jesus fuck you sound controlling.

Find a new crush retard.

She obviously doesn't want to fuck you, or she would've by now.

She won't care or feel guilty either.

You're actually a loser to her.

They talk about how much of a loser you are before, during and after fucking. They talk about how controlling you are and how you think you're in a relationship with her when you're not.

$10 says OP is a fat fedora wearing neckbeard

Either she cares about you as a person OP and was too scared to be honest so she tried to protect your feelings. Or she doesn't give a shit about you at all and was just trying to put you off. Given how much you like a creepy beta faggot I think it's more likely she was just trying to get rid of you. Take the hint pal.

He's not fucking her. He's a friend zoned cuck. I doubt she even thinks about him at all

Faggot OP came in for an answer to a retarded situation in the first place, and Sup Forums came out to slap him wit that tuff lov

Nobody said it would be easy to get over her you useless faggot but that's fucking life. You can either wallow in your misery and eventually cool off enough to try to desperately control her life again, or you can take the tough road and move on, stop seeing her if she makes you feel bad and just in general try to improve yourself as a person. Happiness isn't easy you piece of shit.

This is the only response needed in this thread OP.

Because everybody who's not a basement dweller afraid of sunlight has to deal with a situation similar to this eventually. OP obviously isn't mature enough to handle it despite claiming to be 30.

You're a sad pitiful man... I think it's time to kill yourself. Population's getting kind of large, do the world a favor and thin it out a bit will you?

I'm not a white knight by any means but I find it hilarious how many redpill faggots are blaming the girl when it's obvious OP is a self pitying beta orbiter. She has no obligation at all to tell OP who she's fucking and why and he's just one of the pieces of shit that hover around chicks trying to sabotage any relationship she has in the hopes she'll magically declare her love for them. The girl could be a bitch, a person too concerned about OPs feelings to tell him the truth, or actually decided she was a fucking lesbian for a while. Who knows? All that's certain is that OP is a piece of shit.

Agreed, too many people want the easy road and immediately dismiss a solution because it's hard

Did you read the thread?

Hahahaha I think OP left the thread because of everyone calling him out on being a beta faggot

see
Yes I know everyone is calling OP a fag and rightly so

What you say here is 100% right. Had a friend like that constantly doing shit like that to this girl. Eventually he lost all his friends because we saw him as a weak, beta, selfish cunt. Who if he did get his way would be a controlling abusive dick.

Don't be an idiot. She said she is a lesbian...so bring bi girls to her every now and then, enjoy the threesomes for as long as you can and then move on m8.

Your so deep in the friendzone its sad, get over move on and find a chick who actually wants you

slip her some psychedelic drugs.

military used to use it as a truth serum.

Here's an idea, kill yourself... faggot

> be gay
> get fucked by gymrat
> "he my man now, bitch"
> profit

You are a pathetic sack of shit. She has no obligation to you. It doesn't matter who she's fucking and she's not doing it "behind your back."

She's never going to love you, she won't ever even consider giving you a pity fuck and the more creepy, obsessive and controlling you act towards her, the faster you'll push her away. Which in her case would be for the best. Grow the fuck up and find a girl that likes you or fucking kill yourself. Cause right now you're a festering pustule on the arse of humanity.

Move on, faggot.

reddit.com/r/X_POSTX_X/comments/4j0u58/one_fine_afternoon_keegan_monroe_ashley_jade/

You a shitty friend
No wonder she's fucking Chad