I fucked up /b. i really did. Gf got knocked up and i don't know what to do with this situation...

I fucked up /b. i really did. Gf got knocked up and i don't know what to do with this situation. Tried to make her get an abortion but she just simply not want to do this. I seriously don't want my life to end here and have this burden in my whole life.
I see three options:
a.) An hero everything
b.) mix some stuff that will cause miscarriage
c.) Murder her and hopefully get away with it.

I would like your help in option b. If it won't be working i will try c and if i get caught i will an hero everything. i just really don't know what other stuff to do about this. so help me out please

Other urls found in this thread:

ncjrs.gov/App/Publications/abstract.aspx?ID=167327
theatlantic.com/sexes/archive/2012/12/the-real-complex-connection-between-single-parent-families-and-crime/265860/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get a good job, man up and provide for your family you little Pussy.

Just Falcon Punch her in the stomach right down a flight of stairs.

/thread

It's not my family. I think a relationship of two months shouldn't be the end of my love life

Enjoy the life you have left for the next few months. Cheers.

Bro.. Clotheshanger

Run in one direction until you got rid of said problems

This

Just add some Clorox to her beverage and youre good to go

the first actual helpful response. Any other effective ways of getting her shit done?

>I seriously don't want my life to end here and have this burden in my whole life.

Here is an example of how self-centered and irresponsible people are these days. Man the fuck up.

Have any good friends to "Mug" her in the night, couple swings with a bat and a few stomps and you good to go

It's your family now. She's pregnant with your kid.

Does she have food allergies?
>hint at getting her body to go into general rejection idiot.
next time wrap your shit

the joke is I did wrap my shit.
>no food allergies

Sell ALL your shit, Move to Russia, learn Russian, don't have to worry about America coming to take you back home to pay Nigger Child Support

you're a selfish cunt, OP

man the fuck up

not amerifat

You've been dating two months and you've knocked her up? Dude you're obviously too careless/retarded to breed please don't contaminate the gene pool with your spawn.

Then what are you, still run away to Russia or Dem. Republic of Africa. Live among the niggers for a couple of years before moving back

Is it urs then lol

she and your child is your love life now.

Its probably not your kid..,,

i can assure ya that she hasn't been with anyone else. She is far from that attractive

Please, DONT do this.

Crush up morning after pill and put in some kind of food/beverage go back in time and give to your mother after your dad dumped his sorry ass load into her.

get the fuck over yourself. this guy is asking for legitimate advice. if you can't help then fuck off instead of adding your shit opinion

thread closed. Seems the most helpful. Thank ya.

If you weren't willing to accept the responsibility of parenthood you shouldn't have been having sex you degenerate. Your child and gf don't deserve to suffer just because you wanna weasel your way out if responsibility. Grow up

Well you never know. You are sticking your dick in it.

I recently became a dad & wow what a life change. But I'm old so at least I didn't ruin my life at a young age

You loved her for some reason so continue loving her.
You are lucky to be a successfully reproducing organism.
You have no right to that child's life just because it's your gene's mixing around in there. Be thankful for what you have. You don't have to stick with the mother but you gotta provide for your child.

Or you can just break up with her and refuse any parental testing. What are they going to do? Strap you down and drain your blood so they can test for a baby you didn't want?

Get life insurance, kill yourself, give her the money in your will.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get a vasectomy after this is all over.

Go to the beach and frost your tips. Stay in the sun till you look like you have Jaundice

Umm... actually yeah...

Murder. If something goes wrong go an hero everything, kill as much people as you can.

Dude seriously... you are just a pathetic little man who unfortunately has a dick which in your case will result in a child...

If you are not able to go on with it and accept your new life, just kill yourself instead of killing your child or your gf.

It's better for them and for our world you little shit.

Fucking hell....

You kids these days...

You're either whining and bitching because no girls want you...

Or you're whining and bitching because you got a girl pregnant.

No wonder so many younger women are going for niggers now... They know deep down they'll get ditched but they can at least enjoy a good screw before hand.

When the hell did being manly die out??

No they can't. C'mon, they've been dating for less than 2 months and not only did she already fuck him, she got PREGNANT. She's probably a huge fucking slut so it shouldn't be hard to cast doubt on her.

All she had to do was use one of the million forms of birth control available to women or use a morning after pill/get an abortion but noooo, she has to ruin this guy's life even though he said he doesn't want the child.

At that point, all bets are off and she did it to herself.

Single mothers are crime factories.

ncjrs.gov/App/Publications/abstract.aspx?ID=167327

theatlantic.com/sexes/archive/2012/12/the-real-complex-connection-between-single-parent-families-and-crime/265860/

>Making decisions with statistics

OK kid

Ok, now fuck off

Give her parsely tea 2 tkmes a day for 3-5 days this will induce her eriod and abort.

You will not get away with murder; You will be the prime suspect. When someone is murdered, it's either the significant other or the ex that did it, over 85% of the time. Cases where it was someone 'random' that just targeted someone to kill for no obvious reason are less than one in a thousand deaths.

Haha, it's not end of the world. You will still get pussy, party hard and whatever you want WHILE being dad. I got 3 + 1 kids (one outside of marriage, owned up them all) and love them all!

How the fuck would children even understand statistics, you double nigger retard?

Bottom line is, he doesn't want the kid so that kid is going to grow up with one parent who kept it on a whim and the other who hates it. Yeah, that sounds like a recipe for a happy child.

Not true, he could just drive through the hood and abandon her there. Niggers and refugees will take care of the rest.

Become a criminal so you have money without getting a job.
No job=no alimony

You want to gamble on her not surviving one walk through the hood? Chances are fairly large she's be robbed and maybe even raped, but I'd say her survival chances overall are waaaay to high to be worth taking that risk. You overestimate the power of Bix Nood..

Maybe it's not yours.

Say you'll marry her but then start beating her up regularly, If you dont'miscarry her she may decide you're not marriage material

OP, I'll actually be nice and offer you something that might help you.

1. Live with it. Your life does not end with a child.

2. The blue berries (actually cones) from Juniperus communis, made into a sort of like tea, together with Lemon balm, Melissa officinalis and sage, Salvia officinalis, was used in my country as an "abortion" drink, used in the times where sex outside marriage was punishable. We even have a song about it.
The tea itself tastes pretty good actually.
So a cup of this tea every morning/evening will most likely get that kid out. Don't let her drink it too often though, it's poisonous when consumed for a longer period of time.

3. Tell her why you don't want this child. Sit down, talk, and be adults for once.

4. Just leave her.

Don't screw up again. Nigger. Use a comdom or whatever. Nigger.

Nigger.

Didn't work for my dad.
Fuck that guy and his piss poor abortion technique.

>2 months
>already fuck him

Nigga u beta even for a btard

I scanned through every direct reply to OPs thread, and not a single one of you faggots told him to choose the first option. What the fuck is wrong with you pussies?

That's what you get for fucking a crazy girl. Don't fuck girls who wouldn't get abortions

Nutmeg can cause miscarriage in large quantities, the holidays are coming up so you may have a chance

Umm.... If you're in the US, UK, Australia, or pretty much anywhere in the western world...

Once the baby pops out, woman identifies who she believes is the baby daddy.

Onus is then on baby daddy to prove otherwise.

You fucking cuck.

Op doesn't know what he is saying, you don't have to love mom but chances are you will love your child. Your love life gets better when you have a lil one. And you have better motivation to do well. I make more money now and my daughter enjoys a great life and I enjoy giving it to her

Sadly, this is true.

mandrake or pennyroyal

make sure its european pennyroyal, the american variety is slightly more fatal to the parent

OJ kills... the pregnancy
also, try giving her green tea with nettle and vitamin c