What is the thing you want most in this world ?

What is the thing you want most in this world ?

Nothing.

happiness

Money

a reason to live

I just want her back.

Sure thing, dumbass lying faggot

YOU HAVE A DEBT TO PAY

/thread

Some papa johns pizza.

Ur mom, on my dick

Fucking faggot, get over it!

I'd love to lie and say happiness or true unconditional love but I want 30 million dollars.

I want to travel back to when my parents are having sex and just as when they're going to their room I'll just place a condom at the bed

because you and 95% of the rest of the autistic world thinks it buys those things.
when in fact it simply cant.

personally i just want my life to improve. i want a nudge in the right direction. or a mentor to help me figure this fucked up world out.
i never had a father. and i am over 20.
its a problem

To f*ck my niece once more

Global unification so we can spread throughout the galaxy as an empire

3edgy5me

For the jews to be eradicated.

world peace

She died, user. She was my everything.

>f*ck

I take it you're 15?

Just type fuck you fucking fuck head

financial security and independence.

i think these things will help me find happiness and be content with my lives and my ultimate goal is to provide a better life for my family than i had.

i miss my cat too user.
but you can always go buy another one

a rare pepe

Interesting reaction, tell me, what do you want? Money? Happiness? For what, if happiness is but an illusion, and money can buy you many things, but time... time it cannot. What do I want? I want more time. Alas, time forever eludes me. So I want for nothing.

Enough money that neither my wife nor I need to work again, and can live comfortably the rest of our lives. so right around 15-20 million dollars.

Oh :P Sorry, how old was she and how she die? How long were you together?

/thread

i came

She was 7 and I got her from the animal shelter when she was 4

ayyyy

How about...complete self control?
Anything I set my mind to. To have the heart, guts, and determination to make it through what ever struggles I may encounter.

But wait, we've all got that, if we want it enough.
How about a goal then?

its already too late. Even if we unify now, we're not gonna make it.

i would like a gf please.

i only have these dubs to offer in exchange.

Money, pussy, and for my kids to have happy lives

My kids, they passed away at birth.

Not with that attitude

"Her"

I'm more or less a cripple, so a robot body like in ghost in the shell, but with piston arms like the Big O

It's a long story. We were together for 6 years. She died at 23 years old.

i want the following super powers: to control time and space, shapeshifting and immortality

My health
The girl I love and lost
The friends I love and lost

Probably trips.

But dubs'll keep me content too.

Stupidly, absurdly amount of wealth. The type of money that generates its own money, so I don't have to work ever again, or worry about bills, being able to help out friends and family members when they are diagnosed with cancer or other terminal illnesses, so I can stop losing the people I care about and I don't feel guilty for paying bills instead of giving what I can to those who need it more than I do.

spiral power

A loli fuckslave

god hates you user

ooh. good choice

An endless supply of asspussy to cum in of various women every day.

We began in nothingness, we will return to nothingness. This is scientific fact at this point.

But no worries, out of the nothing that we become, the something that we were will rise again.

It's just how it is.

The 2 Billion i SHOULD have if I was born in American and not shit hole toilet canada.

Holy fuck do I ever want my 2,000,000,000 dollars.

U talk like a faggot with wisdom.

Lol fuck you :P Liar

Oh right :/

bacteria?

Sooooo, you wanna be a god?

Freedom

you dont?

>third world shit skin detected

Think bigger. :) Like...the absence of space and matter.

I would fucking hate it, to be quite honest.
Trust me, you are lucky being mortal.

Well, okay then. I'm not sure what I expected from a conversation on Sup Forums, but surely this is a more satisfying ending than I had anticipated.

yea because dying is so fucking awesome

I want the Genie to be free

Another chance.

it was for me

Visit Sup Forums, it'll explain it to you. It's called demoralization.

this nigga gets it

that's exactly what i want for me and my wife too

Cucks

A real vagoo of my very own. I expect it'll take a good thirty years; don't know if I'll last that long.

knowledge of this shit, why everything even exist?

I want that fucking compass, Jack !

Her.

kek

peace and end of selfishness

Nothing isn't a thing...

peace eh? thats cool and all but chaos is where its at

its a state of being

I wanna get jacked

Y'shouldn't be afraid of dying bro. Its just a part of life. I mean, it was destined that you will die the very day that you were born.
So what, all that you know, all of your reference points to existence will vanish. I mean, is that really such a bad thing?

You really think your journey ends there? Dying here is like graduation. You get to move onto the next thing. Maybe its a new life, maybe its heaven or hell, who knows. But knowing you will die allowes you to treasure what is. If you are alive forever, and free to change anything you want, what meaning does anything have?

Enjoy the trip. Let go, and enjoy.

Ultimate pleasure and expanded conscience

what the fuck have you been smoking kid

To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the laminations of their women.

spiritual enlightenment?

>dying here is like graduation
ya okay i worked really hard to graduate to non-existence.
right or not every living thing is aware of its own existence. every living thing fears non existence.
humans in particular are self-centered greedy beings who for the most part, cant fathom losing their conscience.
people like to think.. what will i think about not existing?
and the reality is you wont. you wont think feel or know anything. you will be nothingness in the void.
and that concept is terrifying.
its why we needed religion for so many years.

Yes Konan, very good.

>the laminations of their women

you dont really believe that hobble wash do you? only thing waiting for us after we die is nothing so enjoy the now because there is no after

No it isn't a state of being. i.e.
I cannot be nothing because I am a thing. Being dead isn't being nothing.

youre retarded brah

No,....I mean, some people, Yeah I get it. But its not fair to say that EVERY being feels this way.
I honestly cant wait. I mean, im here to do my time and everything, enjoy it as I can, suffering and all, but if in the end, our final destination is just...null, I would be more than happy with that.
I mean, life is a burden, to any and all who have it. We may enjoy it, but that doesnt stop it from being a pain. I would love if the final stage is non existance, its what I hope for. But, who knows, so, I do the best I can while I am here.

damn man what

then once you are dead what are you?
a corps?
sure
until the earth takes you back.
then what?
you are the earth?
no.
you are nothing.
its a state of being.
its a verb.
its what you fucking do