HDI rank should be stickied on Sup Forums

HDI rank should be stickied on Sup Forums.

>Vote: Y/N

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bulsXLM_2KE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
bcgperspectives.com/Images/BCG-The-Private-Sector-Opportunity-to-Improve-Well-Being-Jul-2016.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tony stark?

Notice how all the most developed countries in the world are Protestant nations.

Really makes you think.

Yes I know some of them now have more Catholics than Protestants - e.g. Canada and Switzerland - but all of the nations I've identified as Protestant were FOUNDED and RULED for most of their history by Protestants.

Canada had more Protestants than Catholics in their 1951 census
Switzerland had more Protestants than Catholics as recently as 1970
The Netherlands had more Protestants than Catholics in 1947
(All of these stats are on Wikipedia so check them for yourself)

CATHOKEKS ETERNALLY BTFO

not to mention there isn't a single Muslim/Arab country in the top 30

Notice how of all the most developed countries had cheap access to industrial supplies like coal or gas in times of the Industrial Revolution.

Being next to the biggest market, Germany, and higher demographics helps though.

Indeed

>Notice how of all the most developed countries had cheap access to industrial supplies like coal or gas in times of the Industrial Revolution.
Maybe prosperity caused Protestantism then? It's certainly likely. If people are more well-off they're probably going to challenge the authority of Rome.

>Being next to the biggest market, Germany, and higher demographics helps though.
But why is Germany the biggest market in the first place? Perhaps it's to do with resources like you say, but perhaps it is to do with racial superiority also.

In any case, I think we can all agree that Protestants are objectively better than Catholics. Sorry Spain.

no :D stob

>Germany
>Having natural resources

when is the new HDI list going out?

probably around December

lol but the last one was released in december of 2015

> but perhaps it is to do with racial superiority also.

WE

Why are Sweden and Iceland so low? I thought they were first world

Anyway,

More contact with different cultures = more markets, bigger sharing of tech and ideas.

Spain is isolated in a corner of Yurop, while Germany shaere barriers with nine different countries.

You are not even a real country.

> 42

anything above Finland (inclusive) is 1st world

Yeah I was going to doubt his argument by saying "well why aren't Russia so developed since they have all that oil and gas?"

To be fair though haven't you and France been fighting over coal in the Rhineland for fucking centuries? So presumably you get a lot of coal from there

Anyway maybe it is just racial superiority

Come back to me when Southern Europe is as developed as Northern Europe pham :^)

You sure came into contact with Arabs for a few hundred years though didn't you :^)

>chile
yet, the second best South American

>second best "south american"

youtube.com/watch?v=bulsXLM_2KE

>Denmark

we're 3.7% below Norway on the index
oh noes, we're so poor and undeveloped

care to explain how come even an Islamic dicatorship like Saudi Arabia is ranked higher than ALL of South America?

I vote Yea as long as we stay in the top 10, but nay if we fall lower

Because Monarchies >>>> republicucks and dictaorships

/canadian education

except it literally isn't even ranked in the one that actually counts you retarded kike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI

Y

but Israel is 18th

>usa is ranked lower than hungary
>actually counts
Nope.

>trailer trash and niggers living in huts
>poor people living in regular conditions

jeez, I wonder why the inequality adjusted version shows hungary in a better spot than USA.

it legitimately forces you to ponder

you honestly believe that the USA should be ranked lower than 2nd world's Hungary?

you're nuts

test

>the inequality adjusted HDI isn't more important than the HDI
you're amazed at an index that has been talked about on this board for years now.
stop trying to come off as informed when you're clearly just another retarded kike

ACA MANDAN LOS JUDIOS P I B E

Portugal and their shenanigans :)

QUE ME CHUPE BIEN LA PIJA EL JUDIO DE MIERDA ESTE, ES UN SUBNORMAL Y HAY QUE MANDARLO A DORMIR
C A P O
A
P
O

you're forcing your shitty rank just because Argentina is ranked higher

even if it makes obvious 1st world countries lower than 2nd world ones

#obvious.forcing

Not an argument

I S R A E L Ü B E R A L L E S
he's an edgy Sup Forumstard, he'll end up realizing who the true ally is, eventually

>he doesn't understand inequality

holy fuck you're retarded.
your argument is "no no it doesn't count because I say so"
I'll stop talking to you now.

you are the one who doesn't understand.

there is a reason why it isn't the main rank on
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

no vengo de pol ni nada de ninguna poronga.
el judio este es un discapacitado mental y punto.

except it literally is, you mentally challenged kike.

>The 2010 Human Development Report introduced an Inequality-adjusted Human Development Index (IHDI). While the simple HDI remains useful, it stated that "the IHDI is the actual level of human development"

read your links before posting, dumbfuck.

>omitting the rest of the sentence

Nice try tho

Porque tan enojado? no te insulto ni nada, cuantos años tenes?

how is the rest of the sentence supposed to change anything?

>The 2010 Human Development Report introduced an Inequality-adjusted Human Development Index (IHDI). While the simple HDI remains useful, it stated that "the IHDI is the actual level of human development (accounting for inequality)," and "the HDI can be viewed as an index of 'potential' human development (or the maximum IHDI that could be achieved if there were no inequality)."

jesus fucking christ, do you legitimately have down's syndrome or something?

read your own links before posting, moron.

enojado?
yo estoy tranquilo, lo puteo porque se merece cada puteada, si prestas atencion es un mogolico.
nada mas.

SEDA too. It's much better than HDI with its 44 factors.

>down's syndrome
THE BULLIED MISTERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

you're still pathetic if you truly believe that Argentina is better than the USA

what the actual fuck are you even talking about anymore?
I never said anything like that.
I'm off, I seriously shouldn't be losing time with retards like you.

This

uhm so eesti want to some beef with us now or what?

>that USA downgrade when looking at IHDI

I knew regular HDI had something fishy going on anyway....

>a europe-only map
Much comprehensive, such useful

That's because there are literally no white catholic countries

christian=christian=christian

bcgperspectives.com/Images/BCG-The-Private-Sector-Opportunity-to-Improve-Well-Being-Jul-2016.pdf

Page 41

Score for Israel is 66,2

Ups, Murica is Poland of the New World?

Why is Finland so low?

why is Italy lower than Slovenia?

fucking natives always dragging us down in stats

if all of our native reserves disappeared overnight, we would see a jump up at least 2 or 3 spots in terms of shit like this and HDI

Either answer my question or kill yourself you stupid kike

N

sticky threads a gay

Israel is an Arab country.

>if all of our native reserves disappeared overnight
Wouldn't that count as a massive case of homicides though?

Only IHDI.

A country with places like pic related should not be in the top 10 just because there are jews living in 10-story high mansions.

These rankings are really old
When will they release new rankings?

No the last one was released in 2014
The 2015 rankings are estimates based on 2014 study

Oh would you look at that, we've scored high again

Inequality is a bullshit ranking made by yurocucks to use niggers in ghettos as evidence that the entirety of USA is shit

>Canada
>Third world
Pick both

Perú will try their best!

Aren't you from venezuela

No.

IHDI is a bullshit ranking made by yurocucks to use niggers in ghettos as evidence that USA is bad
HDI is good as it shows that despite USA having many niggers, on average USA still has a high living standard

we're getting there™

You also posted this on /his/ and you got BTFO

>HDI
meme metric

>2017
>drags religion into politics

*tips*

>2
>9

Canada confirmed third world hellhole

The years of schooling is pretty low, ironically (we have the highest prevalence of people with tertiary degree in Europe).

That's why it's quite memetic imo

at least your natives doe't suicide bomb themselves because Allah told em

>You sure came into contact with Arabs for a few hundred years though didn't you :^)

Why, you wanted to ask him for advice? :^)

>heh lets use HDI as a ranking system but lets dismiss it's meaning in favour of the number
How does your HDI count if there is extreme wealth inequality and thus rampant poverty? USA is so low because it has horrible wealth inequality, a high rate of poverty and really shitty social services and infrastructure in many parts of it. Note the fucking name of the ranking "Human Development Index" how can one justify a high ranking in the face of high poverty and lack of development for most of the population?

>Wouldn't that count as a massive case of homicides though?
since when did a disappearance immediately equal homicide though
nah, they just compete in drinking themselves to death, beating their wives in kids, blatant hate/lack of trust for white people, lack of will for self improvement, creating a shittier generation to follow them, suicide rates, rapes, corrupt reserve leadership (to the point a reserve leader could own a fuggin mansion and 5 cars when half of the reserve doesn't have plumbing or heating), etc etc

Sounds they're mostly their own problem to be honest, in which case there's not much reason to get your panties in a twist over them. Call me cynical but it's up to them to figure out how to live like human beings

Because HDI is pretty skewed overall, I'd much rather go with the Seda statistics

See