So a girl from my school that I never had anything to do with just asked me if I could drive her to her boyfriend...

So a girl from my school that I never had anything to do with just asked me if I could drive her to her boyfriend. Wtf should I do?

Pic somewhat related, my car

kys

Tell them to save up for their own fucking ride and to stop mooching of others.

Where are you going to take them, btw?

Tell her to fuck off and that you're not a taxi service.

Ahh I love the BMW E36! I had 5 of them, such great cars! They are all >23 years and still drive in Germany.

The best straight 6 engines of the world!

oh and tell her to fuck off!

>4.2 vortec

*cough*

watch her suck him off in the backseat, then take them wherever she says.

Tell her to fuck off.

Do it, then come back and make a long rambling post about how awful women are and how you are such a great guy who always is there for them. We need moar of those MOAR!

Forget the 4.2 Vortec engines. They are ok but that's it.

The BMW straight 6 engines have something the Germans call Laufkultur. There is no word in English for Laufkultur. Drive a BMW 6 cyl. engine and you instantly know what they mean with Laufkultur.

The best fuckin engines on the planet! And I also own a Vette ...

Well, it literally means "run culture." In english we might describe it as "pulling like a horse."

No you maybe would describe it as smooth performance or running smoothness.

It has nothing to do with pulling like a horse!

"Excuse me but who are you?"

Tell her you'll do it for a bj

how beta are you? Say no and it's her problem

Say you'll do it, but then drive her somewhere completely different. Anywhere, really, doesn't matter. Then, when you're satisfied with the distance (or with how much she's freaking out from you "kidnapping" her), drop her off right there, tell her to never ask you for anything again, and to fuck off.

Of course you don't dumbass. She's not going to respect you, she's not going to like you, as soon as you drop her off, her and her boyfriend are going to laugh at the fact that she got your beta ass to go over there and drop her off so she can choke on his dong.

This

Wow that's pretty funny.

You should say yes and about halfway tell her to get out.

Wait, someone is asking for a ride, and you're confused?

Are you going that direction? Do you have other plans? Is it far, and if so, is she willing to put up some gas money?

I mean, WTF, it's someone asking you for a favor. It's not an emotional crisis. If she starts doing it all the fucking time, tell her to fuck off, otherwise, what's the problem?

Joining this thread because I noticed the E36.

Here's my 1993 318i

Not a dent in the body.