Parents got me a Crosley

>parents got me a Crosley
>grandparents got me an iTunes gift card
>sister got me a Beatles Greatest Hits album (on CD)

I-It's the thought that counts I guess...at least they all know I love music...

I got money and a hunting bow. Also a hand-me-down MacBook Air because the other one I had broke.

>white men cry when they get free shit they don't like
wew lad, try to be more grateful

Too bad you can't enjoy 2/3 of those things because you're a little bitch.

My parents got me Liquid Swords, Velvet Underground & Nico, Low, and Homework on vinyl today. Pretty gud stuff.

I didn't get shit for christmas, actually I had to buy some pants and my parents subtracted the costs from my salary (I work for them). You're just a fucking little brat.

wtf I love my parents now

did you ask them for those albums, or do they just know a lot about you?

Use the iTunes card to buy drugs on the internet.

>getting cucked this hard

>assuming both his/her/xir's race AND gender

just use the itunes giftcard for apps and ebooks desu

user, I am a mentally disabled, transgender POC and what you have just said offended and oppressed me. You assumed OP's gender and race, which is sexist and migroaggressive and therefore race/trans/homo-phobic to the (LGB)TQIAOP+ community.

You should be grateful you got anything you piece of shit.

haha, your parents suck

HAHAHA your post is SO FUNNY because youre pretending to be an essay dab old juice hahha xD triggered XD

wow hilarious I can tell you're creative as fuck

Honestly if I got a Crosley I'd just buy a vinyl of Odelay and play that shit out until it broke. Easiest way to show my gratitude.

>Crosley

Return it.

Crosley is absolute garbage.

I got a pack of smokes, 2 bars of soap and a mug.
But hey, at least I didn't get a collection of 1s and 0s I could've arranged myself.

>I got a pack of smokes, 2 bars of soap and a mug.
Are you in jail

>working for/with family
>working for such shitty parents
Double whammy.

you could get GTA from the app store or other similar things of that nature

I'll take the Crowley, you cry baby tard.

>wham

Nah but I let my gran have a piece of it when she wouldn't let me borrow a bar of soap so she decided to tell everyone in the family I don't wash.
Worth the chuckle.

kek that's my subconscious alrite.

>I acted like a spoiled little shit for not getting an Xbox 360 in 2005
>Dad slapped the shit out of me, and mom told me "no mas"

Haven't received a Christmas or birthday gift since. It could be worse, anons.

>wah free stuff

Three meme gifts in a row, why are people responding to this seriously?

underrated my sides

Welcome to being an adult. Christmas isn't about getting what you want, it's about being appreciative. You should really care more about getting your younger siblings/nieces/nephews/cousins everything they want, anyway. Just buy whatever you really want for yourself. And be happy

cringe

Faggots

>people giving him shit for being ungrateful

He got a Crosley, how would you feel about getting a gift that can actually break other things that you already own

Jewish or Chinese?

Laughed out loud

Last year all I got was to wash the trash can, this year is only the bathroom, I guess it's alright

I got money and my mommy gave me weed and I got oxy from Grandma.

I got new glasses and a digital watch.

Got a very much more than expected 500 bucks, a nice ass cashmere scarf and a waterproof speaker. Shit's lit.

crosbys are fine

Those glasses look cool

OP you got cucked with a fucking Beatles album
kys
(kill yoursister)

Thanks. I need them to see things.

I also got one...
Admittedly the one I got isn't complete shit, it has lots of bells and whistles with cassette, CD, AM/FM radio and AUX input. I'll just exchange it for what they got my sisters instead (a faux Tiffany nightstand lamp) because I would have been totally OK with that.

Funny thing was that a few weeks beforehand (apparently too late) I even asked specifically if they had got me one and gave reasons why I didn't want one (I used to collect, but our house burned down. Didn't have the heart to collect again).

Otherwise everything went fine, I'm just hard to shop for.

I'd just feel bad for them having spent their money on a crosley

cringe

I would honestly use a Crosley to play some samples/loops that I would record on a vinyl over and over again where the vinyl gets more and more damaged. It would be like the Disintegration Loops, but with turntable instead of tape.