The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged.

Vladimir Putin is known to be THE most hung guy in Moscow, possibly one of the biggest in all of Siberia. His cock has been described as "like a Smirnoff bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Rasputin and St Basil. I’m estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed Aliya’s pussy.
They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Putin barely able to force it past the knob, and Mustafina moaning and squirming like a dissident in a Gulag, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her gymnastics-trained vaginal muscles clamping down on Putin’s throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.zetaboards.com/L_user/topic/4800320/567/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It looks like you had a good joint, user, but you know that also a huge Smirnoff bottle will be empty...

I hope this is not the last we see of Aliya

is she a midget?

she's half a head shorter then Putin and he's fuckin tiny

s1.zetaboards.com/L_user/topic/4800320/567/

u will never match on tinder with an elite gymnast

Ok. What is the point of your thread?

No hair = tiny cock.

It's the law.

Putin is love, Putin is life?
Its all Kremlin now?

did you know theres an entire subculture of people who insist there is a secret lesbian relationship between Aly Raisman and Aliya Mustafina?

The relationship is called Raistafina google it.....lots of fanfics

thank you for your confession

here's another faggOP who knew that Killary doesn't have a penis, Obama has a tiny one, and Trump has a functional but stinking one.

same girl

musaliya135 on instagram

Lol ok Vlad gb2 gaia and quit posting ur fantasies faggot

i think she wants the footfags on board....

>tfw no gf

I'd be okay with that

Shut up faggot.

she's one of the best in the world and walking alone in Moscow, too dedicated to her sport to have a bf.

she needs a little loving
needs a little tenderness
needs a little Kramer

wow she has a pretty big tattoo on her hip