beautiful

>that spic in the back
Topkek

kek

All Hillary voters must fucking hang!

Hitlerdubs of truth.

is that rly her? gross

I'm voting for hillary

Okay, now I'm feeling sorry for her tbh.

Faggot

i'm dying

kek

Faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=r7hu42wEFkM

what.
the.
fuck?

>Faggot
This is all you got?
Pretty embarrassing to be honest, Paco.

thumbs up

Imagine being Pablo in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old latina in Chloe's dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that mexican kid and not only open that door while Chloe Grace Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her nipple piercings and cameltoe, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her car. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE GRACE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, open her car door, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another door to open, and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking mexican kid. You're not going to lose your future chauffeur career over this. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it.

Kek

wqxr.org/#!/story/actresss-head-cellists-body-digitally-fused-film-if-i-stay/

I trained with it every day for two hours a day as much as I could.

The 17-year-old Moretz has told several interviewers that the film's producers ultimately decided to use a musical body double for cello scenes.

fukin lost

10/10 would be scared shitless.

stahp

rynogt4

piss off kraut

For once op is not a fucking fag. She's the worst.

The Chloefags in 2013 were the same 5 circle jerk idiots in every thread. Now that she's at an age where she should be in her prime, she has rapidly declined in looks probably because of all the nigger cum she's been guzzling down.

Why else would she all of a sudden become a hardcore Feminazi and go full retard?

>I'm a female so I feel entitled to have scripts re-written to show females in a positive light
>I believe in the pay gap even though 99%+ of women will never even make anything close to what I make
>I also believe people should make $15 an hour because they exist

I fucking hate this stupid cunt. I would love to hate rape her then slowly watch her down in a bathtub.

>I would love to hate rape her then slowly watch her down in a bathtub.
Issues much? See a therapist.

kek

Implying he's wrong

Can someone shoop Chloes features and clothes onto the crushinator?