Paintbucket the world Sup Forums!

Paintbucket the world Sup Forums!

Template

Fuck back to East Israel and rape a pig you sand nigger.

The Roman's didn't really care for Sweden tho.

Good pic tho.

sieg heil

Kek

Modern Canada

I lost my first purpose. Forgive me.

I made one but it seems like everyone is doing historical and political may mays so I won't post it. Just know that some user out there in the world wide web filled it out

Why you hate Murrica?

Everyone does

True.

Adolf, is that you?

How is that even a question?

because at least 25% of the population of your country is fucking dumb, racist and mysogine?

Not American, but how is that not true for all countries?

lost

>at least 25%

lmao you're giving them too much credit

...it's Rome

yeah... hum... maybe

with the recent polling ? just to say..

Why do you not give the Dutch extra special love? We love Dutch people, good history between us.

Rome traded with scotland R-tard.

nice

Updated and perfected template.

hi there !

yeah. Well. Fuck you from France.

kinda inside joke?

Whops missed two nigger areas in south Niggerland.

At least you have Oggy and the Cockroaches.

>Russia is only OK in the eyes of Canada

at least you have Donald Trump.

At least you have $0.05 deposited into your account.

Luckily I'm not from USA, but they use English thus didn't get blacked.com

I think I missed that joke.

fuck these countries

selective hater

Fuck souther hemisphere
>antarctica is cool though

Too lazy for everything else desu.

Le epic original me me

Fuck Greenland, Fuck Penguins, Fuck Niggers, Fuck Muslims

keklokek

COLD
O
L
D

WAR
A
R

Extra points to this guy for acknowledging Northern Ireland as a part of the UK

>disliking north korea but not turkey, china, and the US

But why?

Greenland is Denmark, kearn how 2 geography

>Fuck Penguins
I would think if there's one continent on the globe that a Sup Forumstard would be positively inclined toward, it would be the one without any humans on it. Weird.

stupid question: how do you just fill in the countries with paint
what program and how?
thanks

photoshop : CS1 to CS6
you're welcome.

izi

+sony vegas and adobe aftereffects

also windows 98 paint edition
(oldfag spotted yeah I know)

Because they are jelly. There's really no other reason.

FYI, I am not American and used to "hate" 'murrica. Then I visited, and again, and again. Then I understood as I became more familiar, and went back home, and traveled elsewhere that Amerifags are hated almost entirely based on bad propaganda grounded in jealously and an inherent misunderstanding of what America and Amerifags really are and aren't.

It's natural, albeit quite neanderthallic, to be jealous of those who have more. However, I have found Americans, especially in their so-called "conservative" states, to be the kindest and most generous of all. It's the urban areas in America that are the problems: California is almost entirely a mess and if it weren't for the weather, would be a cesspool. Chicago, Detroit, NY, Philly, Boston, are disgusting examples of how people should not be. Because the people in 'murrica from these areas are the loudest, the rest of the world thinks this is 'murrica. It isn't.

Honestly, it is the liberals in America that I found to be the most intolerant and judgmental, almost always with unforgiving predispositions as to how and why things should be the way they think they should be.

>true for all countries
this

well traveled eurofag here

tbh, europe is worse and by far

The Basque aliens want death to us all

>Honestly, it is the liberals in America that I found to be the most intolerant and judgmental
To be honest, we're all pretty bad like this. Americans are definitely at their nicest when this shit is not brought up at all, and I imagine that's true of any other culture too.

yup. I'm here. I Kill you.

Bro you would still be part of the Austrian-Hungary empire if it wasn't for America and her allies...Which is a bad thing.

Why do you want to kill Antartica with fire ?

fuckin pingu

Its not surprising that you're so bitter with the world, considering you live in such a small, insignificant country that has been passed around between world powers for the last few centuries

this i also found libfags in murrica to be complete intolerant assholes
it was the gun toting texasfags and the conservatives that were nice
problem seems like murrican libfags arent like the rest of the worlds libfags and they spread false info all over this board lately too
ive seen this shillary thing and didnt believe it at first, but knowing how conservative Sup Forums is and ive been here for years, its obvious shillary is real and there are loads of shillary plants from her election thing here everyday lying all over

shamefer dispray

I'm from nc, this is very true. Most ppl think these major cities are all there is but guess what we have more than half a dozen cities and people are nice elsewhere

>liking turk roaches
fuckin off yerself

I already had this saved.

What's with the hate for Baltics?

Nobody likes me...

No more loot.

Why almost everybody keeps "loving" Germany. It's a shitty country as much as all the other occidental ones. They are cheating motherfuckers.

lol you even did all the small islands

so many feels

nigger

Anybody who colors Roachistan with anything else than black is either retarded, or has Parkinson's.