I don't understand the point of this. She gave me head and I fingered her why does she want me to say we had sex

I don't understand the point of this. She gave me head and I fingered her why does she want me to say we had sex.

Street cred, nigga.

She prolly got preggers with somebody else but wants you to be the cuck to take the blame

So that you go around telling people you had sex, and she can say "Yeah, it was pity sex since user is autistic, you know? I figured I'd be the only one he'd get so I just, y'know, went for him" while chewing gum and smacking lips.

5gum, if anyone's wondering.

Maybe she's into charity work?

Say youre not a liar.

Quintin never lies.

Quints of truth

Fucking ded
I have no problem doing it just don't see the point

Tell her she better make it happen immediately then if she wants to throw that bullshit around

Quints of truth.

Quints of protection

Just tell the truth OP

Checked
You fucked now nigga

Fuck man. I'm not gonna go around bragging about it but if someone asks should i be like yeah?

Incoming rape accusation...

checked

>says ok instead of even trying to fuck

stop being a pussy and actually do it, she wants it

Dubs checking quints
Must be true

It'll make the impending rape charge stick easier if you admit to having sex with her

Dubs checking dubs checking quints im so fucked

It's so she can later accuse you of rape.

"Did you have sex with her?"
"Yes!"

"Did you have sex with him?"
"No. I don't remember anything from last night, he got me so drunk I passed out."

Just make the story weird like she wanted you to bark like a dog and shit on her first but you wouldn't so you just settled on anal.

Dubs checking dubs checking quints
>how long can this train roll?

No good will come of that.

She's lying to someone for several reasons.
-To put you in the shit with someone
-To give herself credit
-To accuse you of something

Nothing good will come of it.
Just tell her if she wants to say she had sex with you then say she has to actually have sex with you.
Then at least you get to have sex with her.

Lol why would you tell anyone if you had sex anyway you fucking fag

"Had sex with who? I haven't met her. Is this some kind of, like, new flirting technique?"

She probably wants you to fuck her lol . Should have said.. how about we just have sex so we can say we did.

kek

THIS. DO IT OP

No. Just say she sucked you off and it was good, you have nothing to gain from lying.

True I messed up tho I said okay

OP, do this please.

My guess is she's either embarrassed about being a virgin or she's trying to use you to get back at someone else.

We saw

Retard

"How about we turn that lie into the truth? My place, tonight."

Ask her why

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH, OP
IF YOU LIE IT WILL ALWAYS COME BACK AND GET YOU IN THE END
NO WOMAN IS WORTH LYING FOR
FIND YOURSELF AN HONEST GIRL WHO WILL HELP YOU BE HONEST
TOO

Should I say this? Will post results

so that's how it feels to chew 5 Gum

Kekd and chekd

Do it faggot. With timestamp

Tell her you're not comfortable lying about it, and to get her ass over there for some deep dicking if that's what she wants you to tell people.

you're corny bro

Underrated post

This capslock nutjob is right man

Feels thread

Text her back saying
"I'm not Gunna lie, let's fuck."

What will happen is eventually after you've told people, she will come out and yell everyone you guys never fucked. And make you look a liar

If you have to ask you're not gonna do it, little pussy bitch

probably this. just tell the truth, or make the lie a truth.

Savagery chill fam.

Well I was wrong Today OP was not (such) a faggot

dubs checking dubs checking quints

Just ask her why

So it's for bragging rights?

tell her to fuck off with that mess

Just tell her you'll do it, as long as you actually get some, otherwise it's pointless.

No. That's not okay.

Is she a virgin or something?

This

Say "Well if you and Scarlet have been talking about me in bed, I'm down for a threesome?"

I mean she gave me head and other shit it's not like I'm walking around with nothing
Kek
Yes

Reply: "Ask scarlet if she wants to fuck."

gig ( that's short for giggle )

Too bad she sent the text then, genius

>> One day

Fucken hilarious..... you're never gonna fuck, she needs an alibi for something, whatever you do, when you are asked or if ANYONE asks if you two had sex, you deny it instantly, and if she claims that you did, then you deny it again, and if they deny your truth again, you show them that screen cap, for your own sake take a better one with her full name showing on it.

Jesus OP how much of a little bitch are you? She could LITERALLY get you for child support and/or rape charges just on you acknowledging this shit.

Kek. Go watch "Easy A"

Lol fuck that OP. Dont take no for an answer from this bitch. You dont owe her any favors.

It was me and her then scarlet and her dude in the other room

Quintsssss

Head is kinda shit though, is she fit?

Remove her from your contacts so it's just her phone number. If it's a name she can claim it wasn't her

This nigger is in highschool....

This is stupid high school bullshit. Just dump her.

If she's a virgin then my best guess is that she's shy and insecure about herself, and not ready to have actual sex, but because of today's society and her asshole friends, she has to lie about it to be accepted.
If I was you, I would try to talk to her and sort things out.
Doesn't sound like a rape accusation to me, don't listen to these drama faggots.

Do it user

We aren't dating she has a boyfriend.
> lol

>implying in a situation like a rape case that your phone company wouldn't be subpoenaed
>implying a screenshot showing someone's 'phone number' is admissable

K

Keked and checked. Happy Father's Day.

So she can get you arrested for raep when you admit you had sex with her.

In the case of a rape charge theres no way I'll win, so do i just say some dumb shit when on trial and be on some harambe shit

Lol just keep the texts

>prolly got preggers with somebody else but wants you to be the cuck to take the blame

she's setting you up for a rape charge, run

Checked

tell her to make an honest man out of you

Scarlet wants your cock.
Go for it

Yeah if she did say I raped her couldn't I just show messages.

K its obvious shes using you and doesn't want sex but wants the story that you guys did
Tell her to go fuck herself
If anyone asks tell the truth
Fuck her she's a cunt and she needs to be gone
Delete her number
Deny anything anyone says
Just stick to the truth

Kill yourself shitposting nigger go back to facebook faggot

This

stop being a fucking faggot OP, all you're doing is avoiding the obvious and asking stupid questions, just tell her you want no part of her lie, that's it.

Dude stop replying you're so beta
Every time she texts back you immediately respond "okay"
You're surrendering to everything she says
When she responds post it
Dont reply until we tell you too
You're clearly a 14 year old beta who needs all the help he can get

be like if you want me to tell people we need to do it for real.

Witnessed. Trips don't lie, Quints makes lies comes true. Get ready to parenthood, nigga.

The whole point of sex is to brag about it faggot. She sucked my dick and I would rather jack off but everybody makes a big deal about it

No you fucking idiot, the whole point of sex is to feel pleasure.

You really have no fucken clue do you.

"Then why don't we, come on over"
Fucking thread full of 12 year olds

Bro we had sex. I would know lol

> Bro we had sex. I would know lol

"Okay"

Shut up you retarded faggot

Fucks sake.

MODS - underage!