Will do anything for money. ANYTHING. Hit me up with what I can do for you. I'm broke as fuck and can't find a job...

Will do anything for money. ANYTHING. Hit me up with what I can do for you. I'm broke as fuck and can't find a job. Was thinking sending pics to fags (I'm straight) or even something illegal, I'm desperate

Bump

What country do you live in?

Australia

Feel your pain dude I've got fuck tonnes of qualifications/certificates but I cant find a job and it's been 7 months

Come to The Hof Downtown and look for me. I will be a 5'11 brown haired dude with mid thigh blue shorts on. I want my dick sucked by some desperate fuck as a power thing. I'll give you $300 USD for it.

Come fly to Italy and I need you to make a Hit on someone. I'll pay you what you paid for the plane ticket.

Oath mate. I've been looking on and off for 6 years now.

More

Why not go adventuring? You can catch rare beasts and sell their alchemical parts to your local guild for money.

I was same.
Then started buy and sell drugs.
Start was hard but now i have 1100€ every weekend, rest of week i spend money.

Well that's not worth it then is it

Elaborate pls......

how does that work

Op here, considering that path...can I pm you on kik or something?

>that awful looking money
no no no no
5 is blue
10 is purple
20 is green
50 is red
and 100 is gold

I don't think you're ina position to negotiate bruv. $300.

Send me a pic of urself

look for some online shit, make sure it's not a scam though.
try something like being a typist, or that guy who listen to recordings and writes it down (forgot what they're called)

Post your kik, I have an idea

>that guy who listen to recordings and writes it down (forgot what they're called)
Transcriber / Transcription

also considering that path too OP and user.
A guy I know from a club I regularly go to was selling pills for 25 bucks each and making close to 600 and night some nights up to 1200 AUD

Op here: My kik is: dm711

yes this

you should do like me. Become an artist. you're broke and don't give a $hit. Magic !

Fuck yeah. Sounds mint

Yes thank you man it was hurting my eyes too

u suck dick? lots of guys on the dl will pay you for a good bj.

Still waiting for you to msg me...

OP I will send you 10 dollars per week just to be my friend

Not the best, but you wont be staring at my face anyways.

Hardest thing was to find person that sell drugs in big amount with good price/quality.
Then you just travel to local festivals, bars, open air parties and sell.
And yep i had few times arrested, but if you have enought money for bail and you are not that big fish you will be fine in my country.

Ok. How do I do it...

2 min to respond OP

I responded

Kik me good morning and goodnight 7 days a week. Just need someone to pretend they care. Also suck that guys dick for 300 bucks

call a girl for me and pretend to be me

Ok, waiting for you to kik me

Who do you want me to call and what do I say? How much? $

But you first must put your mouth on that anons penor so I know you're true friend

a girl i've been talking to online but i'm v beta over the phone

Ok you're trolling

Pm me on kik man: dm711

This is sad omg

Dude you could make 310 dollars this week for sucking a dick and saying good morning and goodnight. Seems like a good deal for you. Plus 10 next week and the week after

Sniff petrol on livestream.

Come one, are you afraid you might like it you fucking puff? Closet faggot too stuck up to suck my dick. You need this money and it'll be the easiest 300 you'll make.

I need money I just don't suck dick lol. Im straight

That's the fucking point. It's called "work" for a reason. Make you mind up or I'm changing it to 250.

Then starve.

I would do it.

25 bucks?
For e's?

In my country its cost 6€ for pill

Let's go OP last chance suck his dick and send me kiks and you'll make 340 this month

I get them for 1,50-2€ each if I buy 100.
And sell them for 8-10€.

almost same here.
what is your country ?

Krautland.

Do you have a GPS in your phone?

Also love how you put "will do anything" but wont suck a dick.

may i suck your dick instead?

meant for

Yeah. Why??

I'll do it if you need. I iz broke and could use the compamy

Snap. No reply

OP you can get paid to do those shitty survey sites too btw

wait holy fuck, I'm willing

what state you in mate ?

Vic...you?