How many i got to catch to be able to battle these people with pokemon of 1000CP? My highest is 200 and its taken me...

How many i got to catch to be able to battle these people with pokemon of 1000CP? My highest is 200 and its taken me.freaking ages to get to level 7....havent fought one fucker yet...is it worth paying for double xp items?

Other urls found in this thread:

1drv.ms/u/s!Arn0KkaszwW0hn3pc3Q-p-vP0z2p
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every time you evolve a pokemon you gain 500 exp. Just catch a shit tons of weedle and pidgey, keep them all, use a lucky egg, during your lucky egg evolve them all for 1 000 exp each, you will grind up enough to have another lucky egg, rinse and repeat

Stop playing that manchild like game

Cheers

How am I doing?

Jealous af of that gengar

STFU

i have some nice ones

You don't necessarily need a 1000cp pokémon to battle a 1000cp pokemon, since you can take 6 pokemon of yours to battle a gym, a few 500cp with a type advantage should be able to take them down

where?

Gengar u son of a bitch?

Level?

do these even have good IVs brah

Few of my best.

who the fuck cares? gym battles are easy as shit anyways, IVs don't matter.

Note:i havent evolved anything im waiting to reach 20+ level im now 14

Yes, still have lots of ghastly candy left. This spot is near my place, 5 lures at once all next to each other

i forgot it's a badly designed game brah mah bed mah bed

This.

Gym battles don't take any effort at all, IV's and attacks hardly matter

Of course. Paying for shit is the only way to have fun in life.

Lucky user..

>tfw you go from level 1 to 10 in 30 minutes.

My best so far

nice one

Git gud faggot

OMG HAXX!!!!!

It's like that every night, hundreds of people there. Lots of cops too giving tickets to idiots who run across the middle of the street as soon as someone yells "charmanders!"

launch a bot and get to level 25+ without revealing yourself to the world outside as a pokemon playing faggot

That's not h4x

Games over hyped is buggy as shit and i read that police are using it to bait criminals. Im not sure about the current update but i literly cheated to level 15 in 3 hours. Not impressed game is too easy to cheat.

+

Ingress is so much better then this garbage

Most of them are around 97%

dont be gay?

>gee that sounds like a whole lot of fun and not a complete waste of time at all
you dickhead

Pay to win is never worth it.

anyone know any good bots for this game?

after getting shit tons of pokemons and xp you can go trash kids in 5 mins at your local gyms.

what is max level?

write your own or get b&

this pretty much

idk

You could just be the bot sure you might grind for 10 hours, but thats like a minute in mmo time.

1drv.ms/u/s!Arn0KkaszwW0hn3pc3Q-p-vP0z2p
Start it, after fill in your login Daza in the auth file, let it run, tomorrow u hav many strong Pokemon

not bad

nice cheater

fuckin cheater

How am I doing?

Necro>all

>l33t h4x0r

either u're thin now or you are even more fat while playing via nox

Filthy fucking casuals. All of yous

yours is more shit than this guy

>those names

o im cringing

Lord, I totally don't get why people still into this shit and don't mind wasting their times and internet data cap just to catch a pokemon and levelling up like a fucking autist. Delete this game, your life will get better.

And shittier than this guy

Best nicknames ever

Nice perfect dragonite. I have two. Still powering one up. The other one is 90%. I get lots of tinis at work

What are you, 5?

nah youre just a faggot

Check it. No bots or spoofs. My legs are swole.

Can't wait till the other fuckers get banned.

They will when battling starts.

what the fuck is with you autists giving these horrible nicknames lol

thats nothing to brag about not botting
just means you are a fucking loser with too much time lol

Well I don't nickname my pokemon for you. I nickname them to tell me useful information about that pokemon

Sauce?

Yeah I need one with steel wing/dragon pulse to defend. Nice pokes

If you're a 6 year old faggot maybe

All fucking 3 of mine are steel wing Dragon Pulse. Which are good movesets but I want one with DB/hyper beam or claw for offense.

does how much of a faggot you are count as useful information?

How to get high CP pokemon faster
Gather hell of alot of pokemon > lucky egg > evolve pokemon. repeat

Can you tell how much of a faggot I am with this karp candy I've been saving up?

Is the Church of Scientology there and some Jewish place as well?

Why would you think I'm cheating, I literally don't understand what leads you to that assumption

Dont be. I have a 1500 gengar and he sucks dick. Dies to fucking everything. 90% perfect IVs too

more effort than i brought up in the last year

Download hax. Only took me 2 days to hit lv.17

That's more Magikarp candy than I have Pidgey, Weedle, and Rattata candy combined. Throw Spearow in the mix and I got it beat, but shit nigga

Fist catch everything you can, get that drowze. Get to level 15, that's when you start evolving shit at 1000

I evolved one gyarados at level 12 and I've saved all my candy since. I work on a ship channel so it's karps and tinis all day, as well as psyduck and tentacool out the ass

Why do botters like to make up stories about being legit

In the old port of my city it's the same

Well, I'd like to know what you do for a living sir. And why play in the first place when you let a program play for you.

I'm not a botter. I literally just spend a lot of my free time playing PoGo. The island I live on is pretty good to play. Lots of stops and gyms, and lots of players to socialize with. I met some pretty cool people playing and we go on gym runs regularly. I may not be the best, but I'm pretty good, and I'm playing the game how it was meant to be played

Mega jelly. I have a good wide range where I am though. Caught both my Dragonites as Dragonites and BARELY get enough candy to maintain one. Only at about 160 Magikarp candy despite being nearly lv26

Thats what a botter faggot would say

My little pink pride and joy

Geez. I've caught over 100 tini's but never even found a dragonite

I'm level 25