Hey b/ros, i'm having this experience from past 8-9 months...Every time i look at my watch, i see double digit (1:33pm...

Hey b/ros, i'm having this experience from past 8-9 months...Every time i look at my watch, i see double digit (1:33pm ,2:44am ..etc) ...sometime triple digit...(12:22 etc)
Earlier it was not that frequent. But now its everytime.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kind of like this?

no man. Its not about getting Sup Forums dubs.

It's called a coincidence.
You're not chosen.
You're no special snow flake.
Just a faggot who wishes he was more.
Stop making stupid threads.

Many have said That the 6th sense is the sense of time so that's really nothing strange

cumon m8. Not saying i'm choosen one, wtf wrong with you. Just saying this experiences man. This been going on past 3 months , everytime i check my watch its double dugit.

nodummy a coincidence is something that happens twice...only twice
if it happens 3 times or more
its called a pattern.
lrn basic math principles
fucking dum dums acting like they shit
when they know nothing and just
wanna shit on everyones chest

Solved the problem.

Parallel time meets at 12:22pm

coincidence Translate Button
[koh-in-si-duh ns]
noun
a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by mere chance:
Dumbass

Assuming a thing can happen every second of every day. E.g looking at a watch a certain time.
Imagine how many things can happen to a single person in a day. Now multiply that number by 8 billion people.

There are actually studies that show why this is. When you start to notice a pattern, you selectively remember the instances that contribute to that pattern and nothing else.
You can look at the time at 1:20 and it's so insignificant you almost instantly forget it. Lets say later on in the day you see 3:44, you only remember the 3:44 and contribute it to your pattern.

Get a custom made watch, ask the watchmaker to program it so that it skips double digits. You're welcome.

kek

>PATTERNS
kind user, thanx for reminding me.
I will look into it.
I will start keeping note. i will report with some data next time.

Sauce on that pic

been looking for it for years, user. no luck.

welcome to the club fag
we will be contacting you soon

sooo alll coincidences have to happen at the EXACT same time... with that logic i guarantee none of you have exp a coincidence considering for example you cant look at your watch twice at the EXACT dsame time

you are an idiot... making up definitions that dont weven suit your needs

ur fucked bud

Prove that you are among them.

It's just a coincidence op, it's not like there's an infinite number of combinations with time, you're going to eventually see double digits

Bro. You the chosen one

I thought it was a buddy of mines wife. The only thing that doesn't match is a tattoo on the foot. But I don't know when she got that. This could've been before that when they were on vacation.

Never had the balls to just ask him though

how that makes perfect sense?
its highly likely that several coincidences will occur to SOMEONE

dont ever ask him

not worth it

This is the answer

For the past 15 years the time is very often 12:10 when I look at the clock, but I have understood that I have simply forgot all the other times when it wasn't 12:10, and I focused hard on the numbers.

It's not healthy.

So close

you ever get quads?

Hey b/ros, i'm having this experience from past 25-27 years...Every time i look at my watch, i see digits (1:33pm ,2:44am ..etc) ...sometime other digits...(12:22 etc)

Why I'm chosen indygo child and how can I change the world?

confirmation bias is the only thing happening here, the more you think about it the more you will notice it, the times it does happen.

the times you don't see double digits gets quickly forgotten and ignored by your brain due to not being important, the double digit on the other hand, that is super special so you take extra note, and for every time this happen you confirm that it is special and you notice it even better next time and when you think back these significant times you looked are the only ones you remember.

textbook confirmation bias OP

My sir. The Pages of the black book its self say this means chance it means wealth its the coming of a chance that is worth a lot. It will occur the time you see 1:11. Goodluck

01100110 01100001 01100111

Yep. This is what I less eloquently tried to say here: Since I stopped focusing on the number 12:10, I noticed that it's almost never 12:10 when I look at the clock. It still happens but I am not mentally insane anymore to think it's a spooky conspiracy.

There you go user,apophenia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

It's actually less than coincidence, he's likely doing it subconsciously. Think about it, you can almost always see your watch face even though you're not focusing on it, so it is really easy for your mind to go "hey, look at your watch" when it's showing dubs. You just don't realize you have a subconscious tick making you do it.
It would be different if it were a clock on a wall that you could not see and you happened to see it only when dubs occurred in time.

I have thought about that too (in my 12:10 case). I notice it's always there in the corner and something in my brain may notice 12:10 and make me look.

You're going crazy.

Lay off the meth

Thankyou

sauce on hotel corridor slut?

This

Sage

/thread

go back to trap thread.