GOD DAMNIT NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

GOD DAMNIT NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0454848/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
imdb.com/title/tt0240772/?ref_=nv_sr_1
youtube.com/watch?v=-ccTJYwF4zQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

An all lady heist movie actually sounds pretty interesting, kinda disappointing they put the oceans 11 name on it

Why so angry?

After the runaway success of Ghostbusters this was inevitable.

Exactly. If they wanted to do this whole female badass empowerment bullshit, they could've done something brand new.

Not ruin the original Ocean's movies.

that's exactly the problem hollywood doesn't seem to get. Why not make a new heist movie under a new IP? NOOO they have to use a fucking known name....

Yeah. The ocean movies were pretty good. Gonna fuck it up like ghostbusters

>all female oceans 11 movie

YES
YES YES YES

YEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Id consider it. As long as it's an original plot line it might be good. If it's just a rehash of oceans 11 with chicks then I'll skip it.

ghostbusters was great dude wtf

Nobody says it's going to suck just because it's a female remake. Ghostbusters sucked because it was bad, not because it had an all-female cast
Plus it's gonna be a ripoff not a remake

How are the oceans movies ruined?

Who is this?

Anna Hathaway would probably be good but does Rihanna have any acting chops

I'm not so instantly against all-female remakes necessarily it just has to be directed and written well.

katy perry and orlando bloom

>Awkwafina

what the hell kind of bullshit is this

I like Anne Hathaway

>rihanna
>awkwafina

confirmed for feminist bullshit

God damnit, I hope we'll at least get to see some hot outfits and nude cenes.

>Awkwafina
>movie is called Oceans something

lol this gotta be a hoax. noone calls their fucking daughter Awkwafina.

you're aware oceans eleven was a remake, right?
Anyways we already have a proper trilogy. I could care less what happenens after that. The reason people were upset about the female ghostbusters reboot is because we never got a proper 3rd movie. Had gotten that. then the reboot. I bet it wouldn't have been such a big deal.

1st world ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''problems''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Eh

>If there's anyone in the world living in worse or unfortunate conditions, we shouldn't be allowed to have any complaints

Fuck off. You can't live your life by how everyone else lives.

dude, you can't ruin those piece of shit movies. and hte new ones already ruined the originals. fuck off.

Why do you let shit like this bother you tho

Ignore and move on

Stop leaking your autism everywhere

I'm torn here. I like heist movies, but I hate pandering movies.

If they want to lose a lot of money for producing a shit-tier movie, why not? They'll learn it the hard way.

Fuck off shill.

Nobody cares about an Oceans 11 remake.

If they wanna make something empowering, they should remake a classic with all gay black men, not women.

This. I jave no problem with movies with a primarily female cast, per se; it just seems incredibly lazy how they just replace all the characters from an eatablished franchise with women rather than creating a new IP for it

There's a John Mulaney joke in here somewhere...

Stop posting this you solsticefag

You came from reddit didn't you?

Holy shit and here I thought that bojack pop dolphins name was stupid and made up.

> Full of women
> It's just two hours everyone talking behind each others back and gossiping
/flop/

The fuck is your problem? This, I have no problem with, it stands on its own 2 feet, might be good might be shit, but there you go. Now, if they were remaking oceans eleven with an all female cast, shit script and crappy jokes, that would be a different matter.

When are we going to have an all-male charly's angel spinoff ? And a male tomb raider spinoff ?

They called their daughter Nora. And she decided later to go by the name of Awkwafina, like many other artist who use stage name

Woah, who says Ghostbusters was a success?

It's tanking spectacularly.

thanks i dub yu

ackwardfina

Kek,this shit gonna flop harder than Ghostbusters.

>male tomb raider
That's Uncharted, retard. I do like the idea of an all male Charlie's Angels

ghostbusters was actually pretty fucking funny. i enjoyed it.

What the hell is an "Awkwafina"?

i was talking about movies

asian rapper/talk show host, i know her because she's friend with asa akira whose twitter used to be funny

>mfw shillary in the background

They have to piggyback off an existing IP because they know an all female ocean's like movie will be fucking trash. How are you going to replace a classy Clooney with females? Females just can't pull that off, so the character will be rewritten, i.e not an ocean's film.

There's an Uncharted movie in the works dude. That's why I said that.

that will just throw Melissa McCarthy at it. Movies she is in strangely seem to do well.

yeah, like Tomb Raider

How can you be this fucking stupid?

>thinks clooney was in the first oceans 11

this is the problem, really. faggots like you.

As long as they're scarcely clad, i don't see the problem

Fuck off. The remade 11,12,&13 Clooney movies are great. Badass soundtracks and movies with class. Go back to watching dog fart shit humor movies. I challenge you to actually watch the movies and follow the plots and say it's a shitty movie series.

God control your fucking woman America .

>thinks anyone gives a fuck about the old ass version
>same thing with the original The Mechanic

Few old movies age well user

You don't get it.

Woman Ocean's 11 will make about 200mil.

Burglar ladies would make zero.

i've seen them all and they're mediocre at best

btw sinatra was a drunk and dean was a fag

yeah no klidding that's why they're remaking these clooney pieces of shit too

yeah so?

Wonder if there's gonna be anal gaping scenes.

Remakes keep the movie industry alive

Oceans 13 was fucking shite mate

They do well in the TV talk show and entertainment show circuit. Which gives the impression of success.

As for revenue, they either completely tank or barely break even.

agreed, looking forward to the newest one with all babes in it. could be fun.

i just hope we get to a point where we can comfortably put in a mix.

Why can't English and American newspapers write a good headline? Why doesn't it say "Anne Hathaway and Rihanna join bla bla bla"?

Oceans 13 was amazing.
12 on the otherhand..

Get. The. Fuck. Out. Now.

the oceans movies are shit, babby tier heist movies for babbies

Honestly i don't mind seeing some of my favorite movies remade. But there are also some i would fucking RAGE if anyone tried to touch them.

It would probably bother me if I liked the other Ocean movies. I thought they were mediocre at best. This will probably just be the same.

Didn't you see Ri-Ri in the Battleship movie?

Problem is it will only make 200mil if they spend 300mil on marketing.

aka Roastbusters Syndrome.

Lol straight trash

>thinks this female only film is going to mimic the original

nigger

Can someone please explain to me how building on an original idea with a totally separate movie 'ruins' it?

Right. If the Ocean's movies are shitty heist movies, name one that's great? What, you gonna say Italian Job or some shit?

Inside Man

this thread is pure cancer. Sup Forums is really dying

The original was just an ego trip for the rat pack. It wasn't a quality movie and they didn't try to make it one.

resevoir dogs, time bandits, lock stock, die hard, a fish called wanda was better for fuck's sake

imdb.com/title/tt0454848/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

imdb.com/title/tt0240772/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Resevoir Dogs and Inside Man were great movies, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels is a great cult movie but has nothing held to the remade Ocean's movies.

this place has been dead since 2008

nothing to do but grab a stick and help beat the dead horse

>0.2
>Imdb

Cmon user

I doubt this movie will get nearly as much backlash as the Ghostbusters reboot. Though if its gonna have Anne Hathaway they should just make a Catwoman movie instead , especially since Warner Bros is making it.

>Oldfag implying

youtube.com/watch?v=-ccTJYwF4zQ

why? because it's not another trap or ylyl thread?

>MFW all the salty neckbeards in this thread
They should make all-female remakes of more movies so all the losers kill themselves and stop draining the nations' resources.

First of all, they aren't even similar movies, really.

Ocean's has a rock solid cast. Soundtrack. Lots of little hidden easter eggs. Again, Inside Man is a good movie, it's not Ocean's 11.

I agree with that.

Will women start fucking our ass with dildos in the future because muh equality?

Why do anons have to make everything gay? Is this a gay image board now?

You first fuccboi.

Neckbeard detected.

How does it feel, being so angry and knowing you can't do anything about it?