Is Sup Forums looking forward to Blade Runner 2?

Is Sup Forums looking forward to Blade Runner 2?

no

>sequel to a classic movie
No.

It has the best people action/thrill director in Hollywood working on it, as well as the best cinematographer. Of course I'm excited.

Dismissive idiots like and are typical muh nerd culture reddit idiots practicing textbook kneejerk and groupthink.

>that projection
wew

If they make Ryan Gosling a replicant, I'm all for it.

No

Projecting what, exactly? Your shitty assertion is an act of projecting as far as I'm concerned.

REAL HUMAN BEAN

I want to, but until I see footage I'll remain indifferent.

>"hmm, i disagree with this guy, how do i make it sound like he's wrong in the most condescending way possible?"

>denis villeneuve
>goose
>roger deakins

I'm cautiously optimistic

This. When has a sequel made decades after the original ever been a good idea?

Pot, meet kettle.

Another shitty cash grab using "muh neckbeard nostalgia"? No thanks.

this

this means absolutely nothing

how does this affect the quality of a movie directed by Villeneuve, shot by Deakins, and starring Gosling and Ford?

Is Ridley Directing? he fucked prometheus up bad

Mad Max Fury Road?

who are you quoting?

Denis Villeneuve will be directing and Ridley will be a producer.

Tron: Legacy
Jurassic World
Incredibles 2
Toy Story 4
Terminator 2 (not decades later)

(You)
me btw
im from reddit

It's too bad she wont live

the only way it will work is if they get into the mindset of what someone from the 1980s would think the 2050s would be like.

What happened to Gondry doing Ubik?

My thoughts exactly

sequels = reddit
also kys

Cautiously optimistic.

I'll reserve my judgement for when we get to actually see something. Blade Runner has left some terribly large shoes to fill for any sequels, but maybe I'll be surprised.

Citizen Kane remake when?

fury road

Yes, I hope I have at least 15 seconds to ignore it before it goes direct to Netflix and is almost instantly forgotten.

Totally.
A sequel to my favorite movie, staring my favorite actor, directed by someone whose films i've enjoyed.

wow this is gonna shit on the original worse than prometheus did to A L I E N (1979)

why can't ridley just retire already>?