The kinda people who do things like this make me sick

The kinda people who do things like this make me sick.

stock shelves?

you work in retail user?

Agreed. Really says a lot about the nature of people when you see it on a daily basis. And it makes me wish they all died.

Think he's being a faggot about people not wanting stuff anymore and just dropping them on the nearest shelf.

Closer image if you're a blind fag

If this is the worst part of your job you got it easy buddy.

feel like that was targeted towards me kek

When people leave shit, yea it's annoying but whatever. When they leave Popsicles on a shelf knowing that it's going to make a mess before someone notices it's there and has to throw the shit away... may they burn in hell.

Like come on... those fruit bars are good too

I work in a grocery store, people do that shit with expensive pieces of meat all the time and ruin them. Sometimes people will set cold shit ONTOP a bunker and not in it.

Quit being a bitch

And then people complain when store prices are too high.

I had some fuck leave a carton of ice cream on the top shelf once, dripped over 300 dollars plus of stock. all had to be thrown away.

OP here, I don't work retail but it still irks me when I see it.a

Store manager at a dollar general, when I see people do that shit I tell them to go take it back where they found it,

The worst I've seen was someone left about 4 dozen eggs sitting out on a back shelf. Guess they decided they didn't want them, by an employee found them they were room temp and ruined.

People have zero fucking respect for other peoples work and time, the only reason I stayed at this job as long as I did was to become a store manager so I can tell customers to leave my fucking store when they piss me off.

> be me
> go shopping
> walk up to cashier with all my stuff
> realize I forgot my wallet
> put everything back
> get stopped by mall cop on my way out
> Why did you return the items? Did you tamper with them?!
> ForgotMyWallet.gif
> says it's OK
> ask him whether I should just leave all the spoilable food at the register
> says yes

Funnily enough the few times I actually stole stuff or forgot to pay for it, no one showed up.

Whoever that guy was was a utter dick, anytime someone willingly puts up merchandise they decided they didn't want at the register it's awesome.

Fuck that guy.

I work in retail and it pisses me off when people do this shit. If people decide not to buy stuff like fresh meat and ice cream they should have to decency to return it to the proper sections instead of being lazy fuckers.

It really bugs me when it comes to products like meat because it means some animal had to be murdered just so some dumbass could leave it on the shelf to be spoiled. Seriously people, don't do this shit.

i prefer to get small bags of seafood, usually shrimp, and then leave them behind stock in other aisles.

if the nightfill cunts actually did their job properly then their stores wouldn't stink all the time.

What also pisses me off about the meat is if it's a store made meat product an employee in the meat department had to spend thier time cutting it up nicely, just for some faggot to ruin it because they're too lazy to walk over to ANY bunker or cooler in the store and place it inside.

Stop complaining OP and do your job. If you don't want to restock shelves then go back to school, poorfag.

>some animal had to be murdered

nice bait faggit.

>too lazy to walk over to ANY bunker or cooler in the store and place it inside.

that is literally what the OP is complaining about your plank, you put the shit where you found it.

I love not putting things away. I intentionally leave things in the wrong locations all the time. I like knowing that some pleb has to deal with it. Never thought about leaving food out to spoil. You have inspired me. Thank you anons.

Eggs don't need refrigerating.

You're a faggot if you have nothing else on your mind more important that other peoples slight inconveniences.

(You)

Lol im saying you dont even have to put the cold food where you found it as long as you put it into something refrigerated. You could put the meat in a drink cooler for all i care, it will be seen in time and get put back before being ruined.

I'd put meat/frozen stuff back. But anything else I'll leave anywhere.

Yeah but it's even worse when you put something that needs to be cold on a shelf for it to go bad

Hi

What kind of pleb has to do his own shopping? Next, you'll be telling me you drive your towncar instead of having a chauffeur.

>ruined eggs after an hour
If I saw a manager at a store do this I would leave a negative review of them and not shop there anymore.

I'm not saying they have a good excuse, but it's literally your job to keep the place clean, most people have similar work situations.

KEK

where did he say it was an hour?

don't just make shit up now

>room temperature and ruined

Lol I just wash that shit off or sometimes a burry it deeper in the merchandise. I really don't give a fuck because I stock shelves for a living, you know?

It's called job security, shit like this is why they hire you. Cry harder faggot or get a better job.

The price of your groceries includes a markup to cover store running costs, including labor.

you have literally paid for someone to restock and clean shelves. no need to feel guilty.

even if the eggs where ok, they have to be thrown anyway, because of store guidelines (if it's a real store and not some sandnigger bazar). you do realize that, do you?

Being this rustled over eggs

Hahaha. My Kmart, which closed in April. Would have drove you up a fucking wall. They had dog food in with the sports supplies, makeup with the pencils, potato chips with the toothpaste, etc.

I am rustled over faggotry

>I am rustled over faggotry

The only thing rustled by faggotry, is your anus tissue.

it's retail, not magic, everyone is expected to do the work of several people and if you stop to do something else preventing you from completing your task you can get written up even if it's to put perishable goods back where they belong before they can go bad

>your son has been involved in a car crash
>we're not sure if he's going to make it
Shit, I have to go put all this back.

Fuck you OP, you insensitive clod.

samefag

Shit our store is a major one and I found a bunch of rice and flour buried in cleaning supplies and laundry detergent (it was sent this way from the distribution center) I don't even give a fuck...but come on

yeah I am sure they all have good reasons.

>being a wagecuck
>having autism

wrongfag

No, as a shopper of groceries you typically go up to the register and tel the clerk you have to leave it's an emergency or just you changes your mind. Registers are typically located on your way out... all your doing is adding a message. They typically call a courtesy cerk up to put it all back, stores prefer this instead of going on a scavenger hunt throughout the day

watch this

try again

>grab a pack of hotdogs
>place timed stink ied in well hidden location
thanks for the idea

my turn

Nice dubs

Don't use hotdogs. Use some kind of seafood.

As a grocery shopper not versed in guerilla shopping, you should teach a class to address what to do in a shopping situation when someone you know is dying and don't a flying fuck about someone have to restock some shit.

legit keks were had

yeah put raw fish in a box of granola bars or something