Why is american cinema so popular when it's so fucking shit...

Why is american cinema so popular when it's so fucking shit ? Danish cinema is so much better and barely anyone knows about it.

>I saw The Hunt once and now I'm an expert on international film

There are much better films from Denmark you presumptuous bogan.

I recognize that gay blowjob

If it's so good why does barely anyone know about it?

Checkmate.

Americans have the most money.

Ad populum

Do you know any good danish movie that wasn't made by Von Trier?
And please no "gronne slagtere" bullshit

Other than France, no country has contributed more to cinema as an artform than the United States. To question this is to out yourself as a colossal retard who knows absolutely nothing about film grammar or D.W. Griffith and thinks that whatever Marvel film he and his low IQ countrymen are currently flocking to at the box office represents all of film history.

Let me make this perfectly clear: just because you're too dumb to have seen the films of Mekas, Aldrich, Tashlin, and Lucas doesn't mean we make shit films. It means you're a shit audience. So go watch those super obscure Danish films like The Hunt and Ordet (which of course have absolutely nothing in common with Hollywood), because frankly you're too stupid for American films.

America out.
*drops mike*

Because it's made primarily with the American market in mind, a country with 310 million people compared to Denmark's 5 million.

Because it's in english. No one wants to learn danish or have some shitty subtitle take up half the screen

What are some Danish movies?

Because americans movies 70-80 years are an high level of mastery.

Name a better film than Papilon. You can't. Best film ever made.

> quantity = quality

>too dumb

Middlebrow detected

Italian cinema was better.

Scandinavian noir is god tier telly

Italian movies doesn't have Rocky and Rambo and Miami vice, and cyberpunk synthwave.

t. pretentious hipster asswipe

We have quality AND quantity, you hipster cuck.

had quality

See

Culture war, one which america has won.