My gf dumped me for being a Trump supporter

My gf dumped me for being a Trump supporter

I already put Hillary Clinton stuff all over my Facebook and unfollowed all the trump supporters I know on twitter but she says it's not enough. What else can I do to get my gf back? I'm desperate...

Its too late

You are already a cuck.

Vote Hillary

Kill yourself

There's like no chance a million guys won't ask my gf out by November. I can't wait that long.

Honestly, not fucking with you here, if a chick broke up with you because of a calm political standpoint, she never gave a shit about you and never will. Don't make yourself more of a cuck than you're already being. Stay true with your beliefs and don't let people walk on you like that.
You don't need anyone but yourself buddy.

If hillary wins, in he current condition she wont be making any decisions. Trump is the only president who may have some say in anything.

Yeah but Trump isn't going to get me a girlfriend is he?

/thread

Not your first problem. Not to mention Hillary is your worst possible choice, even thought this seems irrelevant.

If she is going to leave you solely over politics, she obviously isn't someone you want in your life. Forget about her and move on.

TELL HER TO GET AN EDUCATION

or

KILL HER and make the world a better place
people dumb enough to vote sHillary need removed from the gene pool

Stay away from her and find a qt trump supporter.

This.

But also, you should reconsider voting for Trump. Don't vote for Hillary, either.

Johnson. Give your gf the Johnson, if you work it out.

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG BAIT YOU RETARDS.

You actually think someone would do this AND then post this shit HERE? It's propaganda. Sure, it's anti-Hillary, but still propaganda. And I say fuck propaganda.

Cuck faggot

you fucking ultra cuck.

>switching allegiances just for one woman who isn't really loyal to you
even if she goes back to you, she'll view you as a weak, non-dominant male for bending your will so easily. I suggest either somehow convincing her and re-establishing your masculine role in the relationship or cutting ties.

Are you a faggot? Give up your Trump stuff and go suck a forest of cocks. Its it you really want.

>I already put Hillary Clinton stuff all over my Facebook

an hero

it's the only way you can restore your honor now

and don't make it quick you deserve pain

And people said being a trump supporter would make you not a complete cuck.

Shoot Hillary clinton

If you debased your mind enough to swallow Trump's anal spend, many people say you poisoned your mind, I dont know, maybe the first amendment folks can do something about it....its fabulous! And let me day, you're one screwed up guy, believe me! You're gonna Whine, and whine BIG!!! You'll whine so much you're gonna tire of whining.....maybe not.....

Build a wall between your house and hers. Make her pay for it.

Then she'll know you're fucking serious and not a meme bf.

jesus how more miserable can you be

Let two darkies spot roast you, film it, and post it everywhere you can.

Do you really want to be with someone who can't be mature enough to deal with idealogical differences?

My boyfriend is a bleeding heart liberal that thinks guns should be "limited".

I'm a staunch constitutionalist that almost always votes republican and has 80 guns that goes hunting.