This was one of histories greatest mistakes. But I mainly just want to remind you that it was America...

This was one of histories greatest mistakes. But I mainly just want to remind you that it was America, France and Russia's fault and that Britain dindunuffin.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/22/opinions/merkel-end-2016-gardiner-op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trianon was worse

Not really. Rise of nationalism sealed doom of Hungary. As they would rather die than to give rights to minorities. And so they did

I agree. Germany shouldn't be left with so much territory, it should be completely partitioned and dismantled.
It didn't happen though, and we will all pay the price soon enough.

Foch was right

Brits had been calling for the destruction of prussia ever since bismark since they knew a unified germany lead by militaristic prussia would be more than powerful enough to challenge their colonial empire. Ironic that to kill this sworn enemy you sacrificed the one thing you were trying to protect.

This. Germany must perish, our ancestors have failed twice now to do what is necessary.

Read a book about Germany megalomania in the first half of the XX century, everything that happened to them (including war rapes) was well deserved.

1453 was

Never 5get

Everything and everyone east of Germany is irrelevant.

technically speaking if you circumnavigate the globe, UK is east of Germany

t. US lapdog

t. irrelevant

truth
you're the equivalent of a flyover state

But flyover states elected trump

not really, but i don't care either way. I wrote in third party

>As they would rather die than to give rights to minorities.
Tell me a single country that didn't do that on Europe.

I hope you choke on a big black dick.

Why not Harambe?

The only mistake is that Germany survived that as a unified nation. They should've given the Austria treatment with Prussia surviving as only the Brandenburg region.

This. In every country's history there are leaders who make questionable choices and do stupid things that weaken the nation, but reading up on German history from its founding to 1990 (and even the present day debatably) is like reading one gigantic list of fuck-ups.

>Brits had been calling for the destruction of prussia ever since bismark
But that's wrong, you fucking retard. During the Franco-Prussian war the British were perfectly fine with sticking their thumbs up their asses, and Victoria was actually related to Wilhelm. There was no reason for German-British relations to sour... other than Wilhelm demanding African colonies... and Germany wanting to challenge British naval dominance despite having no interests in doing so... and accusing the French and Russians of being involved in the Boer Wars without any evidence... and escalating the Moroccan Crisis which drove France and Britain closer instead of further apart.

You are all jealous because Germany is one of the most influential and powerful countries in the world right now. Maybe not as powerful as the USA and China, but definitely the most powerful country in the European Union, despite the devastating defeat in the second World War. Think about it. Germany was destroyed, absolutely raped. Great Britain, France, and other countries had all the time in the world to rise to power. And what happened? They are all in our shadow now. Germany once again proves how superior it is

it definitely had better times though, back before the crisis, now everything is tumbling down.

>Until 1990 Germany was the weak man of Europe
>Between about 2002 and the current year Germany has risen to prominence within the EU and the EU alone
>HURR DURR MASTER RACE ENGLAND AND FRANCE STUPID BACKWARDS AND JELLY

This is the exact same attitude that drove the Germans to declare themselves the masterrace because for the first time in a thousand years they weren't shit. Other countries achieve things through hard work and proper economic and political models. They realize this, constantly ruminate on this and realize that what was gained must be defended. Not the Germans, their fragile egos are easily overinflated. Hence why Merkel believes she can decide the foreign policy of the entire continent. And as usual, German plans always blow up in their faces. It's like a Looney Tunes cartoon but in reality.

Are you the same Dutch guy who responded to me last night (or some other night) too when I said that the European Union wouldn't be bad if it wasn't for refugees? And you said the Netherlands have a good solution but Merkel shoots it down

>Germany was destroyed, absolutely raped. Great Britain, France, and other countries had all the time in the world to rise to power. And what happened
France and Britain weren't located on the frontline of the cold war, so they didn't have the same American support as you, it's the same case as S. Korea and Japan.
>You are all jealous because Germany is one of the most influential and powerful countries in the world right now.
yea, especially militarily

No, but then again you shouldn't be surprised that multiple Dutchmen (or multiple people in general) think Merkel is being a fucking moron.
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/22/opinions/merkel-end-2016-gardiner-op/
The European Union was on the verge of even surviving the economic crisis, but Merkel singlehandedly chased Britain out and singlehandedly turned otherwise pro-EU countries into skeptics. I already have a bottle of wine ready I will use to toast when Le Pen wins the elections in France, leaves the EU and brings the whole rotting structure crashing down. And I will toast not to Le Pen, but to Merkel.

but why North Schleswig, that one I just simply don't get. Just why?

Trust a Dane, feel the pain

Yet the eternal kraut lives on.

FUCK YOU

IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU WE WOULD'VE BROKEN GERMANY IN HUNDREDS OF INOFENSIVE STATES AND WOULD'VE PREVENTED WW2 AND RAPEFUGEES CRISIS

This

Germaniggers deserved a Trianon but ten time more violent

While Germany got what it deserved, the biggest mistake we made was allowing Soviet domination of Eastern Europe following WW2. We should've made those damn communists fuck themselves