What do you feel when looking at this pic, user?

What do you feel when looking at this pic, user?

it's a trap

run away

regret

fear

Sexy trap tho?

nothing, it has been a long time since I felt something because of picture on the internet

I don't go that way

just came here to talk shit

i want to lick those thighs and then slowly put your giant cock in my mouth

or something like that

not another trap/mental disorder thread

>next mental disorder please be the one where you want to be blind or one legged and just get an eye patch or crutches and pretend in moms basement

Its not a mental disorder its a lifestyle, dumbass. Every human is bisexual, so stop writing shit.

>hey bro i didnt come here to hate, i just said what i feel which is exactly what OP asked for..

Gender dysphoria or gender identity disorder (GID) is the dysphoria (distress) a person experiences as a result of the sex and gender they were assigned at birth. Some evidence can suggest that people who identify with a gender different from the one they were assigned at birth may do so not just due to psychological or behavioral causes, but also biological ones related to their genetics, the makeup of their brains,[1] or exposure to hormones before birth.[2]

tl;dr version.. its a mental disorder

DASH, YOU FUCKING LITTLE FAG

No. Sounds like a total bs.

John Hopkins University seems to disagree as well

Whos dash? No idea what you talking about,

Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

Spooked and scared

Why?

Hes just a closeminded tard.

not saying i disagree with you about the HEAD of the university psych department but i take their knowledge and treatment of mental disorders over a fat neckbeards on the internet any fucking day.. and

>there are only two genders

Because of the spooky scary skeletons that send shivers down my spine obviously

skeleton

Fatties detected. Go eat some pizza losers

Yes there are only two genders. But everyone looks different. How the hell I have mentyal disrder if I just look like a girl?

I wouldn't call a 6'1" 170 lbs fat but whatever floats your boat

Maybe youre not, but Im not a skeleton either. Im just slim.

looking like a woman is a subjective matter and not bound by the laws of biology

thinking that you can switch genders or that you were born the wrong gender is a mental disorder

if you want to be a cross dresser and admit you are a gay man, you still have a mental disorder according to most psychs but you are less delusional and more widely accepted than a fake woman

What? is this op?

more?

Yes.

Timestamp?
Trap or not very doable

I should timestamp every my post? Fuck off, lol