Vagina

>vagina
>opinion
>brazil
>brazilians

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=79c_1476909094
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j4s5oqD8Yuo
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/02/05/the-cannibals-of-north-korea/?utm_term=.70e8ae45fd1a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the hue is loose again

WTF did they play football with her head?

I never seen so much spilled ketchup before

liveleak.com/view?i=79c_1476909094

Elaborate.

50000 people killed there annually and people still think Syria is the bloodiest civil war going on right now.

Do Brazilians like bananas?

lmao the corpse looks better

>Pediu pra me colocar a cabecinha
>logo eu
>o espancador de Ăștero

holy shit

Imagine being the goalkeeper.

well there isnt a war going on here also our population is many times bigger than syria

Brazil should be nuked

brazil is a first world countr-

And yet no one does it

When no one does it you must do it yourself.

>official motto of Sup Forums

So why she ded?

I hope the losing team didn't lose by 7-1 because thats the only thing that would've made it worse

Why those shitty mods from Sup Forums delet so fast /lgbt/ threads and this autist can make these Sup Forums tier threads and nothing happens?

even if so +50000 violent murders isn't a good indicator

We demand answers.

Sudan bringing the bantz

>/lgbt/ threads
?

Because the mod is also laughing at us and shitposting in this very same thread

She was brazilian. We are all marked to die

>Brazil

Substandard kicks tbqh

>be me
>create thread about muscle bears
>5 minutes later
>deleted

This autist make these threads and they stay hours here

Why are all kinds of shitskins including amerindian, blacks, sandnigs extremly brutal and cruel?

Do they really don't have any sympathy for each other?
Go to Liveleak and look around where is the snuff video came from. they literally are all from shitskin cunts

Welcome to my world, Americans make this same threads about us and mods let them up for 2 hours even

This. Now if you create a thread mocking Americans on Sup Forums they delet in 10 seconds.

I remember almost fainting the first time I saw gore here, that was about 7 years ago.

Now I'm just looking at these pictures wondering how easy it is to cut through the spine.

Because nobody likes homosexuals, you, faggot. Not saying these threads aren't shit, tho.

well sure no, but most people on pol believe that due these numbers it m's impossible to spend a day alive or walk at night here or even to society to work. When most BRs probablyhave never seen a gun being held by another man but a police officer

*record scratch*

So you're probably wondering how I got i to this situation

jesus christ brasil get help

>being a weakling
>not surviving something as mild as decapitation under gunpoint
First worlders, everyone

but that's a good thing, keep your faggy shit on /lgbt/ and /hm/

>Why are all kinds of shitskins including amerindian, blacks, sandnigs extremly brutal and cruel?
>Do they really don't have any sympathy for each other?
Funny how they ask the same back to you asians.

Has anybody tried dissecting 1000 Brazilian brains for scientific research yet? What is wrong with you guys?

Is it a chemical imbalance, is it a mutation?

makes me sad, why are you so violente, brazil???
why can't you be more like uruguay?

t. muhammad apachi tyrone

Same

I honestly get more triggered by videos of bullying than ISIS child soldier executioner videos.

t. hitler

t. kim jong un

>Has anybody tried dissecting 1000 Brazilian brains
Liveleak aleady has this, if your standards aren't too high

I agree. Living in a conflict zone according to others, I know exactly what you mean. But I also know it is called a conflict zone for a reason, which follows the same logic with your high murder rate or crime in general.

Well I have seen a couple of disturbing videos from china.

That guy bashing in a girls skull with a pole in a mc donalds? Looked like something out of africa.

Comfy thread

This is so true

Fuck handegg

What about that one of a chink eating a live frog

There is a difference between bashing a skull open and taking it apart to learn something.

No, really. Dumbfucks see a couple liveleak videos from Japan/Gookland/China and then assume that represents the other 2 billion people.

Your countrymen keep their own daughters in their basements and rape them for years until they have incestuous children. What is wrong with Austrian people?Is it a chemical imbalance, is it a mutation?
Generalizations only make you look stupid. Even in this nepalese imageboard. These types of images shock me as much as you and make me really sad to realise that my countrymen act like this

Really?!

I need to revise my lab methodology

you sick fuck.

You live in one of the places where Sup Forums memes actually are somewhat accurate though

I don't really care about animals. I don't think they should be suffering needlessly though.

she's south brazilian

Sasuga, boat slut poster

Have you ever seen someone get shot? It must be like living in America there

Why did he cut her head off though

Japanese*

Japan eats the live animals. That video is from a specialized Tokyo restaurant.

Chinese confucian morals hates live food.

Even in China there is no any beheading or amputating videos.
if there is some vids from China, is just firing up a dog or beating someone to death.

and honestly fucking where can I find any cruel or brutal video of Japan or Korea? get any link polease

I meant in the sense of personal safety, it's pretty safe down here tbqhwy

That happens twice in a century.

We have how many beheaded women itt alone?

Thats a pretty good undercut for an inmate desu. Looks pretty fresh too.

Cheeky

>Have you ever seen someone get shot?
nope

or this

wtf? why pants on? why not rape?

I'd rather live in Pakistan than Brazil.

What is wrong with Austrians? Is it a genetic mutation?

I have

Not as bloody and scary as I thought tbf

Pernambuco is in the northeast

>Somali baffled after seeing an unraped woman

What's cunts have you visited?

How many times have you been to Israel?

Are you that memeing pali or another poster?

Are u sure? He didn't had one arm and looked like a chink.

That is called war.

She was trying to cuck her boyfriend in a party and he saw her whatsapp.

When they got home he chimped out, that's it

>mfw this thread
people are surprised seeing those brutalitys

They wanted to preserve her dignity, have some respect

kek, but taking a free kick would be hard too. takes practice

Japan has a bunch of cult videos where they burn someone alive. Also, the knife murderer killing all the disabled people 1 by 1.

Korea has bullying videos and male/male rape in the military videos. Also your Ferry disaster and your (soon former) president.

At least in china people like that get put down like the animals they are.

mean't for She's bigger dead than most straight men are alive, nice

kek.
Why don't you mention with the tons of animal slaughting videos from Canada, USA, Austrailia?

I really got tired how whites depict us animal abuser. while they are kicking and slaughtering pigs, cows, chickens violently enough

uhmm... is that a benis

So ur saying it us totally justified.

Brazilians are insane. You people disgust me

The sad part is I know that if I google search right now "decapitated brazilian woman" I will find not only your pic in the news but also several others because it literally happens all the time

Disgusting monkeys

The live frog video is from Japan.

Also, some Japanese and some Chinese literally look the same. Many even share similar genetics.

Maybe there are more videos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j4s5oqD8Yuo

In your book random decapitations are worse than starting 2 (two) world wars?.

Stop posting gore, you idiot. Every country has gore.

Oh, I guess it is justified then, that one of your countrymen is responsible for over 73 million deaths, kudos. I really hate when you faggots pretend to be on a pedestal when you Europeans have been brutally killing each other for over thousands of years.

Why are Europeans so brutal?

What is wrong with Koreans?
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/02/05/the-cannibals-of-north-korea/?utm_term=.70e8ae45fd1a

and peoples still don't believe me when i said that chineses are the niggers of asia