You guys down for a drug thread?

You guys down for a drug thread?

Ive taken acid once and next monday im buying two 180mg tabs apparently brought from Holland. (i live in Bulgaria)

What are you guys high on tonight?

How was the trip user?

Thinking of buying some hash joints myself

Am addicted to opiates. Currently the only bad side effects are the horrible horrible constipation and the very rare withdrawal. I probably ought to stop but really don't want to have to deal with the withdrawal, so constipation tips appreciated. But yeah, opiates are fun.

>Mg
Your fucking retarded and I hate you

well it was a really high dose for my first time id say around 250mg. i had a great trip with plenty of visuals

sorry thats how we call it around here

2/?

Not him, I'm opiates guy, but LSD is measured in ug, or micrograms. They're 1000 times smaller than mg, or milligrams.

Not that it matters, but I'm going through mild withdrawals and am about to dose again. The withdrawals helped me poo, though, so thanks, body!

what opiates do you take?

What's the point of fucking quantifying it if you cant use the right measurements Jesus fuck its ugly MICROGRAM NOT MILLIGRAM big fucking difference

why are you so butthurt over this?

Because it's Sup Forums

Pretty much morphine, along with some other bits and bobs. It's extended release, though, so originally I only had to take it every other day, though now I'm up to daily use because yay tolerance.

Do you guys enjoy tripping alone or with people more?

on my 1 month break for LSD. psyched for the next trip tho.

great pictures!
do you have them from b or an other site?

From one of the other threads — I'm on mobile, and so am too lazy to take a picture. But this probably explains a lot

Major Depression: High-Moderate
Dysthymia: Slight-Moderate
Bipolar Disorder: Very High
Cyclothymia: High-Moderate
Seasonal Affective Disorder: Slight-Moderate
Postpartum Depression: N/A

Alchool

>180mg
You gonna die

What's your thoughts about benzos?

>180mg tabs
Are you like 14 years old or something?
Also, I'm 200% sure your tabs will be underdosed. Kids will tell you that they're a higher dose for profits$$$, but either way it's some good shit.

Hopefully getting a ten strip by this weekend for the meteor shower.

I've just dosed, so hopefully things will be all better now.

You have drug fucked your brain. You dont realize how much of a tard u sound like.

Took acid once, passed out a few hours in, woke up nineteen hours later on the sidewalk a few blocks down

I smoke 3-6 joints the size of cigaretts a day. How much do you smoke on a regular base?

I've got news for you, whatever you took wasn't acid

I'm high on life

Do I really sound like a tard? It was the bits and bobs thing, wasn't it? Ahh, I'm not too worried about it. I'm currently in the process of drug fucking my brain, and my brain is really orgasming nicely.

Kids really need to invest in a test kit. You got nbome's or some nigger shit.

This. And if it's bitter spit it out. It's better to just get 1-p online because it's basically lsd and you know what it is.

Yeah man, some people should just stick to 1P-LSD or ALD-52 (pretty much the same shit anyways).

No idea where to go for that.

Hey b how would someone bake magic mushrooms into chocolate, I'm thinking just use a double boiler to melt the chocolate, pour it into a mold and then putting ground mushrooms on top of it and mixing. I'm not sure if I'd have to let the chocolate cool a little first (i know heat can destroy the active ingredients in mushrooms). Just haven't done this before and don't wanna fuck up honestly, spending the money on an ounce so definitely wanna get this right

Online. It's legal to buy and possess. Chemicalstory is one of my personal favorites.

You literally buy that off the clearnet with a simple google search... but you need to check out legit vendors or you'll get scammed.

Sounds like a pretty good plan, as long as the chocolate isn't extremely hot it should be fine.

Wew. Buncha shit on this site I've never seen before. Is it Europe exclusive or will they ship to the US?

Never tried ALD-52, been wanting to try 4-MEO DMT which is a psilocin analogue.

They ship to us, research everything you try. Easiest payment is Amazon gift cards.

There are all sorts of vendors. Canada, US, EU, China.
Yeah it sounds fun. I think 4-AcO-DMT is a great alternative as well. Haven't tried it yet either, just ordered some dipropyltrypamine not too long ago though.

Go to Leddit's /r/DarknetMarkets and /r/DarknetMarketsNoobs

Sweet, I'm gonna have to look into this. Thanks for the info!

Get out while you can, friend. I'm a heroin user, but I started out just like you. I can't do ANYTHING when I'm sick, except for find a way to get cash to get high. I'm telling you dude, stop and return to a normal life while you still can.

Also lsd can be very good at helping people who are addicted to other substances and this thread has everything you need to get a legal analogue.

Yesterday i was dropping 1p-lsd with 4 friends, we smoked some weed when the trip was going to end and visuals got so fucking intense that i could not recognize my own face, we all felt like one person, all voices sounded like my own and i had feeling like my body got separated into few copies of it and felt them at the same moment but with delay.
Anyone had similiar experiences?

I pay about $2 per dose, and money isn't an issue for me, so I'm good for now. I'm actually taking the opiates to combat my depression because otherwise I might've offed myself. But if you do some research, specifically on other chans, you may find a sustainable answer to your dependence.

If you'd like to tell me more about you, though, I'd love to hear it.

Generally people use ibogaine for heroin, though your point still stands.

Trying 20x salvia this weekend, what should I expect?

Agreed former all kinds of opiate user. 6 months sober. Quit while you can and try to live. Just go back to getting fucked up when you retire and doctors will prescribe you anything. That's my plan.

Still high on meth from yesterday. Rocking a pretty solid hangover as well

I have a quasi-legal source, which is what I think you're valuing, so I'm good on that front, thankfully.

Started popping pills in high school, got deeper and deeper, then I started college. Met several dope connects, decided to try it out because it was cheap as dirt compared to the pills. Bought a half gram, smoked it before class. Once that happened, I started falling down the slope faster and faster. About two years ago, my grandpa died and left me and my father about $900,000 dollars. That's when things really got bad. I started shooting, and that was really the end. I've tried to quit a couple times, but it hasn't worked yet. I'm telling you dude, it's fun, but the slope you fall down is too much for some people to climb out of. Just be careful out there...

I wish you the best of luck with things, user. Take care of yourself.

I'm the guy who said I was a former opiate user. 6 months sober. Same exact story as me. I was doing painkillers pretty regularly and had fooled around with dope a few times. Then my dad died and I was left with about 350k. Started shooting, and was able to afford 2-3 grams daily. 2 years later I hit rock bottom, lost my car, had to move back to tx from Los Angeles. Finally getting back on my feet, but it's fucking depressing. Still amazing I didn't die though. Keep your head up and be safe brotha.

Thank you both very much for sharing. I'm doing my best to hold things together. It helps to have a mostly objective bystander watching out for me; whenever she has commented about any issues with my use, I've promptly fixed them. I figure as long as I keep that up and listen to all of her advice, I'll be mostly okay. I'm sure I'd be much better off if I could go without using, but that's just not a possibility at the moment. Maybe later in life, but not right now.