>things going shitty in general
>marriage counseling +1 year
>last month says try living single life for a month b4 getting a divorce
>supposed to see how shitty things are
>agree to go on dates wife has 100 date request already
>user has zero

what do?

Wat

either win her back* or learn to move on, and moving on for men is a lot of loneliness, while moving on for women is the opposite

exactly like i said.. things got shitty in the marriage and we started going to a marriage counselor.. during the last few months they suggested a trial separation to see what being divorced is like vs fighting to make things work

>she doesnt want divorce she wants to be with me

I want a divorce, im about to finish college and have been supporting her to stay at home for about 5 years. she just now got a job since im about to grad, but she hasnt even finished highschool

what did you expect lol?
unless you are extremely good looking or have a shit ton of charisma, you will have a harder time getting girls than your wife getting guys

its just how it is, try doing some activity you like, maybe youll find a cute girl there

kick that sack of shit out, youre better off without user, trust me

Be in 2 year relationship
> bf and i are fighting
> I wanna go home
> stops me
> pushes me
> cries
> physically fight
> end up feeling scared.
It dosent matter bcuz I love him

not trying to get with someone else after the years of drama and wasted time and money on this one

plus theres kids so im sure nobody will want to wife her, spend a night with her yes, but not wife

Hey guys, I started writing this a few days ago...I felt like writing this due to past experiences that I wanna get off my chest. I'm also very new to this type of writing genre. (not done writing it yet, but I want an opinion, 100% percent open to suggestions and comments, that would help make my story greater) Thank you Sup Forums

A little backstory doesn’t hurt.
>A little backstory doesn’t hurt. I’ve known Zoey all my life having her as our next door neighbor. We’ve always been inseparable doing everything together. Our friendship consisted of lots of laughing and time together, late nights on the swings and long hour hangouts during the weekends.
>Our parents would often bath us together as toddlers and our families were very open with each other. She felt like a sister I never had and I knew she felt the same way towards me.
>When we were younger around the age of 9 we began to experiment with each other during one of her mother's summer parties. After spending some time with her family upstairs Zoey and I got bored and headed downstairs to her room right above the party. Loud music echoes’d in her room, and we felt the vibrations from upstairs on her bed.
>Her room was a little messy but nothing crazy. We sat down on her warm bed and started playing Super smash bros on her Gamecube. The heat of her room was incredible, easily over 90 degrees.
>At one moment I started taking off my jacket, shoes and socks. As I turned back from lifting my jacket over my head I spotted her in the corner of the room fully undressing herself into her bright pink and purple pajamas. I couldn’t help but stare since I'd never felt this feeling of arousal before, my pants slowly starting to feel tighter and tighter.
>Her bright beautiful nude body shined with a thin layer of sweat covering her, as she bent over to pull up her pants from the floor. She caught me staring at her across the room.
>Cont?

love is sacrifice, user. just remember that you cant go back on a lot of things.

>Once had a cramp in both legs while fucking the ugliest girl of the party

stop being a pushy and get out there. you get out there and find her replacement.

women are like the Internet browser you can always refresh

be me
>me at 20 hook up with 18 year old.
>fast forward to me 22 her 20
>get married
>yay but oh fuck what have I done at the same time
>divorce at 25.
>now I'm 28 my live in girlfriend 19 and life is sweet.

I won't say it was easy I won't say there aren't times where it feels hopeless but you get over it and you get laid more

Stupid whore leave him or things will get worse... You can love another dushback later, more peaceful that this rascal. DO IT NOW

my biggest concern is for my kids and im worried that if i take that route ill be raked over the coals for child support and have very limited access to my children, i have a friend out of state that invited me to move in after school is over but that will make it harder to see them

sure lets hear it

you fucking cunt. tits or gtfo

your dubs command it tits or gtfo

this is b8

>“Give me a minute so I can change, then we can go back and play”. Embarrassed having been caught, I went back to selecting my character that I would be playing as.
>As soon as I did so I felt a small amount of pressure next to me on the bed. Zoey quietly laid on her stomach trying to get comfortable. We played a few more games and by that time we’d gotten bored.
>Having the heat of the room on us we laid down together on the bed and talked about school, during which we still heard footsteps from upstairs.
>While on the topic of other students in class she said, “How do you like my new pajamas, my mom bought them for me” I said that they looked nice and we both stared at each other in silence.
>The heat of the room still slowly rising as I could see beads of sweat on her forehead. “Why did you turn away so quickly, when you watched me put on my pj’s”.
>“I don’t know” I said with some very notable blushing on my face, “you looked very pretty putting on your pajamas and I felt weird looking at you.” I said turning my body the opposite direction of which I was facing her.
>She jabbed my back ribs a few times before sitting up. “Come on get up! I’m bored and there’s nothing to do.” Quickly rotating towards her I said “ Alright then what do you want to do?” having my face still as red as an apple.
>She bit her lip and quickly jumped on top of me pinning my hands down on to her sheets. “Lets fight!”, she said keeping me restraint, I quickly turned my back legs to knock her off her balance making her hit the edge of the bed.
> Just as fast she pushed me off her bed onto the soft carpet below. Laying down on the carpet floor letting it soak up all moisture from my back she proclaimed
>“You won’t get back on my bed so easily now!” ending with a expression of challenge on her face, but just as much exhaustion and panting as me.

Continue I'm intrigued

I HATE A NIGGER
>BE ME
>I GO TO WENDIES WITH MUMMY AND NEW DAD FOR TENDIES
>MUMMY CAN HAVE HONEY MUSTARD?
>THERE IS NO HONEY MUSTARD
>THEY RAN OUT
>REEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU MUMMY I WANT HONEY MUSTARD
>Sweetie there is none
>MUMMY I SWEAR TO FUCK I'LL KILL YOU
>Then just as I'm about to stab mummy wummy in the tummy
>Just as I'm about to kill new dad's girlfriend's son
>NIGGER HAS HONEY MUSTARD
>GIVE MUSTARD TO ME NIGGER
>Ayo nyuckah dafuq you say to me?
>I WANT HONEY MUSTARD YOU NIGGER
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>I TRY TO STAB NIGGER IN FACE WITH STRAW
>HE KICKS THE SHIT OUT OF ME
>TYPICAL NIGGER
>RESORTS TO VIOLENCE
>WE BUY HONEY MUSTARD AT WALMART
>tfw no honey mustard
>tfw it's not the same
I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS THEY ARE BAD MAKE ME SAD AND MAKE ME REAL BAD MAD! NOW I HAVE TO GO WITHOUT HONEY MUSTARD AND EAT MY TENDIES RAW AND SO RAD! REEEEEEEEEEEE

> I sprung up trying to re-secure my spot on the bed with only a 60 pound girl blocking my entrance.
>I leaped on top of her having her small warm hands push up against my body pushing me to the side, Her sheets on the floor, pillows thrown all throughout the room, and having all the windows in her room completely fogged up.
>We continued messing around for a good while before we both ran completely out of energy panting like dogs on top of her messy and moisten bed. Zoey turning towards me with the pinkest cheeks and shiniest appearance.
>“I know why you were staring at me… you're curious right?...” I began to sweat harder, unknowingly licking my lips. she began pulling me closer while I started feeling her leg brush up and rub against mine. The warmth produced made my stomach feel uneasy.
>Our faces were mere inches away from each other, breathing in and out the same hot air. “You’ve seen me naked before remember and I've seen you naked too… why was this time any different?” she quietly mumbled underneath her breath.
>I couldn't respond, but instead just kept looking at her face completely numb. She slowly extended her arm and placed it on my wildly beating chest. "Your heart is going crazy" she said putting pressure on my ribcage.
>"Have you ever kissed anyone?” she asked in an airy voice.
>“No… Not really, only my family” I slowly answered back. “I’ve seen movies where people kiss and lay down together, it’s something my parents don’t want me to see, they always seem to cover my eyes during those scenes.”
>Her eyes ever so slow wandered past my gaze and onto my chest, visibly I could see my heart racing as her gentle hands laid upon me.

>Feeling like I would explode from curious young sexual heat or just the regular harsh heat from the room.
>I quickly I lunged at her pressing my hand around her hot sticky face. Locking lips with her would be an understatement, as I quickly tried to recreate kissing scenes that I’ve seen on Tv.
>She pulled me away a few inches, not due to the event that took place, but rather the lack of breath. While we started catching our breath, I placed my hand on her chest feeling her heart thumping like a drum.
>Her breasts not developed in the slightest felt perky with her nipples faintly seen by her soft fuzzy pajamas. Carefully I started to insert my hand into her shirt feeling her hot sticky torso, reaching for her erect nipples.
>I felt a small solid bump on her chest and she faintly twitched and started breathing faster, pulling me into her mouth, she began taking the lead with small smooches. In between each kiss we would exhale hot air in front of us and inhale it back in hoping it was somehow made cooler.
>A few minutes later she pulled me away from her and sat up on the bed, before I could ask what was wrong, she carefully positioned herself on top of my pelvic area as I felt her shake from nerves.
>Leaning down she said “*huff**puff*this should be...better*huff*”, she began removing her shirt while I ran my hands on the side of her hips, I then also proceed to take of my shirt drenched in summer sweat.
>She was visibly shaking in heat, steadily I leaned her head closer to mine and we resumed our young naive kissing. Our naked chests were now touching each other’s , whenever there was a harsh movement involving her nipples she would twitch and breathe heavy for a few seconds.
>I playfully nipped at the skin on the nape of her neck. I literally felt her melt to my body, pressed against me firmly. My hips arched slightly to her, and she pressed back. Nothing was said, a quick inhale of breath said volumes.

you didn't say there were kids around nigga.

sadly brother that leaves you 3 options

>hire an excellent divorce lawyer, like the ones that girls hire to basically destroy an ex. have said lawyer do his thaing and make it so that the courts see the children better off with you than her.

or

>you put on your big boy pants and tough it out and cheat on the bitch on weekends to retain your sanity till the kids are 17.

or

>run the fuck away and abandon that bitch and the kids.

>dont want kids full time it will only lead to more drama having to deal with her
>thinking about toughing it out and seeing women on the side for fun
>the offer to move out of state was basically to run away and see if she can find me

this is why i would cheat user

Well that's all I have written so far. I do plan on writing about our more teenage events in the future. (Vacations,Cabins,Hotel rooms), but I felt like I needed to start of my narrative with our first experience(this is part one).

Well anyone have any suggestions? Corrections? what I should put more detail into?

Pretty good user, it was a pretty interesting read

I busted an amazing nut to that story user, good work.

then I'd say tough it out until the youngest is 17. that way less drama child support and less stress on the kids.

moving out of state won't work as a runaway plan because she may not find you but the courts and the I.R.S will when she sues you for bailing and child support.

if you're gonna run away from her and the kids it has to be permanent and to another country otherwise it'll come back and bite you in the ass.

but good luck OP i know your frustration and the pain of of it all but youll be ok with some rational thinking and luck

Someone screencapped a story that I told a while back. About my ex and her sister