Be parent

>Be parent
>Come home from work, find daughter like this, pic related
>"Dad I really just wanna lose my virginity. I won't tell anyone but it has to be you. Mom won't be home for a couple of hours. Dad pleeeease?"

wat do?

Fuck her right in the pussy

turn 360 and lower myself right inside her pussy

Tell mom

i have that same heater, saves me at least 80$ a month in winter

fpbp

snitch on da bitch .

trust me it will be hilarious

obvious fat fuck who has never fucked in his life made this post lmao

Teleport behind her and unsheath my katana.

"Psst, nothing personal kid."

How could you say no

act all confused
>ive been hitting that ass since she was 7...

jesus

>wonder where I got a daughter
> get nervous
>y..you too. Go home to my dad
> lay down on my stomach
> put him in same situation
> he fails as he pile drives my asshole.
> I laugh deeply as I have surpassed my father

More

Had a similar situation a couple of years ago, except she wasn't a virgin, just a horny slut like her mother used to be when she was alive.
We talked it over at length, to be sure it was what she really wanted.
That night, we took a couple of bottles of wine to the hot tub, got tipsy, made out, then went to her room and fucked. Never did it again, but it's definitely made us closer.
>inb4 "bullshit", I don't care who believes or not, I've got the memories.
>inb4 pics or it didn't happen. Not gonna post any, she's got too many Sup Forumstard friends.

If only this was true

still gonna fap

Enjoy your fap, user.
I still fap to the memories occasionally.
>and yes, it's all true. I REALLY wish I dared post pics, but I'd have to be really drunk to do it!

Fucking newfag you would be facing away from her

That's 180 you mongoloid

I believe you user, I know it happens. Why was it only a one-time thing? Was it because you and/or she had or began other love lives?

turn 360 and walk away

start drinking user. and get to postin!

holy shit you're dense

lmao, thx OP for having saved the pic of my bitch ex on my bed

Nice bed, poor nigger

We've talked about it a few times since, and agreed that it was a beautiful one-time thing, but that to continue it would turn it into something... "icky!"
In the moment, it was sort of a healing ceremony (hard to explain, had to do with my wife's passing.)

thats not your ex, its amanda blank

>poor nigger

I actually own that apartment. And bedframes are for sissies, if I want to sleep on the ground like a caveman i'm sure as hell gonna do it.

the bait is real, i never tire of this site

Deposit a load in her spunk trunk.

Name?

thats not a bed, thats a fucking mattress on the floor

I did fuck Mr 15yr old step daughter.
She was 10 when my wife and I got together. Found out she was sending naked pics to guys when she was 14 one time when she got her phone taken away as punishment for something.
She's pretty hot, a lot like her mom.
I saved the pics to my computer before deleting then from her phone and her being in trouble now for that too.
About 4 months later she somehow found them and confronted new about it. Mostly teasing me.
I'd always suspected she had a thing for me and after that she was a lot more sexualy suggestive around me.
That went on for a couple months and then she started sending me naked pics. Started with non nudes, then went to nudes, then to pics of her masterbating.
Couple months into that she asked me for a dick pic.
A few weeks later I gave in.
A couple months after the dick pic her mom leaves me, not because of that but because she's a slut.
Asks if daughter can continue living with me until the end of the school year. I agree.
Be me, upset one night, slightly intoxicated in bed. Daughter comes in and starts Making out with me.
I don't know what to do at first, but end up going along with it. We do everything that night.
And again for a week straight.
Continue fucking a few times a week until she moves out.
I haven't seen her since then. That was 2 years ago.

Fuckin hot.

Yep, humans like to fuck and genitals don't care about arbitrary social taboos.