So my daughter is 13 now and is dating alot lately. How do i prevent her from dating with a black youth?

So my daughter is 13 now and is dating alot lately. How do i prevent her from dating with a black youth?

Fuck her in the ass and tell her nobody will ever want you now

Well its not something you just prevent overnight. You should have spent the last 13 years that blacks are not for her. Teach her about her ancestry and culture. and tell her as a white person aids and being a single mother isnt for her.

pay a black homeless guy 1$ to rape her

You should be fine if you've raised her with compassion and open communication rather than authoritative discipline and rigid/strict rules. Seriously - the only reason shed start dating niggers or hood rats is to rebel against you.

This doesn't work either if you're still an asshole she resents. In fact, that will make her run to blacks faster than anything just to spite you. Making something "taboo" of "forbidden" in the mind of a child only piques their curiosity and drives them closer to it.

its too late, Jamal and Tyrone already ran a train on her

True - this is how fetishes are formed.

makes sense actually.I personally will raise my daughters in strong European culture and history so by the time she encounters a shit flinger her curiosity wont be anything sexual because she will love her own skin and roots.

you don't, she deserve better than tiny cracka dick

more to life than sex, koon. Go get shot by a policeman.

If you haven't already taught her that niggers are bad what the fuck have you been doing?

You can't control everything buddy ;)

If you had raised her right, she'd be calling them niggers, not dating them.

Tattoo a kkk badge on her upper chest

If she's dating at 13, forget it. Too late.

This!

Kek.

Best thing you can do is not make a big deal about it and if she brings home a black dude then oh well. If you make her feel like you won't approve it will become taboo to her which will only get her thinking about it more.

tell her all blacks have dormant aids
become active when transmitted to whites...
thats how aids started
>science bitch

Shut up nigger lover

Too late, get ready to learn how to take her to the welfare office, cuz Tyrone is gonna get her preggo by 14 and disappear.

Pretty normal age to have a little social relationship actually

in order to stop the young darkness that is trying to convince your daughter heart you must challange it to two duels one of which you must shoot the ball to your enemy score ring you need to humilate tge young darkness completely with dirty witchcraft then cobtinue to challange the darkness to a duel of harmonous sound once that is over the darkness will not get your offspring heart

It's too late now, sorry OP. You should have casually talked to her about the dangers of dating jungle runners for the past 13 years. Now she's gonna know something is up if you start making a big deal about it out of nowhere and pressuring her. She will sense your urgency for her not to date chimps and use it against you when she's pissed.

u can always show her the completely true facts about how blacks while being a minority are responsible for the majority of gang violence, rape, murder, and STDs. Also show her how everywhere black people live is a disgusting trash can full of rape and disease.

shes 13, and you let her date in the first place? fool, you already fucked up.

Imagine being a flat nose reading these comments and realizing that whites fucking hate you. Pretty much the entire world hates blacks. the Chinese fucking laugh at their stupidity thats why they're successfully colonizing Africa and the muzzies still want them as slaves because thats what the Quran advocates. Kek.

Call child protective services to take her away from your sorry ass

Talk to her about it

Also I forgot the study's showing that their average intelligence is far below everyone else's. And the whole terrible track record for abandoning their "baby mamas"

If you act like it bothers you she will rebel and date the more colored community. Dont say anything and if she brings back the colored folk tell her you dont like that boy, not race

move to a place where there are no niggers, I suggest Montana

If you have to ask that question, you're already doomed

As a black user just say date whoever you feel happy with

He might as well get familiar with child protective services now becuase he's gonna see them ALOT more once Jamal enters the picture.

kill all nigers nearby

1)Get yourself a nigger
2) Take that nigger and your daughter into the woods
3)?????
4)Pic related
5) The whole world profits

What are you, retarded? If you raised her right she won't be interested in ghetto faggots. If a black person isn't some ghetto faggot then you have nothing to worry about. Don't try to control her social life, either. She'll hate you for it.

Shiiiieeeeeeet

is my daughter pregnant ?

make it a rule that you have to meet with her boyfriend's father before they're allowed to officially "date"

Flawless victory

tricky one OP. being too vocal about it almost guarantees that she will do the opposite of what you want, and get raped and killed by a nigger. But do nothing and you risk allowing her personal circle to influence her decision making process and put the idea in the head that a human being with a subhuman animal would be a fun thing to do. And clearly you don't want that.

So what is a good father to do?

Well personally I have two sons so I don't have to worry about it like you do, but I think what I would do is very subtly expose her to every negative story, news article, report, tale, book, movie, tv show, etc. that feature niggers. I think the negative connotation (niggers rape, murder, steal, leave their women and don't raise their kids, etc.) would seep into her brain and just kind of make an automatic gag-reflex of sorts. Might be good to make a friend with a few really nasty dirty gross black guys that you could have come over to the house and hang out, make her be around them as much as possible, hug them when they come and leave. Really bad breath, B.O., etc. Maybe force her to start donating her time at the homeless shelter/foodbank in your nearby downtown, should be stinky, gross niggers as far as the eye can see, really develop the negative connections in her mind.

The other half of the equation I think is that you need to really get her around more ideal white people. This may mean attending church or community events, etc. in the white part of town to expose her to as many white boys her age. This increases the chance of her forming a connection.

Good luck and godspeed OP

kek
>shooting the brain pieces with the pistol

that's actually really smart except if they live in the good part of town the only niggers around will be niggers present in their son's life so has a chance of backfiring.

By posting her nude shower pics !!!!

This will help

You tell her
"Once you go black, you become a single mom. You get pregnant, you're on your own. Get the fuck outa my house".

Take her on a day long tour of Detroit. Make sure she gets to see the night culture too.