‘Saturday Night Live’ Slips To Season & Finale Lows With Host Fred Armisen

>Former cast member Fred Armisen returned to host the season finale of Saturday Night Live. The show, featuring musical guest Courtney Barnett, drew a 3.7 household rating in the metered markets and a 1.7 adults 18-49 rating in the markets with local people meters.
>That was off by a tenth in both categories from last season’s finale (3.8 in HH, 1.8 in 18-49), posting new metered markets season (and likely series) lows. The previous low marks logged multiple times this season were 3.8 (HH) and 1.8 (18-49).
deadline.com/2016/05/saturday-night-live-season-finale-ratings-fred-armisen-1201760995/

Why don't they just fire the entire cast and hire new writers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban
youtube.com/watch?v=o-nr1nNC3ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ironic

>posts a screenshot from kikebart
>posts a link to somewhere else so you're not instantly called out for being a humongous faggot

>Why don't they just fire the entire cast and hire new writers?
I thought they did that every year?

SNL seems like a very dated concept anyway, no fucking clue what its doing on the air after so long. Just make a skit show with rotating guests.

Breitbart is a beacon of hope.

They really expect Fred Armisen to pull in viewers? kek. Just get rid of SNL already. MAD TV was always superior.

but how's their youtube channel doing?

>People are interested in comedy, not Liberal propaganda, so they tune-out

Color me shocked.
The same shit happened with Glee. It went from being one of the most-watched shows in the history of Fox that many different age-groups watched, to something only weird fat women kept up with, in less than 6 months.

make drugs and alcohol mandatory for the writers and actors and maybe we'll get somewhere

Fred Armisen is funny I guess but he's a "star"? Really? He was a fucking bit player on SNL for like a decade of course he's not going to pull in any sort of numbers.

>same site that literally turns on every candidate after sucking their dick for months
>in extreme case sucking trump's dick then creating 10 stories about a false incident of a campaign manager forcefully pulling a beibhart chick which again was false but none the less they spent months creating a page after page about a false controversy
>Ben cuckpiro

Fred Armisen can be really funny when he's "on" but he's very hit or miss, and most Americans don't know who the fuck he is aside from maybe a vague recognition from SNL or Eurotrip.

Oh well, SNL has always gone through cycles. They were hot a few years ago, now they're down, but they'll be hot again.

Nevermind then

They should make it half as long and work harder on the writing.

Also, fire most of the cast.

>recognizing it's breitbart
>calling others fags
lmao

>haha you know stuff! what a loser!

Fire all the cast. Even the black guy has grown stale.

It's pretty easy to tell because fags keep posting screenshots with the alt-right headlines in that stupid aerial font.

SNL is bad on purpose to prevent another Adam sandler from happening.

>>Ben cuckpiro
And how did that end up?

Breitbart is just another pandering tabloid website.

it's so formulaic it's depressing. there's always a giant circlejerk with 20 minutes of required cameo applause and nonstop licking of lorne michaels' butthole

here's Andy Kaufman in season 5 wrestling women while telling them they all belong in the kitchen

daclips.in/suwlplc34djs

Don't ever lie to me or my gun bitch.

en.www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

starts at 44:00

But it panders to my sensibilities, so its ok!

>no fucking clue what its doing on the air after so long.

There's no real pressure to replace a show that airs late-night on Saturdays

This is sensible and commendable.

also Courtney Barnett is my favorite new artist from 2015.

youtube.com/watch?v=o-nr1nNC3ds

But they knew it would happen. Have you seen it? Crazy shit went down - very wild for live tv.

but that's a prohibition on sale, not a gun grab

There are some really lame actors there. I mean, Sasheer Zamata, Jon Rudnitsky, Beck Bennett and Michael Che are hot garbage. Bobby and Kenan are great but they look bored.
Taran, Kate, Cecily and Kyle are pretty good and they deserve better writing.
Keep Jost, Bryant, Pharoah, Bayer and Jones if you cant find better people.
Then hire decent writers and try to shock a bit more.

True, but then the ratings seem to stem more from the antiquated time slot, and not so much by the so called leftist entertainment (Trump was the host, for fucks sake).

People nowadays have a lot more to do on Saturday nights.

>'how to confuse Sup Forums .png'

They won't ever grab them, but they can effectively kill gun manufacturing and sale for the rest of all time which keeps future gun owners from existing.

You're just as bad as him

How does this website work?

honestly gun manufacturing in the united states could stand to slow down some

or at least enough that it stops leaking weapons into conflict zones as fast as former soviet territories immediately following the cold war

fred was anything but a bit player.

and outside of tina and amy poehler hes probably made the material out of anyone whos come from SNL

>honestly gun manufacturing in the united states could stand to slow down some

It's a skilled labor industry where people who work in those factories make 75k a year. We need more jobs like that and less $10 an hour jobs.

Spoken like a true silver-spoon liberal.

I think the real question here is, "Why the fuck do people like Fred Armisen?"

>honestly gun manufacturing in the united states could stand to slow down some

That's up to the market.

I don't enjoy being an ignorant, though.
>him
kek.

obviously they do not

gun nuts have been screaming for years that Obama was going to take away all guns

are we suppose to believe them now when they start screaming Hillary?

i'd really rather not have the free market funneling arms into international warzones

Portlandia used to be pretty funny, pham.

isn't this the same argument the tobacco industry uses

Now you're talking about two completely different things. Domestic weapons sales and international contracts are not even close to related.

Domestic weapons sales and international arms smuggling are definitely related though.

How do you think the cartels get their guns, user? They don't all come from the CIA.

I usually dislike snl but I watched this episode, nothing else was on, and I thought it was pretty good, except for that weird song thing they ended on. Better than the snippets of other episodes I've caught lately. Musical guest, Courtney Barnett was pretty good too. And a fucking qt as well.

>Why don't they just fire the entire cast and hire new writers?

Because, as any actually funny person knows, comedy is dead. You aren't allowed to joke about things that are really funny any longer, only sanitized hug box material at which no one laughs. SNL has always mirrored society and society just isn't funny right now. They're smug, self-serious, asshole bullies.

The ATF
Still true

Everyone involved in that incident got the boot ("resigned") and Little Ben is currently on suicide-watch after he destroyed his career.