Hey shortfags of Sup Forums, how do you deal with being a manlet ?

Hey shortfags of Sup Forums, how do you deal with being a manlet ?
i'm 5"5' and it really bothers me, i feel handicaped when one of these tall faggot is next to me when i try to get laid it makes me rage so much !!!
so since maybe 2 years i beat down random tall fags late night when i'm out getting drunk, i'd rekt maybe like 12 of these tall alpha males but i don't feel better about my height
any tip ?

i'm 5'11.5'' and i think height isn't everything. if you have big bones and a heavy build that is good to

people even a few inches taller than me can seem smaller because they have a very slim build, narrow shoulders, small skull size ect.

fuck off tall dick, you don't know my struggle

All jokes aside user, and as a taller person it isn't all that. Tall people just find something else to be unsatisfied with about their body. Everyone does because of society. Dont sweat the things you cant change. Focus inset on the things you can. Peace.

im the same height :) 5'11.5"

life hack: if you stand up straight people think you are 1-2 inches taller and most people have bad posture

You lucky motherfuckers, I'm 5"0'. But at least I have a decent job, not sitting in the lobby of some shit company

there is always someone stronger or better in someway

stop being so easily emasculated and find what makes you proud to be a man

bright side is your dick looks bigger

nice tip thx
holly fuck man how can you live
maybe beating down tall idiots is the real deal, i should do it more often
my dick is as small as i am

Thanks for the tip, I'm already 6'3ish but now I can tower over you guys even more

if you become known as the guy who is a good fighter that will make women think you are alpha
a short but very skilled mma fighter is way more alpha to women than your everyday tall guy

allowing you to score a shitload of top notch pussy very easily

Stop giving a fuck about it and start lifting.

you will be considered very tall by women

which is great because many women will be over powered by the alpha allure that you probably won't notice that many short girls feel you are too large for them

i like being 6 foot zero, it's a good balance

I'm 16 and not too popular but I have friends (I'm not the loneliest little shit). Anyway I haven't really been to parties but from my experience with girls, I tend not to make a move because I'm afraid that I'll get rejected because of my height or be made fun of because of my height (which I don't deal with very well because I'm a pussy but that's not the point).

i'm naturally strong
holly shit, i could be know as "the tallfags killer" that's pretty fantastic, being tall would be a handicap in my town

moooods

true and some women love to cuck guys for having flaws
but everyone is flawed so those kinds of women will always find a flaw and never find a real relationship which she wats deep down but i stop fucked because of her father never taught her pride

they will probably grow old and die ugly and worthless and miserable with no family
or struggle as a single mom at best

get a gf that likes manlets ovo

I'm 5'11.96" get rekt fuckin shortfags :^)

its more than possible to compensate enough that you don't have to worry about guys stealing your girl but you speak of a rare breed

we all know these women though, hard to say who the genuine ones are though

deep down all women want a n 8 foot tall guy with a 12 inch dick

im 5'5 w/ no dick

and do you kick tall cunts in the ribs late night ?

that would look obviously insecure. beat manlets up to. just be the town bully. girls love that shit

Come to Mexico, I'm 5"6 and I'm Like a freaking Demi-God around here.