Do you eat/drink products in the supermarket and don't pay for them?

Do you eat/drink products in the supermarket and don't pay for them?

Ever got caught?

I use to get drunk and high and go to Walmart and walk around eating pringles. No one gave a fuck.

Living in Seattle, this is quite a funny picture. What the fuck is a Seattle Latte? Why is it different from a regular old latte? We don't have Seattle lattes in Seattle.

All the time. Only got caught once but it was because i was drunk and shoplifting over $150 worth of liquor from Whole Foods.

just random names jewbucks use for people to try out the same coffee

i work at walmart.

they tell us not to bother with people who do that shit.

just as long as they don't walk out with the product we can get the empty package and send it to claims to get our money back they say.

you ever do it while on the job?

I do this with the unwrapped candy dispenser.

>hobos
>niggers
>white trash
I'm neither, so no

a few times i would buy drink and keep the receipt
then i would steal one or 2 throughout the day and I had the receipt showing i bought it if anyone asked.

Ugh. I've seen people doing it. It's always dirty slobs too. Welfare types that doesn't give a shit about anything and feel they can do what they want where they want. Disgusting. One time I yelled at some 230 lb cow eating chips ahoy right out of the package. And she just blankly started at me. I asked if she was going to pay for those and she bluntly said. No. Then she waddled into the pet supplies and I alerted an employee. He stopped her and she got all up in his face saying she could afford food. And that's why she was stealing off the shelf. Judging by the size of her I'd say she could afford plenty of food. Saw her another time with her boyfriend which...you guessed it. Was black. They were headed into the local drug store presumably to buy drugs to later sell.

This

I think you have a misconception of what a drugstore does.

true.

Plus, I have some dignity. I only think its cool to steal if your life depends on it. I would't degrade myself by stealing some candy or shit.

YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE JEWS

Coffee so black it matters

I typically grab one of the free donuts in walmart

sounds depressing.
ayy seattle bro, what part u in?

They sell drugs

So you got caught stealing one bottle of liquor basically since it was Whole Foods

your mum

During lunch time in busy COOP shops in switzerand i just take sandwiches and go out with nobody gives a fuck

Do you even want do more steal stuff then look more like?

Hey ich bi vo basel und du?