I did some dumb shit and regret it. Does it look like this will leave noticeable scars?

I did some dumb shit and regret it. Does it look like this will leave noticeable scars?

If it does it will be whiter than the rest of ur arm because the new skin won't be as tan.. I've had my buddy draw on me one night with a knife at some party (stupid ass idea) I shaved my arm and got some sand paper (very high grit) and wet sanded away to make it blend it. Sounds weird but it worked

No biggie if that's the case. I started off with a box cutter while I was at work (so fucking stupid, couldn't stop bleeding) and by the time I got home I couldn't stop thinking about her and dismantled a razor and started using that which unfortunately was a lot more effective.

Would it be effective to apply moisturizer, cortizone to prevent scarring or would that be counter productive

Oh exhibits legit as well, why tho, if you want to harm yourself in the future hold an ice cube for as long as you can it will hurt but won't leave scars or marks.also I think most of them will heal up in a couple of weeks

I don't plan on ever doing this shit again. At the time I wanted to hurt myself, but that feeling went away and now I'm just worried about the scars.

Typically you will find using a noose will get rid of this problem

shut up dumb nigger, i'm a weak faggot but I'm not gonna kms. I was just tryna make this bitch feel bad

I know it can be very hard to control this, I've went thru it with my wife before I was hurting my self punching walls And she was the cutter, broke my hand when I found a stud now I never hit walls, wife stopped cutting later after

>I was just tryna make this bitch feel bad
Haha, I fucking knew it. You are a stupid fuck OP and you deserve the scars.

I'm glad you're out of it, because a lot of the time it's not so much the feeling of pain in the moment but what comes after that leaves you with the most regret. Don't worry for me, though I don't see myself doing it again.

because you obviously know my life story amigo

Don't let that shit phase u, she will be upset because your lack of care to her, then go fuck one of her friends.. It's what I did and ended up fucking 4 best friends lol

>Waaah, feel sorry for me
No need to get defensive; I know you're retarded, you know you've been retarded. What's the problem?

hi

maybe some of them, like 2 , adn the rest wil maybe get blury, I reget mines too, allso male btw, if urges comes, try too stay away from them! but shit happens. Stigma of it can be there a long time to,

>little baby barely skin deep marks

Nah you're good. The ugly as shit scars I have from MDD are from cuts that were far deeper, but at the depth of your cuts, you good fam, just quit doing it.

>I was just tryna make this bitch feel bad

LMAO
In my experience the only reaction you get from girls when you do that shit is disgust and laughs. They don't feel bad at all, they just act like it and then in two weeks time when you aren't dead it's a matter of "That's so fucking weird that soandso cut themselves over you omg"

It will leave scars forever but just noticable in bright light like direct sun light

Probably the bottom one would leave some what of a scar because of how wide apart it is. But the rest, nah they are just cat scratches and will heal within a few days to a week. But the bottom one looks like it'll scar for months

Try it on the other arm just to be sure.

it looks like you got in a fight with a house cat fuck off

Just get a tattoo over it once the scars heal that's what I did

Or leg

Your arm looks swollen

nope
it'll vanish completely after 2 years tops.

Haha I know I know dude it's pathetic, trust me I grasp that now. I really only did it because she's a fucking cuuunt and a cocaine addict and she used the fuck out of me when she said she wouldn't, and she used to cut too - so I did that to show her how much of a massive bitch she is.

The worst part of all this is it's gonna be hard to explain to bitches why my leg is all fucked up. Any ideas? A dog or wolf or some shit attacked me? idek

attention.jpg

Just hide it you retard, the small ones will be near enough gone in a week. No one is going to believe that an animal attacked you in the exact same place over an extended period of time, making precise slashes while you didn't move.

I'd say "use your head" but it's clearly not your forte.

i don't think so or me scars are let when my blood runs down my hand