Ask a recovering schizophrenic anything

Ask a recovering schizophrenic anything.

the Order knows david

uh, what?

which one of you is recovering?

Can i speak to the other

schizophrenia is NOT a split personality disorder

OP here. schizophrenia mainly involves paranoia, delusions, and hallucinations

How many voices were there?

When I was at my worst, I was hearing two main voices. But it was a sort of inner dialogue, not really how I would hear another person. But still, I could not turn it off, which was terrifying.

its happening now

I also thought that I was talking to ghosts. I lived alone in an apartment (incredibly stupid thing to do right out of high school) and I thought that it was haunted by the ghosts of Anne Boleyn, J.R.R. Tolkien, and others

na bro

bump

are the voices real david? why are you running from the truth?

I thought that J.R.R. Tolkien was haunting my little kitchen. I thought that he was shitting ectoplasm on all of my dishes.

someone explain???
>spoopy

good luck. the order is watching

>edgy12 year old detected

grandiosity much?

>the order herpadurr

what the fuck is this

do u lurk /rk9/?

is it?

no... why?

You are not ill

how'd you start recovering?

>recovering
mr. bones wild ride never ends OP

I feel you. Schizophrenia is basically a decrepit brain, and it has all sorts of possible causes. So, yes, with schizophrenia you are using the term "disease" loosely.

Shhhh

First I realized my paranoid thinking and separated myself from it. But that is kind of a hard question to answer. I started meds, therapy, etc. At all the same time.

i "met" a schizophrenic robot

explain

This reply doesn't exist, you know that...
But you are seeing it because I have something to tell you...
you are a faggot
if dubs we will trick you into not taking your meds and killing your parents tonight

were you able to controll it in any way? or were you costantly controlled by it? i dont know if it makes sense, i mean like with dreams when turn a nightmare into a lucid dream

I eventually learned to control it. But not without learning a few things first. Most importantly, you are what you eat.