Info thread

Info thread

hey can you share any info on how john saunders was kill?

Does this work?

NO most of those buttons are just placebos to keep people from freaking out. the systems on a timer you just have to wait it out

in high population areas the buttons might be linked in and active but this requires resources and time neither of which the DOT has....

Bitch, coloring doesn't work with KNO3 since it burns at such high temperature that it burns out any dyes. You gotta use KClO4 for that shit.

I mean almost all near me in the suburbs do affect the traffic lights at least a bit. if you don't press the button you don't get the walk signal and the countdown and for roads crossing a highway you give the cross traffic a longer green light, for instance a street crossing a highway may only give you (literally) 5-8 seconds of green light if there's no pedestrians waiting but if someone on the sidewalk hits the button you get the entire timer of the walk timer (like 20 - 30 seconds) as a green light.

Downtown the buttons are more likely to be placebos, because there the walk sign comes on every time the lights change.

There was a based user yesterday that posted a dropbox link to his big collection of infographics, someone still got the link?

or just throw in the toaster oven for 5 mins on 400-425 and get pizza that's usually better than fresh.

I memorized this trick and used it as a young teen to get around parents locking me out of my computers as a punishment, but was too pussy to do it on high school computers because they would have legitimately expelled me.

boy oh boy

This picture is a needlessly complicated guide for people that don't know how to butcher in the first place...

Anyone reading just do this instead:

Dislocate the four joints that you need to cut through: two shoulders and two thighs (where it meets the pelvis). Slide your knife through the obvious wiggle room that you just created, and then trim the extra skin.

Slice down either side of the breastbone (it runs vertically down where our sternums are) from top to bottom of the chicken, then make slices along the rib cage from the sternum to the side of the chicken. At this point you'll have separated 90% of the breast. Trim the skin and tissue surrounding the big flaps of meat that you just took off.

Save the carcass for soup, it takes ~4-6 hours to boil along with some veggies and you made over $10 worth of chicken stock.