Shitty question

Shitty question.

WTF is that video/gif of that dumb broad that was caught blowing a dude at a club/party where she only realized it was being recorded at the very end? The shame was monumental.

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd like to see that

Bumping for justice

Would also like to see

The one that looks like a bachelor party? It's on efukt dot com, you'll have to dig through the videos

Bump for science also nice dubs op

bump

Bump for want

I remember that. Sorry I don't have it saved. Some user will though.

come on user

I know.. I only have a vague memory of some chick suddenly realizing what she did and the shame is thicker than the hog she was blowing.

bumping for hope

Bumping for psychological research

efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html This one?

google Drunk_Housewife_Regrets_Blowjob_To_Stripper

that the one you remember?

Anyone care to test and report?

No alex. Not that one

not a good one
the one

It wasn't a housewife. It was at one of those super classy euro like parties where regular broads show up to and end blowing dudes.

Dunno if we're thinking about the same video but I think it's on efuckt as well. It didn't look super classy..but some girl blows the dude and the second the jizz hits her face you can see the ragret. Then when she looks at the cam it does 100% critical.

Was about to post this. I am browsing efukt a bit to look for it but no luck so far

Are you both fucking retarded? user literally already posted the video.

Are you talking about a dancing bear video?

I think it was on Efukt.. I believe I seen the video and that the end she was complaining about that did you jazzing on her and wanting the video to be erased or something.. Or was she at a wedding party

Didn't read thread. Start using literally in the correct way please, fucking faggot

na you're alright