Who is better Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

Who is better Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

The Don Tron obviously. Shillary is fucking mentally insane.

The Donald.v

Hillary.

She is fucking him up in polls.
And she's classier.

Don is a reality TV star, same tier as Snookie or some bitch from dancemoms.

Don is a buffoon.

$0.05 has been deposited into your account

Non gonna lie op, i thought trump was holding a dildo

hillary is better than donald in the same way that ebola is better than leukemia

/thread

There is no 'better'.
There is only sociopathic trash.

They're both disgusting.

ahahah

Donald Clinton is better than Hillary Trump.

That's optimistic. Both of those are survivable if treated early enough.

Fucking this.

Can't stand Hillary, but there's no way I'm not voting for her this November lest that fucking orange assbag gets elected and all these simple-minded retarded cucks get their way.

Hillary and correct the record both appreciate your endorsement and wish you had signed up for the program to receive your $0.05

Both are awful. Clinton is more suited to the job of president but that doesn't mean she's not trash as well, she just knows how to play the game.

Third party, if only to send a clear and hopefully quite large message to whichever of the two twats takes charge.

Or we could try to get all the people who are fed up with the bullshit the system tries to feed us to band together and

Hillary Clinton, only in that she is LESS likely to destroy the country and the standing of the US in the world.

Any chance of a redo of the primaries?

...why the fuck would Correct The Record tell people to vote third party?

Honestly, I did a little research on Johnson and what I saw wasn't half bad. The only problem is I think at this point there's so many people I know voting for Trump, that I really feel like a vote for 3rd party is just a vote in Trump's favor. Sucks but it's just the reality of the situation.

Sshhh, don't spoil his may may.

Both are awful

However I'd like to point out that there are other candidates running as well

Not saying they're great or will even win, but there are more than just two

Because voting 3rd party in any significant quantity ensures a slam dunk for Hillary. Only the right have a 3rd party candidate that they would vote for over trump(that has a serious enough following).

>aids or cancer?
choose wisely

It's actually a vote for Hillary if you vote Johnson.

obviously Trump

he's for americans, not muslims, illegal immigrants, BLM, etc.....

let's see...an accomplished, inspired, battle-tested statesman, the other a pointless, propped up cadaver with advancing alzheimers, parkinsons, brain tumors and incontinence. Tough decision.

Donald Trump is better at FPS. Hillary Clinton is better at MMOs.

Which one will kill me faster?

feel the johnson...don't sell your souls...both suck ass...if everyone feels voting 3rd party is a throw away then we will never have a actual 3rd party candidate have a chance because everyone is saying the same thing. It's not Republican or Democrat anymore it's the same party with two candidates. Our system sucks. It's damned if we do and damned if we don't so let's show Washington the finger and vote Johnson or write in someone that everyone can agree on.

You know that's a good point. Not once has Hillary said what she'll do for actual working Americans other than raise taxes on the middle class. But she bends over backwards for Muslims, illegals, BLM, criminals, and anyone that isn't a working class white male.

Trump retard. But Hillary is most certainly going to win. She has the entire government on her side. Prepare your anuses for martial law.

>accomplished, inspired, battle-tested statesman
All those statements are false.
Get over yourself, at this point, you are choosing which piece of shit is the shiniest.
It's still Trump, but still.

It's like choosing between a pile of shit and a pile of garbage and both smell the same

Sup Forums candidate?

Voting for a third party is literally the most retarded thing in existence. It's a throwaway vote. Third parties are designed to draw voters away from the main party and force main parties to address issues they aren't currently addressing. You might as well vote for Hillary.

How so?

Legitimately asking.

Cancer but with treatment it's survivable. AIDS is life long and irreversible and no matter what the treatment it will eventually kill you. Trump is cancer and Hillary is AIDS.

Both are AIDS.

Our system has been a two party system for almost the entire existence of the country.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you

Johnson is a vote for Hillary and if she wins we very well might not get to vote next time.

Let's start a Sup Forums party for our candidate of choosing and blast it on the Internet

i

am

voting

for

the

w/

the

hottest

daughter

!

Take a look at the polls. Trump is tanking.

Because only repubs are voting Johnson over trump. The whole left is voting Clinton. It's just how it is.

Then get your shitty baked ass candidate to actually give a fuck and get airtime more than 2 days before the primary. Until that happens, no one will vote for the nobody loser

The photoshop is strong with this one

It's trash versus trash. Chlamydia vs. gonorrhea. Both fucking suck.

so aids is just like life then, cool

This.

I'd probably pay more attention to Johnson if he acted like he actually gave a fuck about winning. Don't give me this shit about how it's hard when the media doesn't give you any attention, that's bullshit.

I vote Trump because Hillary is woman and mother support children

AH MAN, GOOD POINT.

Get the fuck out of here, you simp.

I'm voting Ron Paul

Yeah, and aids is a whole lot easier to contract, aka everyone is going to vote for that wretched skin bag.
I fucking hate these elections. I'd rather we kept obama 4 more years, I don't even like the nigger, but rather the devil you know...

Honestly why the fuck would anyone vote for Hillary Clinton? She's a fucking sociopathic corrupt piece of garbage. She had 4 people killed who were going to testify against her and now a fifth one who leaked to wikileaks has been killed as well. She and Obama have no respect for equal protection clause. You're voting for someone who will continue to strip away the basic constitutional rights of the American people. John Adams would laugh in our faces and say "I told you so" if he saw what our country has become.

sweet tits

Polls also said AL gore would win.

prepare for martial law? Do you know what will happen to Obama or any other fed official who attempts to order the U.S military to turn on the civilian population? If you don't I assure you Obama does!

the milks gone bad

Gross, you won't be convincing anyone with that butterface.

Does anyone actually LIKE Hilary? I know plenty of people who are voting for her because she's not Trump but does she actually have really supporters?

The polls set up by the same MSM networks who have donated shit tons to the clinton foundation.

Trump maybe orange and outspoken but clinton is a fucking snake.

Also that Britain would stay in the EU.

no one is worse than trump

Both are cunts
One is dangerous

Mr. Based Trump, without a doubt

I made the most money in the Clinton era. I know that might be flawed logic, but it's one thing over a dude that I've always hated. Trump is reality TV trash that panders to the mindless fucks that jerk off to episodes of Duck Dynasty.

they fuck? they must had a fight for top

you certainly would be!

cuck

what is better a shit or a turd?

If you see a picture with a long skinny brightly colored object and immediately assume it's a fake penis, you might be gay

Trump. I realize the polls are against him at the moment, but there are three months until the election and the look of the polls after these particular party conventions aren't nearly as relevant as they typically are since the conventions happened so early.

And the psycho-Left/SJWs/whatever the fuck they are, have actually been HELPING it happen. They overplayed their hand, and popped their loads too hard and too quickly over the last few years with "BLM" and "safe spaces" and all other weak-ass shit. Most Americans don't want to be weak, or live in systems that enable weakness. Most Americans want good jobs again. Most Americans what production and industry to come back to the country. Most Americans are sick of Leftist outrage culture and the industry of whining, and want to be proactive again. Most Americans want improvements to infrastructure and statecraft. Most Americans realize that the problems in this nation are ALL our problems, not just for the minorities, or the illegals who shouldn't even fucking be here to begin with.

Most Americans want something tangible again. Want ownership again. We'll find that under Trump. We won't find that under Clinton, who will just keep things "business as usual."