Check this shit out Sup Forums

check this shit out Sup Forums.

just got my new 3D printed fingerbox, fresh out of the printer, decided to add a few screw holes to make it look a bit industrial. How do you like it?

Looks uncomfortable. I prefer my satin lined finger box.

Is that one of Saplex's newest models? I haven't seen them posted but my buddy told me about them. Good box either way, bro.

looks good, why not go with the classic wood box though? I find the plastic ones don't work as well.

Looks basic. Not up to scratch with modern fingerbox standards.

i like the option to punch out the hole thats pre-cut & tabbed on the black side incase you want to have a dual inside. really nice op. good shit.

wtf is this

kys
/thread

Guess who was the user that purchased the 5000 dollar fingerbox on ebay today, its all diamond studded and shit

fucking newfags

I always loved my gold-lined iron finger box. My grandfather gave it to me before he passed and I've only used that finger box ever since. Looks really nice though OP.

*Whistles* She's a beauty.

my grandpa passed me down his old maple fingerbox, works like a charm

I remember my first finger box. It was beautiful and finely crafted. My dad use to make them for a living and when I turned 13 I got my first one. God, I miss it so much.

ITT: knowyourmeme.com faggots who act as if they were oldfags

lol.what the fuck is a fingerbox?couldn't find anything on reddit

I wanna kill myself

What are you talking about? You don't have to be an old fag to have a fingerbox. I had one before Sup Forums was even a thing!

b8

you need to file down the nubs on the hole where the plug was punched out or you're going to scratch your finger up

You can't /thread yourself faggot.

Looks like a switch box to me OP. but I'll take your word for it.

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.
The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

threading myself? are you trying to say im the one who made that comment?

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.
The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag..

I'm consider retiring my Posçer model. Think I might get it bronzed since I won't be needing it anymore. It's in great condition though so I might just sell it. I'm not really sentimental, usually. I have mixed feelings. Am I doing something wrong if I sell it. Will I regret it? Any thoughts?

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag....

The common discussion points are the number of holes the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag

tbh you might as well sell it, get something a little more up to date, you wont regret it.

Samefag

are you fucking retarded?
do you honestly think somebody looks at those posts and thinks that they're all different people?

Samefag

i would have never guessed

wow fucking sweet OP! i personally want to add one of these to my collection as well