Would it be gay to serve as a houseboy to a gay couple if it meant free rent in an expensive house in a very expensive...

Would it be gay to serve as a houseboy to a gay couple if it meant free rent in an expensive house in a very expensive city?

>tfw very hard dillema atm

Need halp Sup Forums

>houseboy
what does that mean? what do you have to do?

houseboy could mean many things

I know this is probably bullshit but okay I'l bite.

Okay so how the fuck did this get propositioned to you?

I was houseboy once..

Yes it would be very gay.
I'm gay, and i would'nt even do that.
You never know what kind of freaks there's out there.

A houseboy is eyecandy that old queens pay to have around..

houseboy as in cleaning windows and walk down to the grocery, or are you just a fuckdoll with a pulse for them?

Houseboy was kool until one got obsessed with me

something is off about this pic

It is not gay if your balls don't touch the other's.

>is it gay
heeey man, who really gives a fuck eh?

take it up the ass and live rent-free?
fuck yeah dude

Accept it, but you know you'll be having gay sex sometime in the future, just like college

Bump need more answers guys

Basically you clean guys/girls house in a thong / tighty whities / skimpy panties and you're there to basically be made fun of /humiliated while you do the bitch work laundry / dishes / clean the bathroom at someone's house.

Apparently it's a real thing and ppl have house boys. I just wouldn't be into the gay thing tho.

It's only gay if you have romantic feelings towards men and you started to identify as such. The fact you're living with a gay couple might make people talk, but it donesn't make you gay.

They are not only to fuck your throat and ass they will pee on you and shit in your mouth.
All under the threat of throwing you out into the street.
Welcome to life faganon

Nah I'd stand up for myself. I think ass slaps is as far as I go touching wise.

Yeah and when it is a shit weather night out and you wont let them put butt pudding in your mouth they will kick you out into said shit weather.

kek

You're basically setting yourself up for indentured servitude there, fam. That's a precarious situation. They could easily evict you for not wanting to blow them. You have 0 legal recourse, unless you somehow get a rental agreement detailing terms. That's not likely.

If you do this you might as well suck cum out of their assholes.

Lmfao
Trips of truth lol this guy