I just want to wish anyone who has had someone die recently alot of peace and love. They are in a better place...

I just want to wish anyone who has had someone die recently alot of peace and love. They are in a better place, and excited to show you how awesome it is when you join them. Dont be sad. Live your life and find your happiness in their name. Do what would make them happy. be a good person. Its worth it in the end i promise.

OP did you lose your doggo?

Respect

im sorry op

This is why i try to avoid close attachments to animals in my family. I know it'll put me in a hard situation if they die.

yes :( 2 days ago

im so sorry op ;(

how old was he/she?

but wouldent you want to know when you die that someone loves you, cares about you, needs you, and will think of you in their heart forever? it sucks it really fucking does. but my puppy knows we loved her so when i get o rainbow bridge to walk her to heaven, she will be happy with all the joy i brought her and other people and animals.

I'm glad your dog died

This is my doggo as she was dying =/

she was about ten or 11. we had her for about ten years and it was totally unexpected cancer. making her bleed internally and she had cancer all over her body. fuck cancer dude like seriously.

awe man im fucking sorry to hear that. i bet she loved the shit out of you. all dogs are pure souls and god will hold them as close as his own skin when they get there. all dogs deserve it.

My grandpa passed away. I'll be a good person because he raised me that way, and I think there was wisdom in the way he saw the world and thought he should act.
But he's not in a better place, unless you consider the ground to be a better place, which is a pretty cynical way to see life on Earth. And I'll do what makes as many people happy as possible. Dead people don't feel things.

Mane, my dog died last year, and i know how do you feel.
We had him for 16 years (Which is a lot, but still...).
I miss him so much :(

Yeah man, it blew. I have a dog right now, who is just my favorite dog I've ever had. Kills me to know she'll be gone some day.

no man fuck that. there cant be such an extreme love inside us just to be dashed away by death. fuck death, fuck cancer. ive never been a religious person but man my dog deserves unlimited joy and happiness, and thats what she will get in the after life, otherwise ill kill ininitely whoever makes her unhappy.

nice bait you worthless fucking lonely piece of shit

Ah shit OP I'm sorry man... I just think about the great 8 years that I've had with my dog and know that you will have had the same. All the best!

wow your so lucky to have had him for 16 years thats wonderful. he still thinks about you everday just as much as you do about him man.

It's in a better place now, along with this lil' dumbo, aaah I miss her.

well i believe that my doggy would want us to give another rescue doggy the same love we gave her. we need to bring joy into this life man, fuck anything negative and fuck death. we will fight it until we have to accept it ourselves. but even then, my spirit will bring joy forever.

dont wrry, whoever this guy loved, when he dies, they will make him look at the words he has said and he will be ultimatly sorry for it. he has emotions just the same.

im sorry you had to see her suffer threw it

we did. we loved her as much as we could and we knew everything she loved. thank you for the kind words.

That's what I did. My mom always would adopt old dogs who have been at shelters for a while, to give them a second life. Like my other passed away doge

she looks alot like my baby carly. i bet she was soooo sweet and loving. so happy and tail waggy. :) Love you man sorry to hear about it,. :(

Sorry to hear OP

that is the sweetest thing ive ever heard. to have to deal with them leaving is so hard, but man to give them a second life and to give them true love there is nothing to equal it

Question for this thread; why do we feel apathy towards humans but a deep love for doggos?

I am not at that point in life to worry about that yet. I know I will have to face that fear one day.

Death is inevitable. I have learned to accept it somehow.

I don't believe in the afterlife, and i'll probbaly never do it.
Anyway i know he died happy (We euthanized him because he had a lot of epyleptic attacks and was suffering.
When we got him to the vet he was chill and died looking to my father.
Fuck i still remember my father, the only person i've never seen cry, crying like a little bitch.
That shit got me so fucking hard.
Anyway, he had a great life and lived like a king in my house, so this is not sad, just bittersweet.

Dogs are better than humans, that's why.

She was the calmest dog anyone could ever know, but as soon as you pet her she would get so crazy. Aaah, poor thing was doomed with sickness from the start.

dogs are pure souls. humans can make bad decisions, but most are pure souls. we just learn to see it wrongly.

They haven't died yet but I have to watch them slowly run out of time. Anything past Thanksgiving would take more than an act of God.

well it comes for all of us. i just want to bring all the happiness that i can

my doggy died in my arms too. i dont think he was even touched as hard by his own dad dying. carly was loved by everybody. just like your dog, and all the others in the world.

doomed with sickness, but also blessed with your pure love for her. she was your guardian angel

This was a special one. He had arthritis and someone abandoned him in a parking lot so we took him in. He was a ton of work but such a sweet dog. He didn't walk well but we always encouraged him. He seemed jaded, almost like Dr. House at times, just apathetic. He eventually found happiness however

i feel like this picture captures his apathy and shit. then im outta here too early for baww thread

im sure he loved you so much for it. :)

i failed my dog

Awww fuck man right in the feels there. Made my eyes water

no you didnt. we as people can only do so much. love is the number one thing you can do. you didnt fail. you succeeded harder where OTHERS failed him.

Well listen, i have to go. but i am always on b, and i am alweays a positive mind and voice, reading your troubles. i will always be around, and i appreciate all the kind words you guys have all shared. i love you all and i wish nothing but peace and love and happiness for you and EVERYONE you know.

I have 7 more of these beautiful little pricks for sale if you dogless basterds need one .
Newfoundland pups

i wasn't there when he died

I am terribly sorry for your loss OP

Last year all four of my dogs died. We got them all at the same died and they all died within months of each other. I can understand how you must feel.

Not gonna be an asshole on this thread. I really am sorry for your loss.

Neither was I. All those dogs I've had died when I was in my teens. 2 of them, I couldn't bare to go to the vet with them, although I did say goodbye. The other one was put down when I was at school. I'm going to college now and I know that'll be the case as well with my current doogers

you didnt fail him. his crappy body did. just like we all have crappy bodys that will die. but YOU, the person reading this, will never die. and neither did your beautiful doggo. she knows you love her and still do. she will hug you in the afterlife soon enough man. trust me, carly told me. she just got there.,

thank you so much. seriously. means alot to all of us. so sorry to hear about your babies too. :(

Fuck you ill do what makes me happy not what a dead person once thought you moron.

When I had to out my dog down, all I got from him was a simple pat on the head before they yanked him away.
Nigga im getting sad and tearing up just thinking about it.
Had him since I was young. My family always told me that he was a simple dog and he probably really loved that simple pat but it eats me away knowing thats all I was able to give him.

> alot

and shall you be, dead with noone passing a thought as to what happened. think about your words man. horrible.

Mfw am crying now because thinking about my doggos.

Fuck.

i was mad, but this just made me laugh at that jerk lol GOLDEN picture.

it just hurts me knowing he died alone and scared without seeing the people who loved him

the vets treated him with respect and love i garuntee it. she didnt die scared.

you never ever fail your dogs that die. ever. you gave him all your love and you gave them a amazing life. unless you beat them or abused them, you didn't fail them.
im sorry for the loss everybody feels in this thread.

kind words are the hope for humanity. thank you.

A few years ago one of my dogs started to die, I think it was cancer because he had a massive lump on his leg.
The poor fucker couldn't even bend his neck to drink water , we had to elevate it for him.
Anyway we couldn't afford a vet to put him down and I suggested to my dad that we could just shoot him with our shotgun but he thought that was too fucked up to shoot our own dog, I offered but he rejected the idea. so we stuck him inside an empty plastic barrel made a hole put the dog inside and put CO2 gas from a fire extinguisher.
He died quick.

Lost 2 dogs, grandpa, an aunt and my best friend in the past 3 years. Died and came back once myself many years ago. Kinda wanna go back and be with everyone, but I have a family to take care of

Thats what we have to do with our large livestock like cows and horses. We sit around them, and we put masks on and let the animal breathe it in. Painless and quick. Its hard to do but seriously I can't pay 3,000 for a vet to come out and put my horse down.

thank you

i dont want this thread to die