twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE ARE HELPING

WE ARE HELPING

WE ARE HELPING

Holy shit I forgot about this show.

I am number One!

GAME OVER
USER WINS

best cartoon ever made, and it was from canada. will canada ever reclaim the glory that was reboot?

>will canada ever reclaim the glory that was reboot?

No.

Just no.

>that way Bob pulls her towards him

Umph

>i love children
>but i could never eat a whole one

and let's not forget

>is that really your pussy mrs. slokam?

yes, mike the TV actually said that in the final episode. i had to do a double take first time i saw it.

Is Hexadecimal the only acceptable 3dpd?

Dot, Mouse, andrAI Surfer

>bouncy titties in the final season
>smart as fuck

all the women are acceptable.

>tears her dress to reveal them legs

GROOVY

You're in charge of a sequel series, how do you do it, and how do you tackle the vast improvements to computers, and rise of the internet in-universe?

Who did it better?

i'd finish the shit with megabyte and the hunt. then i'd end it. the guardian code sounds like it's going to suck hardcore, but my ass will still watch it as a fan of the original. even if i know it's going to suck.

Best character arc ending of a season, ever

hex and megabyte are "the same viral strain"
in the episode involving the web creature infecting megabyte, he and hex "merge" to form gigabyte it's an incest joke episode

Just tie up all the loose ends with as many episodes as they need, did they ever kick that French bitch's ass?

scuzzy is my spirit animal

Bob obviously.

Shit tier show with obnoxious close ups, but what else does Canada have to offer? Exactly.

i'd suggest you download a torrent of all the episodes. they probably were going to wrap up the series with a couple more episodes, but it got canceled. it ended on a cliffhanger.

>that episode where Bob tells Enzo to live up to his edgy renegade look and cheat at the game

>did they ever kick that French bitch's ass?
We don't talk about the plot to season 4 though technically Hex was the one who did all the ass-kicking on Daemon
Everything else is fiiiiine, though.

>>Megabyte will never have Tony Jay's voice

youtube.com/watch?v=COtVW2SG-_M

;_;

>megabyte is dead irl
>captain capacitor is dead irl

if only ; ;

Daily reminder that mike is responsible for everything season 3 onward

Not in this era of needing to be PC. Hex would cause liberals and soccer-moms to implode since she wears corsets and lingerie all day.

That episode where he gets his eye sliced up was fucking based.

I forget, how is he responsible?