You will never go to a baseball game in early 20th century America

>You will never go to a baseball game in early 20th century America

It hurts.

Mr. Janitor, tear down this thread

the dead-ball era? why would you wanna watch that horseshit? i would like to go in the 60's and see Mickey Mantle play.

i probably wouldn't be allowed in
t. black man in philadelphia

I would rather watch in the 1940s to 1960s era

I've seen Mantle. And Killebrew. And Yaz, and Bench, Nolan Ryan. And many, many more. Of course the down side to that is now I'm fucking old.

they do old-timey games, you know

well, maybe you'll die before you have to see a female president.

I think they'd take your money. Pic was in Washington, which would've been worse than Philly I imagine.

Olbermann did a fantastic segment on pic related, but I can't find it.

>You will never go to a Major League game between 1920-1960.

>you will never attend the 1951 National League Playoff series

i went to a baseball game in new york (spent 8 months in a exchange student program, some of the lads there took me).

it was a fucking snoozefest. i tried to seem concentrated because i really appreciated the invitation, but at the 5th inning the 4 guys that took me were literally sleeping/playing with their phones.

I'm hoping for one in January. Trump is a douche.
>tfw hillary sux but trump is a dumpster fire

soccer is way more borng

>being a white male in a Hillary led country

Not gonna be fun

dem 19th century bantz

It was so explicit, it was illegal to send through the post office at the time due to obscenity laws.

Yeah. I'm not too worried about it.
>white male here

if you're a white male in America and you can't succeed, it's your fault.
>back to your containment board

>Not gonna be fun

Imagine our shitposting.

She picked a white male running mate.

She knows the blacks will vote for her no matter what she does.

The 90s were plenty fun.

Who else are black gonna vote for? The Donald? Hahahahahahahaha.

You're fucking dumb.

this man, the 90s were ballin

Harambe

Yeah the more I think about it the more as a normal-ass white man I'm coming around to Hillary. I mean she's essentially Bill's third term, and who didn't love Bill?

>I'll make you suck my ass!

>65 mph fastballs off 10 foot high mounds
nawwww

A couple rich oil guys I played golf with a few weeks back were talking about how Hillary would stabilize shit for them and they were gonna have to vote Dem for the first time in their lives

The next week I played at a muni with an old man in a MAGA hat and his weirdo son so maybe Donald is good for the electrician industry

She's going to be a third term of Obama. Unless you're a dipshit or a pussy, the last 8 years have been bretty gud for white people

How does the president stabilize oil prices?

It's all been a plot by the Saudis to increase production to drive the price down and kick North Dakotans out of business

>ywn see Ty Cobb in all his glory

Fucking bummer