Alright niggers, I'm willing to do one of them dating-messaging shits...

Alright niggers, I'm willing to do one of them dating-messaging shits, but I have no idea about with what app or site do I do it, I'm not in this kind of scene. Sexted plenty with girls before on facebook etc. I got both good face & cock.

So tell me, as a Eurofag, how do I get to chat up random English-speaking grills so we can have a dank thread? Tinder, kik? Will initiate glorious shitfest if I am told.

Come on amigos. Don't let me down.

Top Fucking Kek

Also show wins you've gotten or convos with girls you've sexted on FB

Fine, here, ex's huge tits
It's in Romanian anyway and I won't bother digging through the exact timeframe we had that convo long ago.

use tinder

another romanian on Sup Forums yay

Pussy which I had also posted recently.
Can I use it independent of location so that it may show me 'murican and UK girls?
Ahoy ţăran, kek

There an app which allows u to modify ur location so yeah can see UK or american girls, otherwise no, tinder only does 100 miles of where u are

Can you Romanian gypsy fucks go back to India now?
- an actual European

Good bait, may make other daco-romans rage but not me.
Tinder works by facebook, as I heard, right? Would a proxy acually fix that?

so rude

'daco-romans'. Bitch you better go back to India, or us actual Europeans might have to restart the ovens. Fucking gypsies.

It should technically work, I mean if you live in Romania and use a vpn, the app will think you're actually in the usa/uk at the moment (people travel) despite the location you chose for your fb.

would you like some pills for your menstrual cramps?

Stop giving these fucking pooinloosindenial advice on how to fool our women into thinking they're white. These inbreds and their small genepool needs to be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Go back to gypsybook, shitskin newfag.

Romanians really aren't the issue in Europe right now..

Googled it up, some say it works with a fakegps app so I'll try that, if not there's a 100% effective alternative.
I'm ethnically Austrian, but this is the last reply I'll give to these 5/10 trolling attempts, and I advise other anons to do the same. Be careful about one of your veins popping too, mate.
Brb soon.

Nice try, t. Ranjip Gypsy Johnson.

"I'm ethnically Austrian." TOP FUCKING KEK, T. RAJIP.

I'm not even Romanian lol

the fact that you assume all romanians behave like a small ethnic group within their country shows how much of an autistic faggot you are. we didn't chose the vagina to come out of you fucking retard, it's not our fault that we were born there.

ROFL, actually made me laugh :))) keep it up amigo.

Also, Timisoara anyone? Will make a new thread for the Tinder-shitfest anyway.

On 4ch, gets called out for the dirty fucking gypsy he is. "We didn't choose the vagina we were born into."
>MUHH FEEELS.

leave link bro