Should I keep or get rid of my penis...

should I keep or get rid of my penis? I have 24 hours till the operation and rn I am taking a heavy duty colon flush and getting prepped and I am starting to get really afraid.

Keep it. Let's see pics of you and the punishment and I'll help you answer.

keep, and by the way you're already a faggot so it doesn't really matter

Penis. Fucking auto correct

but i wont blend in as a girl with a penis, on the other hand I dunno if having it makes me more desirable

It does. What's your kik?

pics with timestamp are required for the most acurate judgement

Keep it. You can make it look like a vagina through surgery, but it will never feel as good.

Just keep your penis. It does make you desirable for many people and you still got your own toy to play with :3

keep it
>in a jar
>never forget

depend son if it looks good
show a pic and we'll decide

like none of you are really giving me a good reason to keep it, yall just trolling

if you're having any second thoughts at all then you shouldnt be doping it in the first place, whore.

Please don't do it. Wait till when you feel happy when in prep, not afraid.

you keeping balls?
get rid of balls either way
ball-less chick dick is hot

>d in as a girl with a penis, on the other hand I dunno if having it makes me more desirab

you don't need a vagina to be a beautiful girl.

"if having it makes me more desirable"

please man...

Yes you do. If you have a penis then youre still a man

If you are seriously asking Sup Forums this question.. you would be a literal dick less dickhead to go through with it.

This is the kind of decision you shouldn't have to ask anyone else about. You should just know.

fuck.. I sure hope this is a joke.. if not...

oooohhhfuccck.

you can regret both decissions, so choose the best to your future

if youve EVER had a penis you are still a man.

Keep it, surgery vaginas look like shit, are creepy as fuck and un natural. At least your deformed transgender body resembles some human parts of a feamale. But operation makes your fake pussy look like q stab hole in the crutch.

>check Sup Forums for the first time today
>"should I keep or get rid of my penis"
Yeah, fuck this place still

Keep it, a large number of post op tranies regret that decision to the point of suicide

If it's a feminine penis then keep it.

where do you live? i've always wanted to suck a girl's dick. you doing hrt?

dude if i know anything about life it's you should be grateful for what you were given. do go fucking up your biology. No matter how good the surgery is, or how far you're willing to take it, you'll NEVER be a REAL woman with a REAL vagina. Just be happy you have a real penis, jezuz spend the money on something actually worth worrying about like your future children's college funds, or your own college funds, or a fucking nice car or something legitimately worth doing with your time then mutilating the only holy place you have control over.

>you doing hrt
obviously and no I don't want my penis touched during sex

fuck it, im going though the surgery

you're not going to enjoy sex without your penis. it's clearly your best asset. don't ruin yourself.

Op plz no! You could get botched by butcher brown or end up like David reemer! We wuv u just the way u are senpai! Love yourself !!

>you're not going to enjoy sex without your penis
I don't enjoy sex with it though so why have it?

>David reemer!
he had no choice though, his parents did that to him moron

Mate, if you are having second thoughts call it off. This isn't reversible. If you want this do it but think before you decide to cancel or not.

Show it to us Op and your face

so then how do you have sex? just anal?

Just remember, you have had your last orgasm. The operation isn't really going to give you a vagina, it will just be a hole cut in your body, without the clit and all that other shit which makes sex feel good for a woman.

because that's not worth spending THOUSANDS of dollars to take it off? just cause you don't enjoy sex with it? What, you think you'll enjoy sex more with a lifeless hole down there where your dick used to be?

pics or you already have a vag

Do you really want a dirty unwashed inverted flaccid dick that other ppl stick their own dick into? The aesthetic isn't worth it! You will commit suicide eventually.

they repurpose the head of the penis into a clit.

dont do it man

that's because you're a mentally ill retard. you're not going to enjoy having your mutilated, inside out penis penetrated either.

keep the dick. it's your only hope

Do you have a pretty penis? If so then don't, because you're trading in for what will definitely be an ugly vagina.

Not trolling, in my opinion I think you should pass on the surgery. A post op vagina never really looks right, also the risks of infection, or other complications. Even if all goes well you risk losing sensitivity down there and might not be able to enjoy sex ever again. While I support your choice to be more comfortable in your own body my personal advice would be to have your testicles removed to balance out your hormones and "give up" the last of your manhood. Whilst keeping your penis, prostate and scrotum intact to be certain you can still enjoy intercourse. Most guys you will meet will have no desire to play with your penis, but your ability to actually enjoy sex will likely be important to them. A healthy sexlife is the key to any relationship and with it you will have no problem with a guy accepting you keeping your penis. Least that's how I see it.

yea and it's lame as fuck.

you tell me
also I don't have balls

You'll regret this soooo bad.

Cut it off

that's adorable. dubs says you keep it. can we see it hard?

most people who go through with this later regret it
most of them are also mentally ill

lol I can't get hard

yeah I am, I want a va jay jay regardless what neckbeards think

Keep your dick idiot. It is only a recent development that degenerates are allowed to mutilate their reproductive organs because muh body dysphoria.

Cut it off femanon, you're clearly wanting to.

If you can't get a boner and don't feel pleasure there, do it. I mean, you have a foreskin, so they can make a better vag for you than if you weren't blessed with one (like me). I wish you the best. I send you my love.

but if I get the snip I can sleep with straight guys and never worry about being outed again

You must be american. This thread is fucked up beyond belief. OP is just another literally retarded attention whore.

Why not cut off your arms so people can give you attention for being a double amputee?

Disgusting.

> Implying you aren't a betamale who got electrolysis on their own neckbeard and pumped cow mones into their body.

Filth, kill yourself. Disgusting excuse for a human.

if you have any sense at all keep

Pretty much this, As long as you have XX chromosomes you're female. XY and you're male, which do you have OP? because that's what you are, and what you will always be.

Deception. Greeaaatttt!

It's your God given right to mutilate yourself.. Have at it..

>24 hours before op
>Still unsure if you want to mutilate yourself
Yeah I'd say it wasnt for you.

dubs say keep it, it's cute

Checked!

please keep

keep it and grow tits

Dubbled checked. Keep it. This is a sign!

how can you disregard all these dubs?

The dubs have it.

chop that horrible piece of flesh off

and give it to me so I can covet it and give it the tender loving beatings that you no longer wish to

anyone else get horny at the idea of a man getting his penis removed?

what have I become...

Keep it only if your shemale status!

Trust me. Getting a vag wont help you blend in any more. 95% of the time people can tell a tran from a real woman

This is fucking Sup Forums

This. How broad are your shoulders OP? How big are those hands?

You will never have a vagina. Women are born with vaginas that have a clit and nerve endings. You will most certainly never have a cervix. You will have a mutilated penis hole that will always be very easy to tell apart from a vagina. People who have cosmetic surgery on any part of their body are vain and disgusting and can't appreciate the blessings that nature has provided them.

so? I always used to use Sup Forums because its the fastest board on the internet to get an answer on, but all the summer fags fucked it up over the years.

Penis=$0 to keep

Think about all the feminists complaints, some are real.

Or go for it.

Already have been molested by a guy on the train who stuck his hand up my skirt, found my dick, tapped me on the shoulder and when I went to turn around he punched me. I kinda understand feminism now.

>Trading the best gender for the worst one
Kek m8, did you also sell your Apple shares in the mid 80s?

i'm only 18

>willingly mutilating your genitals because of a mental illness
no you shouldn't you fucking idiot

It's a metaphor, ya dumb bitch

oh

>metaphor

no it's not. learn what words mean before you use them.

Doesn't matter anyway you fucking faggot. You're most likely going to suicide anyway. Good luck with your mental disorder.

If you're having doubts, maybe it's not a good idea right now. Instead of replacing your dick'n'balls with a vagina, why not replace your bumhole with a vagina? That way, you still have both sets of genitals and don't have to choose one or the other. Plus, you can shit out of your cunt. Think about it

Keep it. Keep it, God gave it to you for a reason.

Fuck you, pulchritudinous arthropod

>irreversibly surgically mutilating your body
>not just taking Pimozide

>God gave him the D
It was Father O'Reilly actually

>but it will never feel as good.
[citation needed]

>Just keep your penis. It does make you desirable for many people and you still got your own toy to play with :3
Yeah desirable to a bunch of chasers who see you as nothing but a sexual kink. Oh joy!

Op. if you're legit, you need to do what will help you love yourself and accept your body image.

Objectively speaking.. the whole apple thing was a metaphor and you are completely inarticulate. Not agreeing with anything else he said but it seems like you're more of a troll than anything else. I love girls with dicks and I am a straight, white, attractive man.

The study consisted of ONE PERSON who wasn't even trans to begin with. Medical studies need hundreds of subjects to be credible.

Don't do it nathan

don't keep it.

if I get then I will chop it off

You're right, irreversible surgery to look like something you're not is a much better idea than trying a drug that's cured gender dysphoria.

I mean, after all, imagine if the Pimozide didn't work, it'd be a total disaster! You'd have to, uh, be in exactly the same situation you're in now.

Whereas having your genitals surgically mutilated is the best possible idea, because 5 years from now if you realize you're actually male, you'll have a permanent chopped-up fake vagina which you're stuck with for the rest of your entire fucking life

>which is why suicide rates for trans people do not improve post-op
>which is why the university that pioneered sex-change surgery no longer performs it
>along with a number of other sex-change surgeons

Ive been on female hormones since I was 13, why the fuck would I want to be a man?

Because you're having second thoughts on cutting your dick off.

This. user is simply pointing out you own words. The decision seems pretty clean cut if you ask me.