Stupid fucking hollywood rumors General

>35. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/04 **#13**
>This actor is foreign born. He has made his living as Mr. Nice Guy. Even though he is foreign born, he somehow manages to convey an aww shucks kind of personality. Even though he has been the star of some potentially violent movies, he has always crusaded against excessive violence in movies generally and his movies specifically. Considering he is an action star, that seems odd. He has always managed to try and keep his action family friendly. His whole spiel is a family values, family friendly thing. Because of where he is from and his reticence to speak about his private life, he has not been called out on lots of his transgressions. There was the constant cheating on his wife despite his claims of faithfulness. Most troubling though is his leadership of a gang. An actual gang. Our former A+ list actor heads a very large cartel which sells drugs and hookers. He is a known human trafficker and according to several reporters who have investigated him, has ordered the killings of at least a dozen rivals and many more people caught up in his crimes. Any reporter who has dug too hard or come too close has been thrown in jail or in one case, killed. The good news is that some of this is now being reported outside his closed world and hopefully he will be arrested and thrown into jail.
>Jackie Chan

I don't think you should be spreading rumors like that, entertainment lawyer, nobody wants any trouble with this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>This stand up comic/A- list mostly television actor from a hit show has a creepy collection of upskirt photos and videos, many of which he took himself.
>Louis C.K.

I believe it.

Isn't that part of the plot of Gorgeous? That was just a movie

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html

I still believe that rumor from that pair of whos
that saw him jackin it. Louis a weirdo

The one about Emilia Clarke was spot on.

>This A+ list mostly movie actor is an Academy Award winner/nominee. He also loves pre-op transsexuals. For the past week, he has hired some of the best in the world to entertain him. Maybe $100K total.
>Leonardo DiCaprio

I believe it.

what was the rumor?

>141. THE GOSSIP LIFE 05/13
>This B-list television actress is on a scandalously sexy TV show and after the first season, she was known for getting nude on television. She was unhappy with the reputation and refused to do nudity unless she felt it was absolutely necessary to the scene. After her ‘mainstream movie career’ flopped, however, she’s suddenly much more open to nudity… as you’ll be seeing on the next episode of the show this weekend in a very heated moment.
>Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen "Game of Thrones")

Leo gets stuck in randomly. The pre op trans thing might be right tho, I forget what Leguizamo put in that book from 10 years ago. Definitely lots of orgies with Mexican strippers on Romeo &Juliet

>104. THE GOSSIP LIFE 04/11
>This actor is an A-list movie star, but he doesn’t only like to get involved with the action on the set. Our A-list movie star loves to get ‘action’ elsewhere… A steamy affair, you’re thinking. Maybe even gay! No, no, no. Our A-list movie star LOVES video games. He’ll set one up and play it for HOURS on end. Does he hide his identity? Does he flush away his distinctive accent and disguise himself? Nope. He loves talking away on the headset and although he takes no prisoners in the world of gaming, he’s actually pretty damn cool to talk to.
>Daniel Craig
So the guy saying he fucked my mom is James Bond? Well, not anymore, I suppose.

This B+ list mostly movie actress is only that high because of her past franchise. There is nothing in her current body of work that gets her that high. At this point she is straddling that fine line between indies and small budget wide screen releases. There is nothing wrong with that. She will continue to make way more money than 99% of all workers in the country, it just won’t be that whole $20M a film thing most people thought she would get. One thing that changes that continuing cash faucet though is transitioning from female to male. Yep.
Over the past couple of months, our actress, who is still technically closeted, has finally started to be free. She is not only being tossed out of the closet by her current girlfriend, she is breaking down every personal wall or boundary our actress ever built. They are tumbling down. Our actress wants to transition. Her girlfriend wants her to transition. Maybe two other people support her, but then again, only a handful of people know she feels that way. Some of the handful are her team. The team that sees this forever cash stream suddenly getting absolutely no work at all except for very small indies or projects looking for a publicity splash that hiring her would bring. Even at her reduced fees, our actress currently nets her agent/manager/PR team a little over $1.5M per year for not much effort. With her transition, that number would reduce by about 90%. The only reason it does not drop more is because of all the royalty checks. No one will hire her if she transitions, but at this point, she just wants to be herself. I applaud her for that. I think all of us have wanted her to be open and have a public conversation about her sexuality. The problem is, she never had a girlfriend who could get her to do that. To be more open. Now is the time though.
Kristen Stewart

NOOOOOOOOOO

Well...

... That's interesting.

Garfunkel and Oates or whatever.

Hes they guy who keeps trash talking with this

Everyone had her tagged for being the actress that got all up her own ass about being nude in future scenes. Bitch better recognize.

>This actress is probably B+ list. She is a lot worse at being a pro beard. I think it is because she has a tough time lying. It is the same reason why she never sounds convincing when she denies plastic surgery or any other procedures. >Olivia Munn (Aaron Rodgers)

She is legit morphing into Megan Fox.

>This Game Of Thrones actress has had a very big year. If she wants more, she should slow down on the nose candy.
>Natalie Dormer

>This former A- list mostly television actress who everyone loved is having a hard time getting another good role. She thought she got one but when she wouldn’t sleep with the male lead got axed from the show. Jenna Fischer ("The Office")/Matt LeBlanc ("Man With a Plan")
Her JUSTing never ends

>This B-list actress, who has been nominated for an Oscar, is looking for a lead role on a television series. The reason? Nearly every role (95% at least) she’s been offered in the last three years in movies has been either ‘The Mother’ or ‘The Wife.’ Her agent advised her that if she wants another good role that she needs to start searching for a television show, or invest in some plastic surgery because a lot of people feel she looks older than her years. >Amy Adams

2012 was her peak. She started treading down hill pretty quickly after that. Especially around the eyes.

>Acts all touchy feely and supportive
>Refers to KStew as HER

Fucking shitlord

>>Jackie Chan
Real or not, I kek'd

>Which Game of Thrones star is dealing with the demanding role and schedule by chucking so much powder up their nose there are very few days they don't end up royally twatted?
>Natalie Dormer

C'mon man, everyone knows he's a dipshit. Even his son hates him.

Well I can respect that Joey's a fucking douchebag apparently. What a sad old fat manlet

>royally twatted

>a very heated moment

Carlos!

LALALALALALA

I CAN'T HEAR YOU

>This Academy Award winner who is having a career resurgence thanks to a tv show picked up an award at a recent event. Fairly high profile. Dumped it in the trash when he was leaving. About par for this guy.
>Cuba Gooding Jr.

>This decent actress who supplements her income as a pro beard was molested by a family member when she was younger and says she still hasn’t recovered from it.
>Olivia Munn

Explains alot.

>White House Correspondents’ Dinner: A guest at the table of this A- list actor who is a very infrequent co-star with the actress in #1 reported some odd behavior. Every 20 minutes or so, the actor would nod to his wife who would then caress her nipples briefly to make them hard. Our actor would smile and then continue with his evening. It happened at least four times.
> Jeff Goldblum/Emilie Livingston
Kek. Based.

This one and the one about Tom Hanks renting out a whole strip club just so his wife could put on a private floorshow and lap dance for him make me really happy.

It's nice when freaks get together and stay together.

>Behind-the-scenes, this online network has just acquired some huge Oscar bait that has been anticipated for years. They’re planning on pumping resources into it. They really want it to work. They feel it’ll see them being taken seriously in the fields of movies.
>An A-list is in talks for the iconic role. Netflix/Will Smith/"Bright" the setting is a world where magical creatures live side by side with humans and the police have a division handling crimes involving magic. A human cop (Smith) is forced to work with an Orc (Edgerton) to find something that unsavory elements are prepared to kill for — a powerful wand.

Sounds like Fables mixed with RIPD. Will Smith just doesn't give a shit anymore does he?

The funny thing is that when the panama scandal came out jackie chans name came up under lots of gang affiliated business.

That sounds great

That's fucking harsh, she doesn't look older than her years. I think she looks great for a woman in her 40s.

Hugh Jackman.

What the fuck is a pro beard?

>This former tweener turned reality judge/decent singer is using again. You can tell. She gets super violent and aggressive towards anyone for any kind of real or imagined slight.
>Demi Lovato

The spokesperson for Resting Bitch Face.

I'll watch it based off of premise alone. Will Smith enjoys fantasysci-fi shit. Maybe this is his calling.

>This upcoming movie was supposed to be released this year. It stars three Academy Award winners. The movie is awful. The cast and the director were more interested in seeing how many women they could have sex with everyday rather than making a good movie. It is awful.
>Movie: "Suicide Squad"
>Academy Award winners: Ben Affleck, Jared Leto, Common
>Director: David Ayer
>or
>Movie: "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice"
>Academy Award winners: Ben Affleck, Jeremy Irons, Holly Hunter
>Director: Zack Snyder
>or
>Movie: "Money Monster"
>Academy Award winners: George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Jodie Foster
>Director: Jodie Foster

kek

>223. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/20 **#5**
This female part-time reality judge who would probably love to be as popular as she was a decade ago singing is hooking up with a female contestant on the show. Christina Aguilera ("The Voice")
DID ANYONE ELSE FIND A RUMOR THEIR DICK JUST COULDN'T HANDLE?
FUCK

>This foreign born just about to be A list mostly >movie actress when her two monster box >office movies are released managed to shave >a good 6 years off her age. When she didn’t >know she was going to be super famous >though she gave an interview with her real >age. If producers find out, she will start >competing for mom roles.
>Actress: Margot Robbie
>Movies: "The Legend of Tarzan"; "Suicide >Squad"
>Age in 2008: 23
>Current age: 25

That wax-doll face of hers never fooled me, she always looked like those women in their late 30s who hit the table and go under the knife.

Someone who gets paid to pretend to be a gay man's girlfriend. The lesbian equivalent is called a merkin, but sometimes people say beard anyways.

I heard Money Monster was great, meaning...

A "beard" is a term used for a woman that's in relationship with a gay actor so as to perpetuate the notion that he's a ladies' man because that's the image that sells. Works for women, too. The official story will be that the actor/actress is in a committed relationship but they'll be doing homo shit on the slide because that's what they want.

you guys really think himmmm is RDJ?

woman gets paid to pretend she is dating/banging/married to a closeted famous actor. They usually sign NDAs and shit.

>About a hot actor and a married woman with a famous husband. It’s been a while since he’s made a relationship stick. Because he’s so devoted to his work. One relationship apparently fell apart because of his work. We love him because he’s great at his job and so personable, handsome and cute at the same time. And stays out of trouble, off the party circuit, never attached to any drug-doing smut. Maybe the trouble he gets into has to do with who he hooks up with? According to gossips in New York, he had an affair with the wife of a wealthy celebrity. Because of her marriage, she’s well-connected and has her own famous friendship circle that overlaps with his friendship circle. And while she doesn’t seem like his recent types, you don’t have to go back too far to find similarities with a previous type. This happened a while ago and ended not dramatically. Word is it took him a while to get over – not the emotion of it but the guilt. And he beat himself up pretty badly over what he considers a major mistake.
>Actor: Jake Gyllenhaal
>Wife/famous husband: Jessica and Jerry Seinfeld

KEK SEINFELD

I liked how the camera basically eye-fucked her all throughout American Hustle but she really does look a little older than what she is. I still feel she was terribly miscast for Man of Steel. The fact she was stuck in uninteresting/unflattering wardrobe didn't help the fact either.

Hong Kong is part of China again tho. Everyone has offshore accounts.

>you guys really think himmmm is RDJ?
What?

>Max Landis

>Apparently this A+ list mostly movie actor who just reached that status cheated on his actress wife. With who? A very recent co-star who is also an A+ list actress. The two were out of town doing a very quick event. In her hotel room. They were in the room for about an hour. Nothing happened on set. So, this was unexpected.
>Chris Pratt/Jennifer Lawrence
GENTLEMEN WE HAVE ACHIEVED REDDIT SINGULARITY
HOLD ON TO YER BOLLOCKS

>We need an actress to play this dark haired, sharp witted straight woman, who's a young up-and-coming career woman. Who should we hire?
>I've got just the girl in mind.

Supposedly one of the leakers is Robert Downey Jr. Honestly, the evidence for it is so overwhelming that the only explanation is that it's some nerd pretending to be RDJ on the internet.

I take that back

An hour is about long enough for a solid dance-off bro

no, anna...

Hemsworth banging chicks he's working with sounds par for the course. I'd lose respect for him if he didn't.

I know, right? Lois is always lauded as having won a Pulitzer in spite of her age. She's supposed to be a looker. She's supposed to be aggressive. Amy Adams talking about measuring dicks took be immediately out of the movie because I don't think of a line like that can have any impact with that weak voice she has. Adams has no screen presence in a action blockbuster and needs to play to her strengths.

Bitch didn't even dye her hair. God, fuck Snyder.

Of course a God and gravy muh morals conservative would cheat on his wife

What evidence?

>This barely legal former Disney actress is usually impulsive. For once though she is thinking things through before pulling the trigger on something. She shot a nude photo spread which she can sell for huge bucks but is holding off selling it because she is hopeful she can get more famous through less dramatic means. Like acting or posing half naked for paps rather than fully naked. My guess is the shoot will be released. She is just too thirsty. She wants to be the biggest star on the planet.
>Bella Thorne

This is my favorite
>yfw there is a gay Light/Dark side

Old Hollywood through today is littered with rumors and stories about the gay mafia

. Back in the day, when coming out was a complete end to your movie or television career, it was a form of protection for those in the industry were gay. That protection aspect is what led to the moniker of mafia. Unlike the mafia there was nothing illegal or untoward about it, it really was protection. It was a situation of you are our friend and we love you so lets keep you working and make the world think you are heterosexual. We will keep the press from reporting anything about you that would hurt you and will make sure the studios keep you steadily working.

At some point in the history of Hollywood it started to become more sinister. The self-appointed leader of it started acting more like a Don (FC) rather than a friend. If you wanted protection and to work you had to bow down to him and kiss the ring so to speak. If he wanted you to do a project, you had to do it. If you crossed this Don in anyway, he would do his best to make sure you never worked. He had/has that kind of power. His power is slipping though.

Back in the day there was an alternative to the Don. A different power broker (SE) who had just as much money, but believed in the old school way of helpful protection rather than trying to make a buck off the protection. His specialty was finding people just starting out. He wanted to instill in them the old values he had grown up with in a homophobic industry. He wanted all of them to help each other.

(cont)

He talks a lot about how Mel Gibson isn't such a bad guy, Susan Downey's a really great person, basically talking up RDJ's friends a lot, and then acts coy when people ask if he's actually him. Sorta like that guy on IMDB who pretends to be Brendan Fraser in disguise.

>This foreign born B- list mostly movie actress is really more of a model now than an actress. Her acting work is intermittent. She just isn’t that good and is living off one role that was a one off. Anyway, she recently had an abortion because her family would have freaked out to discover she was pregnant out of wedlock. >Rosie Huntington-Whitely "Mad Max: Fury Road"
>Lupita Nyong'o "12 Years a Slave"
>Freida Pinto "Slumdog Millionaire"

It's gotta be Pinto. Nyong'o is a meme actress at the moment but she's getting regular work because she's flavor of the year. I don't know who the fuck Rosie even is.

>Common

Wut

(part 2)
Hollywood is all about relationships, maybe more so than any other town/industry. I could list a bunch of them, but I will give you an example of one. Look at someone like Judd Apatow. he had a mentor in Garry Shandling. When Judd first came to Hollywood he found other writers and actors that he enjoyed working with who were of a similar age and style. As he moved from one project to the next in those early years, he would find one or two new people to bring along for the next project which was already staffed with other people in his network he met along the way. At some point in time, the group was established and there was less room for new people. But, as people under him became more successful, they started their own projects and would bring some new people and others from the old group. The Judd Apatow tree with lots of branches.

(cont)

(part 3)

So, going back to our two gay mafia leaders. They were the base of the tree. The kind one groomed this person (KU) to be his successor. KU has become wildly successful and he has his projects everywhere. He is a mogul, much like his benefactor. In front of the camera and behind the camera. The same as his benefactor. Side projects outside the industry and projects that will keep bringing in money no matter what. He is a master of the helpful protection game. He is trying to do the same things he was taught that he thinks will help another generation of performers.

Fighting him every step of the way is The Don and his chosen replacement (MX). They believe that help should be given only when something is there for them in return. They also believe in the casting couch. If you want to get in a project or get ahead, you are going to have to sleep your way to the top. If you stop doing what they say or stop having sex with them, they will cast you aside. They will make it impossible to find work in the town and if you try to cross them in any way, they will bring you down, often with violence.

Why would anyone subject themselves to that? Because it is the quicker route to fame. The other way requires years of working and moving up the ladder. You have to do the work. The helpful mentors steer you in the right direction or find you projects, but you have to prove yourself.

Caught in the middle of these factions is someone (TW) who got his start in the sex for play group. He was their boy toy for a long time and he got work. Big work. Then, all of a sudden, he was gone off the radar. He went from a franchise to starring in his own movies as the lead. Then, nothing. He started to rebel and he was done. He had made enough of a name for himself that he can work a little, but no big projects.

(part 4)

Enter the savior. At a party about 18 months ago, KU ran into TW and they started talking. A lot. The party turned into an all night session and lots of days and nights over the next few weeks. A bond was formed. KU has enough projects and clout on his side of the aisle so to speak to keep TW working. He also sees someone in TW like himself. A different kind of self who is more interested in being in front of the camera than behind, but also someone who wants to do more than just act. KU believes that TW can be the next KU and also fall in the footsteps of SE which, even though SE is dead still has a lasting impact in Hollywood. SE’s estate makes more money than most A list actors working today.

>FC: David Geffen (Friend of Cher)
>MX: Byran Singer (“X-Men”)
>SE: Merv Griffin (Singer-Entertainer)
>KU: Ryan Seacrest (“Keeping Up With the Kardashians”)
>TW: Taylor Lautner (“TWilight”)

>This A+ list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee has been staying in a hotel for what seems like months. Probably easier for her considering the maid who cleans her room also supplies her drugs. Our actress never leaves the hotel until the maid stops by.

>Jennifer Lawrence
JUST LIKE US!

He's a rapper.

Rosie was a Victoria Secret angel, the only movie I can remember her being in off the top of my head is Transformers 3, where she played Shia LeBouf's girlfriend after Megan Fox got fired. It's obviously not her because she's always been a model first and an actress second, and I can't imagine she's got that sort of pregnancy out of wedlock issue considering she's a chav or whatever.

Her Lois wardrobe is mom tier and makes her look older.

That's not how photoshoots work.

He's been all but named as a rapey dude who tries to fuck all the female comics he works with apparently. Google that shit.

So Leo has God Tier taste?

>competing for mom roles
she could compete for the role of my mommy

Oh, her. She wasn't even hot in that film.

It did. It was an awful decision. That's not what young go-getters wear. Lois looked like an aging female CEO. I wouldn't have been surprised if she were given pantsuits to wear and expected to be taken seriously.

He's a mexican. You have to expect deviant behavior.

also, he has given very specific info about older blind items who happened to be about RDJ, and dox who can only come from him, o a very, extremely obsesive bordering autistic RDJ troll/fan.

But suppose you really want to fuck her and she says no, what are you gonna do, not rape her?

who doesn't love pre-op trannys? they're the only trannys that matter.

My bad, he jerked off in front of them.

Someone post the paul feeig Ghostbusters bully one

Probably Frieda.

Those Indians are strict.

>This foreign born A list mostly movie actor can do everything from action to singing. He is also desperately in the closet. He did pay a pap to take photos of him enjoying some time with his wife though to make her happy and to try and get people to believe he is straight. No one buys it.
>Hugh Jackman

Ooh shit.

Was it CK or Maron that Gavin McInnes was talking about on jre

Yeah I know, but he's not in Suicide Squad.

Smith is.

The guy is famous in the gay world. His wife is obviously a beard.

The fuck..... is everyone in Hollywood a raging cock-fiend?

He's saying what we're all thinking!

If it's him, I'd have to believe he's just trolling.

...oh child

>Hey dad, can I have mirrions?
>No. Leabe me arone.

He's a little too good at singing and dancing, bro. It absolutely figures.

>Academy Award winner/nominee in an acting family has several scars along the tops of her thighs. Apparently she used to be a huge cutter. Judging by the scars, the "used to" was not that long ago. Rooney Mara
uh oh, Roon Roon is an edgelord

No, but it's more entertaining to think so. I don't think there's ever been an actor or actress that wasn't supposedly secretly gay.

Well drama tends to be appealing to homosexuals. (Tried my best to make that politically correct)

>It is interesting how this director talks about bullying when he enabled bullying on the set of a recent film. He let the big stars do and act however they what wanted to everyone else on the set.
Director: Paul Feig
Movie: "Ghostbusters"

KEK

>mfw Leo has probably banged Bailey Jay in her prime

Yeah, I just looked at some pictures of his wife and it turns out she's 13 years older, and looks like his mom. His definitely gay.

Are these legit? I thought they were just your usual pseudo-factual gossip at first but that about Emilia Clarke was obviously on point

So, faggots gonna fag?

Just scars from legos

amy Adams is considered a b list celebrity? really? she's one of the best 40+ year old american actresses in Hollywood right now. that's bullshit, I always thought she was considered a list like she should be.