Sup Forums My GF is a feeder...

Sup Forums My GF is a feeder... If you don't know what that is its when a person in a sexual relationship achieves orgasm through feeding their partner or making them fat. About a year ago she told me she wanted me to gain weight so I gained 10 pounds, that wasn't enough for her so I gained 25 pounds and that was fine until today. She wants me to gain another 20-30 pounds. I would but I'm already pretty fat now. The sex is insane otherwise I'd have never gone through with it she turns into a total freak if I'm eating and she keeps making me pose so she can take pictures of my stomach. What should I do? I want to keep having this insane sex but I don't really want to get any fatter.

Pic related it's me the day she told me she wanted me to get fatter...

Anyone?

You're going to get fat, then she's gonna dump you and you're left with nothing but 30 pounds.

Good Luck.

inb4 she gets u fat as fuck then leaves u for being a fat fuck

Tell your "GF" to stop ejaculating inside you.

Show us her

She just want u to eat fat things?
U can eat vegetables for her, can't u?

Tell her you dont want to get so fat.
So go to gym, work out, eat what she wants you to eat, work out, eat, work out, eat, sex, eat, workout.

Lucky guy. I'd love to be in your shoes.

She wants me to gain more weight.
I could try that I suppose.

Yeah? Idk because this is what I look like now... And she wants me "even bigger"

this.

I'd do it. Getting to lay around all day while having your girl feed and fuck your brains out sounds great to me.

I really don't think that's the case because she masturbates to fat men too

That part isn't bad. It's the fact I'm getting fucking huge.

Small price to pay to keep her horny and happy. Does she like to rub your new gut and fondle your growing body?

looks like you ate a brick

you have an addiction to sex

small price? she is literally killing him

Yes she often grabs me and touches me all the time.

There is a general consensus that sex addiction isn't a real thing.

Nice. If you can try to reason with her for a lighter gain if it really bothers you.

Start working out and putting the weight in areas besides your gut you fat fuck

Ha ha Ha ha ha how is his real like niga just stop eating ha ha Ha like go on a diet ha ha ha

Feeders want to make their partners fat, not muscular.

OP, get out of that relationship, it is not worth it