So were the predators black people?

So were the predators black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUYVKqO3_BY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no they were mexicans, asians, hispanics, black people are overrepresented in media don't you know so finally this movie gets it right.

i want to fuck that tiger

White people actually, just a few years into the future

Do you think Judy has a thing for predators? Do you think she got wet when Nick pretended to bite her?
Do you think they roleplay as predator/prey?

>Sup Forums can't comprehend the message of a movie aimed at literal 6 year olds

>that pic

They're conditioned to see agendas and Jews all the time.

Is the movie legit good or decent? I'm curious about it, but don't want to waste time if it isn't

>STRIPED... or TIGERED

i dono which has better ring

>In Zootopia, any animal can be can be anything they want!
>Unless they're a reptile, fish, bird, insect, or aquatic mammal. Then they can stay the fuck out.

The predators were the white people and the "minority" were the prey

i'm down for either

: 3

It's flawless, though not epic. For me it's a 10/10

What's the point if it's just her head stuck on a human's body?

>Someone as educated and accomplished as Judy supporting Donald "Believe everythings I say you dumb fucks" Trump
Trump supporters are beta males with daddy issues who flock to someone they see as an alpha male.

I think so.

Because she spoke of biology.

If they were Muslims she would speak of ideology.

But given they were reverting to their "natural instincts" I'd say they were black people.

And I'm sure the sheep were meant to be Jews.

Bunnies are dumb Asians and Whites who breed too much.

>So were the predators black people?
No, white (and other culturally and intellectually normal) people basically. Haven't you seen the collar party scene on youtube?

And the the tail and feet. That's the whole point of furry: human sexuality mixed with exotic animal features.

Agreed. Judy wouldn't vote.

Neither could professional critics.

I'm serious.

They complained it sent confused and mixed messages and was "problematic".

>the collar party scene
youtube.com/watch?v=cUYVKqO3_BY

Pretty much everything about the current (it's not that new anymore is it) world order explained in a few minutes.

;_;

Do you have this image saved so you can avoid a discussion or is it because Republitards only argue in memes?
Just because I dont like one terrible candidate doesn't mean I automatically like the opposite, equally as terrible one.

What's they yellow flash supposed to mean?

this movie is so stupid and only fur bait. Before I go on, just let me say furry or whatever they call themselves are at the same level as pedophiles/pederasts and should all be raped in prison, before dying in a fucking fire just to burn some more in hell.
You have a somehow civilized society were it doesn't matters who you are and it hasn't matterd in years, and yet you get triggered because the dude at your side like 50000 years ago would have eaten you, but not anymore. Is just like if the rabbit is a fucking tumblr feminist and the tifer is just a regular dude, and the rabbit thinks he was going to rape her

No, the predators are white people after becoming minorities in their own countries

If they get too happy, sad, angry, etc. they get shocked.

Yellow means he was getting close

If the predators are "reformed", what do they eat?

And what is the purpose of this? To keep them from going into a frenzy?

They're called "tame collars"

Speaks for itself

Bugs

humans

To reshape their minds so that wrongthink becomes impossible.

bluntkatana

i was under the impression that they were pure aryans. it only makes sense that way.

stop projecting

I went to a trump rally and everyone there seemed well adjusted

however, the protesters literally were numales

It's kind of amazing how within a couple of years we have two modern fables with opposing messages.

To add to this

The predators and prey used to like separately because the prey didn't trust the predators.

Eventually, the prey came up with a deal where the predators would be able to live in Zootopia but only if they put on "tame collars". Naturally it was all a ploy of oppression.

Honestly, I liked the original plot way better than what we got

*live

Just reply with meme images, he seems to be responding well.

Source?

you don't sound biased at all

>insults people
>expects 100% serious responses

go be a beta somewhere else, white male

How did the victims find out about the Night Howlers? I thought they were just randomly-selected predators minding their own business until they got sniped.

Not american, just know how predictable you guys are.

The otter was a florist, so it's possible he knew through experience with the plant.

I think he was the only victim that knew, wasn't he?

>its a thread about fucking the rabbit
>trump v everyone shitflinging contest starts

Yeah. I couldn't remember if it was him or the limo driving panther.

You're right. Here we are letting some beaner bait us with "lolololol Trump" bait when we could be discussing how much we might want to fuck the bunny.

I wouldn't mind fucking the bunny.

the predators in zootopia were always there in each of their relative environments along with the prey species, and everyone was always pretty much forced to coexist with one another from the start. the city itself is an outgrowth of that.

the pigs in angry birds are actual migrants/colonialists who are legitimately physically seperated from the birds and thus an actual "outsider" compared to the bird group.

if zootopia was using the angry birds plot, it would be about the jungle predators/prey moving into and telling the polar predators/prey that they need to heat up their land because it's too cold for them.

it was the limo driver, but he had direct contact with the otter so in those two situations it was more like a case of plugging leaks

This is a pretty good scene but also very fucked up for a children's movie.

me in the pic

It's strange how intellectually/morally backwards kids films have become. They're very safe and pleasing now.

Think about pic related. I believe it was aimed at an even younger Disney audience than Zootopia back in the day, and it's a much more challenging message for children to deal with.

quads

THIS

how can't people see it? is kinda obvious.

>aquatic mammal
otter?

This bothered me as well. How do you get away with calling it ZOOtopia when all the characters are mammals?

Because the you know who forced them to remove scenes like that spell it out.

"Childhood" nowadays lasts for 30+ years.

you need to be gassed

Lets get this thread back on track and post questionable pictures of Lewd Jude.

I think they're just trying to be funny and doing the whole "this scene is a lot darker if you REALLY think about it" routine like when people point out the halfway rape scene in Revenge of the Nerds.

Still technically a land mammal.

Oh shit, I'm sorry

sorry fo what
our daddy taught us to never be ashamed of our dicks, since they such good sizes and all

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ______!

Hmmmm!

>daily reminder that the nigger lives matter movement is horse shit

We all know who the sheep would vote for

But the Lion mayor was a good guy

Sure he didn't have to keep everything a secret, but he was right when he said he was trying to keep the city safe.

Just look what happened after the truth came out.

Everyone thinks that they're supposed to be blacks or muslims or whatever just because they're a minority, while ignoring the fact that they're the ones seen as having all of the power.

Are you still here? Shoo shoo rat, we agreed to focus on fucking the bunny.

At last I truly see

They made it pretty obvious they were white

At the beginning when the foxes were picking on the sheep

The fox said "there was a time where we would eat you"

They were referencing a time where the predators were clearly superio or had more pull than the prey

Minorities can't say that

A black person couldn't say "there was a time where we could hang you"

Its a gif
You fucking shitlord

>men
The movie isn't so much about race as it is gender.

Predators are males

so you're saying nigger's did not hang white's

Inclined to agree

Message of the movie was aimed at minorities, meant to say to not become vengeful/drunk on power, and just get along with everyone

>Sup Forums makes me beat off to a cartoon rabbit, not even really anthropomorphized
commendable t.b.h.

>You will never eat out Judy's asshole while her tail flicks against your nose

>deviate art furry pandering

wtf, what other way could a shot like this be interpreted other than sexually?

Damn't just shut up.

wasnt the original image
still lol out loud how any mention of trump makes everyone go apeshit