$40, am I being ripped off?

$40, am I being ripped off?

prolly...amount looks ok but looks like crap weed...

hell fucking yes that is some shit quality weed.
you can buy an ounce of that oregano in california for 35

thats a good amount for 40 but yeah it doesn't look frosted

Yeah, it was better the last time I got it

So I guess this is the bottom tier shit?

the police are on their way

whats with prices in US? i live in czech republic and you can get that for like 8 dollars, even less i think if you know good people

the prices are higher in the u.s. because the quality is... something else

Worse then bottom tier. It looks like absolute shit

That looks like shit dirt.
Home grown

that looks really bad lol

i got this last summer for 8 bucks

i really think u.s. prices are fucked because it's still illegal in most states

Looks shitty

yeah still illegal here

fucking gay

its illegal here as well but police dont give a crap about smokers only about dealers, they cant do anything to you if you smoke a joint in a streets, not even search you, also you can get it anywhere if you look like a chill lad and try enough

bottom tier shit is if there is seeds still in it and if its brownish, its clearly low quality though. i propose finding a new dealer and not try to resolve the issue with your dealer. take this as a lesson and learn from it.

Your guy needs to learn how to trim. At this point you're wasting money on just stems. Otherwise, it's got some nice hairs on it and probably gets the job done. It would help more if you took it out of the bag so we could get a proper look at it.

i get my weed for $6 and i live in Colorado where its always good quality. its not the whole US its where you live and how potent it is as well as how much there is.

K, they got better weed?

Whenever I smoke weed my dick goes into my body and I can piss out of my ass. I wish I was joking but it's true, and quite a sight to see.

The last stuff I got from him was brighter green and seemed much better

Maybe he just needs to restock?

$10 a gram where im from (FL)

That is some shitty weed mane I wouldn't pay for than 20 for that

whatever his reasons are he fucked you, and he wanted to make a big profit off you. always look at the weed and decide if you still wanna buy it, you dont have to buy it if its not the quality you are looking for

That's some outdoor trash!

Live in northern California, we got the best

UK here. That would sell for £10, about $15 it doesn't look great though.

What does it weigh in at? It's roughly a gram/£10 here at standard retail, mates rates it's 1.2-1.4g/£10.

If that's the cellophane from a cigarette packet then I'd guess a gram or so if it's light, maybe more if it's damp or wet. Looks to be reasonably dry in there though.

Since it's what you've got, hope it tastes good and does a solid job of getting you high!

Happy landings ;D

Looks like home grown quality in my opinion. Definitely not medical quality by any means. In Canada you'd get 4 grams or even 5 grams for $40 roughly . You would really need to weigh the bag on a scale to accurately determine what you got.

I've seen worse. But keep seeds and stems and return them to your dealer like a cash deposit.

have to no the rite people 12gram €10

looks like dirt, dubs, so id say so.

This shit again?

what kind of reggie... are you buying from fucking iraq?

That is what we call, Schwag-Nasty $35 a Quarter, which is way less than you have, so yes.

What county. I'm immigrating there for that alone. I'll even integrate.

Looks like shit. Very dry, and lots of stems. How much is were you supposed to be getting?

You have the dirtiest thumb

Paid 35