Okay so I recently had to pay a locksmith £75 to get back into my flat. and I'm now very short for my rent...

Okay so I recently had to pay a locksmith £75 to get back into my flat. and I'm now very short for my rent. I'm really worried about it. I haven't even been able to get food shopping for a week. I know I'm not that attractive but I thought there might be a slight chance someone would want to buy my used underwear?

I'm pretty desperate if I'm being honest.

inb4 get a job. I'm doing my best..

email me [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/686483506
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come and live with me OPfemWhore. Rent free. Just cook me the odd meal now and again.... I'll take care of, erm, the laundry

I don't think so

Tits whore

I'd pay for a cam show. Would have to make sure you're you anyways, so cam is prerequisite to selling underwear.

timestamp

Show a little more, advertize yourself. Also timestamp.

Ok then. Pay me rent do your own fucking laundry and buy your own food too?

It's a two bed apartment

No I'm okay thanks.
It isn't actually. My connection isn't good enough to cam. and I don't think I could do it anyway. I could sign up for cam sites quite easily if I was up for that.

you can't seriously think I'd even consider living with someone from Sup Forums

one minute

I could do it anyway. I could sign up for cam sites quite easily if I was up for that. wat

is that you?

Well, okay then. There's enough girls out there very willing to cam, but few guys to pay for something they never see.

Just realize that most fetishists wouldn't buy a random pair of panties. There has to be some kind of sexual connotation. Without seeing you naked or telling something about you, your sex life and your kinks, there's not much chance to find a buyer. First thing to do is getting them interested in you, the panty buying is secondary.

Just a business tip, not trying to talk you into anything. Good luck, OP.

I'm looking for something very specific here. If I wanted to cam with someone then I would have done it by now and not looked on Sup Forums.

I know what I'm doing. Actually i've sold 5 pairs before before I got fed up of it. so you're wrong there.. You just provide photos of yourself wearing them

go find a man to leech of you fucking parasite

Willing to sugar daddy for favors. Being honest.

Get a brain you useless whore.

Also, get a fucking job.

No one cares about your life problems and if you weren't so stupid, you could just explain the situation to the landlord and come to an agreement for later payment.

Fuck you people are stupid.

The need to teach cooking, paying rent, living on your own in school, cause your parents seem to be dumb as fuck to raise someone so clueless.

sorry though. I think my comments here could be construed as a little bitchy. Unintended.

I think we've reached the point where the only sensible think that's left to say is
>tits or gtfo

whereabouts in the UK are you?
why don't you get your bf to pay for it?

How "used" are these used panties?

Do they smell of you? Are they stained with your cum?
Have you worn them for multiple days before selling?

These are important things to know, No one wants to buy a pair of panties then you put on then a second later took off to send away

Not Your Charity

Tits with timestamp and I'll buy.

I just left my job to move to a new area. This happens to be the town with the highest unemployment rate in my country. Im glad you think life is so easy that you can just walk into a job though

but really why are you so angry I'm just wanting to make some money in a really easy way. Harms nobody

You don't know what the fuck you're on about anyway. I've lived on my own for fucking years. I just made a mistake this time

>Okay so I recently had to pay a locksmith £75 to get back into my flat

then don't lose your keys bro

Good point tbh. I could be anyone, right?

But I'm sure the pants you have for sale are genuinely yours, just as you really are the girl in the picture!

I don't have one? never have? probably never will
I'm not asking for charity. I'm asking for someone who is into this. Its not like im just asking for money.
Yes yes I know. That can be discussed with interested parties. what they want.

>I moved to a new city
>city has highest unemployment rate in my country

Maybe think before you leap? Do a little research?

unzip your jacket

How much do you need, I'll pay 1 months rent.

whose are the men's shoes behind you?

she's just a little ole damsel in distress, and were just a bunch of dumb perverts who'll do anything a girls asks

Sharp eyes. They do look like men's shoes.

OP, you seem to have a genuinely repulsive personality. You might want to work on that.

just tell me paypal where i can put money..
and timestamp with boobs clearly

For a damsel in distress and running risk of eviction, she abandoned this thread pretty quick

>town with the highest unemployment rate
so you live in Hull? or as a northerner would call it 'ull'?

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/686483506

You showed off before, what's holding you back now?

she back

scottish

Looks like men's dress shoe

Tits and timestamp still required

What a whore. Your parents must be proud. I'll give you triple what you get for your underwear for sucking my dick. Three times the money for a quick blowjob, think about it.

Makes no difference. Its where I wanted to live
They're mine. size 5 brogues because i'm dapper
Jut a bit sick of people assuming shit if I'm being honest.

My connection went
because I'm tired and have a headache. I don't have to camwhore constantly
Just brogues, they're mine
already timestamped

once you go whoring you'll never go back. you still have a chance to drop it

Yeah I know. It was dumb of me. I went out distracted
It's not just that. Why would I agree to move somewhere else I'm happy where I am I still have a years lease on my flat. It's just a weird thing to suggest all round.

which city are you at? I'm interested in giving you a job

OP don't you have friends who can help you out?

this. sell a tv, move to a cheaper place, ffs, you are nothing but a dumb whore.

lmao I'm a virgin if I'm being honest. I don't see a big deal in some nudes but sucking your repulsive dick is something I'm not exactly dying to do.

this fucking exchange

I've posted some nudes before. I really do not see the big deal if some person wants to buy worn underwear. its not like I have to see them or watch. its win win all round.

this place is cheap, my friends are here. Its somewhere I know.I have no reason to move anywhere else.

you'e all taking it a bit seriously. I'm just short on my rent I'm not exactly living in poverty or anything

Wouldn't want to ask. We all have our own difficulties. This is a better way

I'll give you 3.50 if you kill yourself on cam.

Why would you assume it's repulsive? It's a pretty good looking dick. You weren't dying to sell your underwear either before but look where you are. Quick blowjob and you get triple the money, not a bad deal.

whore confirmed

post tits

because if you were anything like someone I might be vaguely attracted to you wouldn't be asking random girls on Sup Forums to do the job would you.

Just become a prostitute. Seriously.

how short are you?

so im getting this right, you want free money but dont want to do anything and a guy even offered you free living and insult him?

people are way too high and mighty these days, thinking they deserve everything for doing nothing.

Coming from someone who is trying to sell their used underwear to perverts on a pedo website. Max fucking par, you soulless slut. You should consider ending your life... you're pathetic.

Which part of the UK do you live then?

I have no idea
Maybe I don't want to. I just said I've never even had sex

how much for a fking panty

You don't think what that guy suggested was weird? for real?
No you are missing the point. I'm asking of anyone is into buying used underwear. and people are because Im responding to emails.
I'm not asking for anything for nothing..

triggered

I live with someone i met on b, fucked her too. Still fuck her. Will fuck her again soon.

Doesn't seem like it when there's a picture of whatever the fuck you crammed up your puss

Showing that vag the way you did... Virgin... Hahahaha. Selling panties.

This is low quality bait

not important

Kill yourself, useless cunt.

Simply here to pray on the wallets of neckbearded white knights.

Everyone in this thread has autism

Global Rule 11
Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

Yeah I've met some great friends on here too. but like I can't just drop everything and say yes of course I'll move in with you random stranger. Besides why on earth would I accept a room for free. And it wouldn't be free it be some weird sexual arrangement and im not down for that. I'm short on rent. not bloody homeless.

I like the attention if im being honest. but can't you see my hymen

pictures don't mean shit

camslut/10 nice try trap.

i mean if you cant afford your rent and someone is offering free living. Cant say i see anything weird about that.

Didn't see that part i saw you turn down that guy and a person who wanted you to cam and i havent seen a nude picture.

not disagreeing but no one follows the rules..
You have 3-6 circlejerk threads going on, atleast 1-2 roll threads and almost always a begging thread.

excuses excuses excuses.
Dont move anywhere unless you have a job there. Your plight keeps making me less and less sympathetic.
you're also completely unwilling to do things to make yourself money, you're too picky, and you seem to expect people to just hand you things.

I'll laugh when you're on the streets.

It is if you want this

sure
People do this shit all the time without even offering anything

This OP is a scammer, comes around all the image boards. She will take your money and all you get is a picture of her boyfriend holding her and flipping the camera off.

Fuck this beggar ass scamming bitch.

How about no. Get a job, be an adult, and deal with the consequences of real life.

Could you upload that picture?

I can always afford my rent. I just fucked up slightly this time. I'm only human. I turne down camming because it's not what I offered? I don't see the issue.
I won't be on the streets. I get money from my last job in a couple of weeks. I just need something to tide me over.

Anyway I had to move out because circumstances at home weren't too great but im not about to go into all that.

and at the end of the day. Theres a thing called jobseekers which allows you to get money while you are looking for work.

Like I said I just need help for the next week